PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Officiating Continued!!!

DVision
02-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Busted!! You think Mario was interfered with on that post route? The defender has a handful of jersey and he's on Mario's arm before the ball arrived! I'm so glad we won because some of the calls and non calls would have had me steaming for months!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1202/nfl-super-bowl-xlvi-best-shots/content.16.html

raintheory
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Busted!! You think Mario was interfered with on that post route? The defender has a handful of jersey and he's on Mario's arm before the ball arrived! I'm so glad we won because some of the calls and non calls would have had me steaming for months!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1202/nfl-super-bowl-xlvi-best-shots/content.16.html

dude i feel you but your beating a dead horse. the fans on this MB don't care,, all they care about is the fact that we won. which is cool but horrible officiating kills the game but like i said unless it lead to a loss these posters don't give a F.

but thanks for posting i completely agree with you

GCGiant
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes...I can only imagine the amount of threads that would have been about officiating had the refs had their way and actually helped the Pats to a win.

Big Blue 418
02-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Yes...I can only imagine the amount of threads that would have been about officiating had the refs had their way and actually helped the Pats to a win.

Go the Pats boards and they think the refs were in the Giants pockets with the safety . The game was called fin unlke the Packer debacle . Stop whining we are the champs

raintheory
02-09-2012, 05:34 PM
your only saying that cause we won. your extremely delusional if you can look at the picture and say its not pass interference, or the fact that WILFOLK!!! himself told the refs he made a bad call on the holding call that stopped two drives in pats territory. could of been 31-3 giants win

Zaggs
02-09-2012, 05:37 PM

dude i feel you but your beating a dead horse. the fans on this MB don't care,, all they care about is the fact that we won. which is cool but horrible officiating kills the game but like i said unless it lead to a loss these posters don't give a F.

More akin to that we're all used to the refs screwing us.

NYBlue10
02-09-2012, 05:46 PM
There were 2 clear pass interference penalties that weren't called in my eye but they were very close so I didn't really get upset.

The Wilfolk holding call on the other hand was BS and Wilfolk proved it by saying that the official blew the call when they asked him for a confirmation.

Here's an idea officials, if you are not sure that you have to ask the player to confirm it, don't call it moron!

nygsb42champs
02-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Overall I did not think they where horrible. Yes they did miss a few calls but at least they did not turn it into a flag fest.

Big Blue 418
02-09-2012, 05:53 PM
The Pass ints were bang bang calls and I rather they let them play before we get into a debate ovwer getting a break .....

This game was a far better officated gam than the Packers game and I am sure Pats fans are still bitter over the safety . It was the right call but I am shocked they called it on Brady to tell you the truth.

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
i still get paid, right?!?!</P>

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/article-0-119AC6F3000005DC-202_634x831.jpg</P>

NYBlue10
02-09-2012, 06:00 PM
The Pass ints were bang bang calls and I rather they let them play before we get into a debate ovwer getting a break .....

This game was a far better officated gam than the Packers game and I am sure Pats fans are still bitter over the safety . It was the right call but I am shocked they called it on Brady to tell you the truth.
The way the ref threw the flag well after the play in the end zone got me to think that it was going to be roughing the passer penalty. Then I laughed for 3 minutes when they called intentional grounding for a safety.

JDE123
02-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Other than the holding, which everyone is now painfully aware was a blown call, the refs called the procedural stuff they had to (like the intentional grounding on Brady which was correct) and let them decide it on the field. IMHO, fans of either team that are complaining about the officiating need to get a life...

jomo
02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
There were 2 clear pass interference penalties that weren't called in my eye but they were very close so I didn't really get upset.

The Wilfolk holding call on the other hand was BS and Wilfolk proved it by saying that the official blew the call when they asked him for a confirmation.

Here's an idea officials, if you are not sure that you have to ask the player to confirm it, don't call it moron!It isn't very complicated is it?

DEgiants89
02-09-2012, 06:20 PM

+1 to raintheory

Big Blue 418
02-09-2012, 06:37 PM
As a Met fan , some of you are coming off as greedy TYankee fans . We shouild have 31-3 . etccc . They blew a holding call ..tThey are pro Boston...

They let both teams play. The refs were far worse in Greenbay
We are the champs with refs or not . .

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 06:39 PM
As a Met fan , <FONT size=4>some of you are coming off as greedy TYankee fans</FONT> . We shouild have 31-3 . etccc . They blew a holding call ..tThey are pro Boston... They let both teams play. The refs were far worse in Greenbay We are the champs with refs or not . .my man [Y] [;)]

raintheory
02-09-2012, 07:32 PM
like i've said take the idiot that said people who are complaining about bad officiating need lives.

he just joined the message board, so i doubt he was here for the 7-8 game stretch where the refs were continually ****ing us over and we won in-spite of it. just cause we won doesn't change the fact that officiating needs to be better if the game is too keep its consistency.

we won okay im happy we all are but stop being narrow minded monkeys and see the bigger picture, had we would of lost i guarantee you this message board would be filled with "roger goddell needs to fix this or he needs to be fired." threads. had we lost then both those non calls of pass interference comes to light by all and the comments by vince wilfolk in the game gets magnified beyond reach by you fans.

the man clearly told the ref it was a bad call and you sit here and say people who complain about bad officiating need lives?? really dude? i would be wrong to call you a fair weather fan would i.

i complain about bad officiating since game one, day one i wish i could get my posts for way back and show you i have. but whatever dude you continue to be a naive ***** and i'll continue to complain