PDA

View Full Version : Ready to host the Falcons?

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 11:46 PM
If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

So this means we will host the 5th seed. Who gets the 5th seed? It's between Detroit, Chicago, and Atlanta. Chicago is banged up and just lost Forte for a while. Detroit has a tough schedule.

So the question is, if we win the division like I expect us to, you ready to host the Falcons here Wildcard weekend?

smashndash715
12-04-2011, 11:48 PM
If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

So this means we will host the 5th seed. Who gets the 5th seed? It's between Detroit, Chicago, and Atlanta. Chicago is banged up and just lost Forte for a while. Detroit has a tough schedule.

So the question is, if we win the division like I expect us to, you ready to host the Falcons here Wildcard weekend?

im ready..and i think thats exactly what will happen..and truth is the falcons dont really worry me..i know we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves cause as of right this second we are not even in the playoffs but after all the negative thoughts i had on this team i really think we can make the nfc championship and see the pack again..we will beat them i dont know..but we'll have a chance

miked1958
12-04-2011, 11:50 PM

Yep I am ready..... But more ready for that packers rematch

TheEnigma
12-04-2011, 11:51 PM
I just hope we don't have to play the Saints in the playoffs. That team has our number lol.

miked1958
12-04-2011, 11:51 PM
But getting ahead of myself. Lol

FlyingTruck
12-04-2011, 11:55 PM
I just hope we don't have to play the Saints in the playoffs. That team has our number lol.IF we were to play them in the playoffs...I think we would beat them.

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 11:57 PM

I think that will happen.

Atlanta doesn't scare me. Let's say we beat them. Let's be honest. New Orleans will probably beat Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, whoever the hell grabs the 6th seed. This automatically means we go to Green Bay in the divisional round and NO goes to San Fran.

So can we win in Lambaeu? I don't think so. lol

TheEnigma
12-05-2011, 12:00 AM
I just hope we don't have to play the Saints in the playoffs. That team has our number lol.IF we were to play them in the playoffs...I think we would beat them.If we played them at home, I think it would be possible but we don't match up with them well and then on top of their massive home advantage...I don't know man.

I'd rather hope the 49ers take them out in the divisional round and we go to SF for the championship round. I think we match up with them better.

FlyingTruck
12-05-2011, 12:01 AM

Atlanta doesn't scare me. Let's say we beat them. Let's be honest. New Orleans will probably beat Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, whoever the hell grabs the 6th seed. This automatically means we go to Green Bay in the divisional round and NO goes to San Fran.

So can we win in Lambaeu? I don't think so. lolWe beat Favre there. I think we could beat them. We almost did today.

miked1958
12-05-2011, 12:03 AM
I agree. I think we take em if we get another crack

egyptian420
12-05-2011, 12:06 AM
This is almost too many positive people in one thread. I'm surprised not one single negative nancy came in to complain....I totally agree, the way the Cowboys are looking and knowing how Romo plays like in Dec...they're about to lose more than the 1 or 2 games against us, and I think we have the talent to seriously win all 4 games or atleast win 3 and let the cowboys beat us once.

Either way I think we get the division or Atleast a wild card. Would love to face the dirty birds in the first round.

NWKEffectElement
12-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I hope we can win a game.

Overdrive92
12-05-2011, 12:23 AM

So can we win in Lambaeu? I don't think so. lolWe beat Favre there. I think we could beat them. We almost did today.

And we also got spanked 45-17 there last year by Rodgers in what essentially was a Playoff game.

I think it'll be closer this year though. But let's see. Atlanta lost to TJ Yates, so they don't scare me. I think there's a VERY good chance we find ourselves in Lambaeu one month from now.

gmen0820
12-05-2011, 12:27 AM
We will probably host the Cowboys although I'd rather it be the Falcons.

The way it's looking, Detroit and Chicago are done and NYG And Dallas make it with the Falcons. In what capacity? No clue.

egyptian420
12-05-2011, 12:31 AM
lmao was that a jim more reference?

gmen0820
12-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Lmfao

NWKEffectElement
12-05-2011, 12:37 AM

Lmao! It was and also how I feel at the moment.

Overdrive92
12-05-2011, 12:38 AM
We will probably host the Cowboys although I'd rather it be the Falcons.

The way it's looking, Detroit and Chicago are done and NYG And Dallas make it with the Falcons. In what capacity? No clue.

Well we better hope it's not a Wildcard. Because if we're the Wildcard, chances are we'll be the 6th seed, meaning we're headed for more of this.

http://archive.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/2011_11_29/brees-brilliance-powers-saints-past-ny-giants-2011-11-29_l.jpg

barran21
12-05-2011, 12:43 AM
We have to win Sunday first before we can think Playoffs...