PDA

View Full Version : teams that might go after manningham.

paul anthony
02-09-2012, 02:22 PM
These are the teams I feel that would be willing to pay top dollar for manningham, if we don't resign him.

Cardinals- they need a number two that can draw coverage away from fitz, warm weather good fit for manningham. I can see this happen.

Pats- they need a deep threat at wide receiver, and like welker if you can stop him get him on your team.

Rams- I can see them drafting justin blackmon, and singing manningham, they would have blackmon, lloyd and manningham. That would be a deadly offense with steven jackson and a sam bradford that can prove himself.

Colts- sign manningham and release wayne, young weapons for luck.

Jets- they will prob not resign plax, and manningham and holmes could be a good duo if mark starts playing good.

Well that's my top 5 teams that might go after manningham, who do you think makes a move to sign him.

bklyn1028
02-09-2012, 02:42 PM
The tough thing about him is he routes. He has good hands and speed, but he misses routes and doesn't follow instructions very well.

hadenough
02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
These are the teams I feel that would be willing to pay top dollar for manningham, if we don't resign him.

Cardinals- they need a number two that can draw coverage away from fitz, warm weather good fit for manningham. I can see this happen.

Pats- they need a deep threat at wide receiver, and like welker if you can stop him get him on your team.

Rams- I can see them drafting justin blackmon, and singing manningham, they would have blackmon, lloyd and manningham. That would be a deadly offense with steven jackson and a sam bradford that can prove himself.

Colts- sign manningham and release wayne, young weapons for luck.

Jets- they will prob not resign plax, and manningham and holmes could be a good duo if mark starts playing good.

Well that's my top 5 teams that might go after manningham, who do you think makes a move to sign him.

I hope he goes to a nice team....he made a lot of plays for us.

Just can't pay 3 WRs good money...just a numbers game.

eastbayblue
02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
You forgot one, the 49ers...

nygsb42champs
02-09-2012, 02:47 PM
I could see the Redskins going after him. they have the money plus they would want to weaken us.

SackingMyths
02-09-2012, 02:52 PM
I could see him being a good fit with the Bucs.

They have zero team speed whatsoever, MM has hinted at wanting to play somewhere warmer, and Freeman needs weapons.

Their FO is so cheap, though. So who knows?

NYBlue10
02-09-2012, 02:57 PM
I could see him being a good fit with the Bucs.

They have zero team speed whatsoever, MM has hinted at wanting to play somewhere warmer, and Freeman needs weapons.

Their FO is so cheap, though. So who knows?

Bucs do have a history of picking up former Giants wideouts as Jurevicius and Hilliard were.

barran21
02-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Jags have a new owner who might want to make a splash and get people to buy tickets again....so add the Jags to the list...

bLuereverie
02-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Both Ohio [his homestate] teams in Cleveland and Cincy.

Imagine him as the #2 next to AJ Green. Jerome Simpson front flipped his way into more legal issues for the Bengals.

G-Man67
02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
what about 49ers?

sharick88
02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Here are some more teams to add to the list.

Redskins- Aren't they always involved?
Browns- No receiving threat on their roster
Bills- Stevie Johnson wants to get paid and might be gone
Lions- Nate Burleson is old and he did go to Michigan

NYBlue10
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM
From what I have heard, Mario is a guy who seems to need a lot of guidance and support, so he needs to pick a team that is on the rise and has a good QB, otherwise he'll be miserable and won't play good at all, Detroit seems like a nice fit.

SackingMyths
02-09-2012, 03:13 PM
I don't see Detroit as a good fit, other than that he went to Mich.

They spent a very high pick on Titus Young, who has basically the same skill set at MM. Their money needs to go to the OL, CB, S and maybe RB, if Best can't be relied upon, and Leshoure is going to be eased back.

ELIteManning
02-09-2012, 03:23 PM
I could see the chargers making a play for him. They are going to lose vincent jackson this year and will be looking to fill a void.

NYBlue10
02-09-2012, 03:30 PM
I could see the chargers making a play for him. They are going to lose vincent jackson this year and will be looking to fill a void.
Archie Manning will not allow that to happen.

Kase-1
02-09-2012, 05:51 PM
The bad thing is that there are a TON of teams that Super Mario would be a great fit with him as their #2 and his stock is super high after this amazing playoff run that he had and the crazy catch to top it off.

Antwuan
02-09-2012, 05:53 PM
I read that the Redskins are trying to go after him.

TheBookOfEli
02-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I have a feeling he'll go to Miami or Tampa.

EliTE
02-09-2012, 06:08 PM
The tough thing about him is he routes. He has good hands and speed, but he misses routes and doesn't follow instructions very well.that's because the giants run a very complex offense that allows receivers to have options on their routes and change them based on the coverage.

most teams don't have those or are very limited. i think manningham would do much better in a west coast offense where he knows the exact route he has to run coming out of the huddle and can just execute it rather than worrying about options and what not.

bluesince86
02-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Houston needs someone on the other side from Andre Johnson and he would be going to a situation with a decent QB. I know they need to lock up MW, but Houston would be a good fit. I could see Miami as well, but I think that would be one of his last options unless they were to bring in Peyton

Breezely
02-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Archie Manning will not allow that to happen.

LOL!!!!
I see Cincinnati, big time!!!!!

pino
02-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Niners. If I was them, I would be calling him right now.

Voldamort
02-09-2012, 07:56 PM
the bears,browns,dolphins,panthers