PDA

View Full Version : Drop the Draft, Free Agency, and Next Season Talk.....just ENJOY it for a second.....

BlueJayC
02-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Got three feet in the door this morning and a co-worker starts peppering me with draft questions, potential free agency losses and aquisitions, next year's schedule, etc.....</P>

Then I come on here and it's almost identical talk.....Holy Moly......can we all just sit back and enjoy this miraculous roller coaster ride of a season for a few weeks before diving head first into offseason talk? Geeeeeez.....stop and smell the roses for a second......this will be the first Sunday in almost 6 months where my hearts not in my throat and my stress level isn't off the charts.....</P>

Please post funny pics/vids, championship pics/vids, lost/won Super Bowl bets, pics of you and a player, parade pics/vids, anything that will bring enjoyment to Giants fans......</P>

Leave the draft and free agency decisions to Tom and Jerry......they've earned the right to execute those decisions without criticism for the rest of their tenures with the Giants.......drop the offseason talk for a fewweeks and bask in this title's glory.</P>

Leave the offseason talk for these guys:</P>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/OffseasonFun2.jpg</P>

GiantSinceBirth78
02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
indeed

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm excited

But I'm also excited for the offseason man.

This is a fun time for us and a hectic time for them

bLuereverie
02-10-2012, 06:36 PM
One can simultaneously relish the victory and look toward the future with optimism.

When a long season of ups and downs ends triumphantly, you tend to want that to keep going, so people need to find their football fix somewhere.

Coach Carter
02-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Got three feet in the door this morning and a co-worker starts peppering me with draft questions, potential free agency losses and aquisitions, next year's schedule, etc.....</P>

Then I come on here and it's almost identical talk.....Holy Moly......can we all just sit back and enjoy this miraculous roller coaster ride of a season for a few weeks before diving head first into offseason talk? Geeeeeez.....stop and smell the roses for a second......this will be the first Sunday in almost 6 months where my hearts not in my throat and my stress level isn't off the charts.....</P>

Please post funny pics/vids, championship pics/vids, lost/won Super Bowl bets, pics of you and a player, parade pics/vids, anything that will bring enjoyment to Giants fans......</P>

Leave the draft and free agency decisions to Tom and Jerry......they've earned the right to execute those decisions without criticism for the rest of their tenures with the Giants.......drop the offseason talk for a few*weeks and bask in this title's glory.*</P>

Leave the offseason talk for these guys:</P>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/OffseasonFun2.jpg</P>

i love that pic