PDA

View Full Version : Nicks-Cruz-Manningham vs. Fitzgerald-Boldin-Breaston

VBGiantsFan
02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Who had the better trio?

Overdrive92
02-09-2012, 11:24 PM
I think we did.

Fitzgerald is a beast, he's obviously the best of all 6. But other than that, Breaston isn't really a name you'd brag about, and I always felt like Boldin was a bit overrated.

So I'd take our trio.

the_fish62
02-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Kurt Warner just tweeted Breaston is no hall of famer.

TheEnigma
02-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Nicks vs. Fitz. While Nicks has shown the ability to be a "do it all" receiver, Fitz proves how beast he is by posting great numbers without the likes of Kurt Warner. Can Nicks do it without Eli? Dunno. I give the nod to Fitz here.

Cruz vs Boldin. This one is the hardest for me really. While Boldin has had a consistent career, you do see his numbers drop once he arrived in Baltimore and became the #1 guy. Without Fitz being the go to gay, Boldin hasn't been able to reach the 1000 yard mark. Now I think it's also possible Cruz could be in a similar situation but we'll never really know. I think he benefits a lot from Nicks being on the field.

Breaston has better yardage than MM but with the Superbowl, MM has proved that he can be a top tier #2 receiver in this league.

I gotta go with our trio since they are all so young and possibly have much more potential to tap.

Spizi
02-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Nicks vs. Fitz. While Nicks has shown the ability to be a "do it all" receiver, Fitz proves how beast he is by posting great numbers without the likes of Kurt Warner. Can Nicks do it without Eli? Dunno. I give the nod to Fitz here.

Cruz vs Boldin. This one is the hardest for me really. While Boldin has had a consistent career, you do see his numbers drop once he arrived in Baltimore and became the #1 guy. Without Fitz being the go to gay, Boldin hasn't been able to reach the 1000 yard mark. Now I think it's also possible Cruz could be in a similar situation but we'll never really know. I think he benefits a lot from Nicks being on the field.

Breaston has better yardage than MM but with the Superbowl, MM has proved that he can be a top tier #2 receiver in this league.

I gotta go with our trio since they are all so young and possibly have much more potential to tap.

what is this go to gay you speak of? lmao :P

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 12:00 AM
what is this go to gay you speak of? lmao :P...what?

Oh crap, I better edit that out before Fitz and his lawyers hunt me down!