PDA

View Full Version : Amukamara fatigued during Nelson big play.

Itlan
12-05-2011, 02:21 AM
Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue
S Kenny Phillips said his ACL is fine, but will have an MRI on Monday morning, Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News wrote on his Twitter account. Coach Tom Coughlin said Phillips has a sprained knee. Staying in the secondary, rookie CB Prince Amukamra was removed late in the fourth quarter because of fatigue, Coughlin said. Giants RapidReports

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.

Giant stuck in Texas
12-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue
S Kenny Phillips said his ACL is fine, but will have an MRI on Monday morning, Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News wrote on his Twitter account. Coach Tom Coughlin said Phillips has a sprained knee. Staying in the secondary, rookie CB Prince Amukamra was removed late in the fourth quarter because of fatigue, Coughlin said. Giants RapidReports

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.Interesting.

myles2424
12-05-2011, 03:11 AM
I hope prince gives us a few splash plays to give us something to look forward to like JPP & Nicks did as rookies...

michaelkhan3
12-05-2011, 05:09 AM

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.

Will Blackmon is a great return guy but he is like our 10th choice CB at this point, we cant really expect him to do too much

BigBlueFanNJ
12-05-2011, 06:32 AM
Jesus! Tuck has a worse influence on this team than I thought!! fatigue?

tonyt830
12-05-2011, 07:59 AM

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.Not making excuses for Blackmon, but that was a pretty damn good pass to Nelson. I'm not sure Amukamara would have been able to defend it much better?

fletch842
12-05-2011, 08:08 AM

So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.Not making excuses for Blackmon, but that was a pretty damn good pass to Nelson. I'm not sure Amukamara would have been able to defend it much better?
yeah, I thought it was pretty decent coverage. Most QB's would not have made that throw.

bigjeep
12-05-2011, 08:25 AM

yeah, I thought it was pretty decent coverage. Most QB's would not have made that throw.

Thats the difference between winners and losers!

BornBrooklyn
12-05-2011, 10:54 AM
That sideline footwork was crazy...

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 10:58 AM

Takes a loser to know a loser

Drez
12-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Jesus! Tuck has a worse influence on this team than I thought!! fatigue?</P>

With as little as PA has played this year, it's understandable that his conditioning isn't the best right now. Especially with as much as GB passes.</P>

BigBlueFanNJ
12-05-2011, 11:29 AM
It was more a shot at Tuck than Prince but really these are pro athletes!

GameTime
12-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue S Kenny Phillips said his ACL is fine, but will have an MRI on Monday morning, Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News wrote on his Twitter account. Coach Tom Coughlin said Phillips has a sprained knee. Staying in the secondary, rookie CB Prince Amukamra was removed late in the fourth quarter because of fatigue, Coughlin said. Giants RapidReports So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.Not making excuses for Blackmon, but that was a pretty damn good pass to Nelson. I'm not sure Amukamara would have been able to defend it much better? yeah, I thought it was pretty decent coverage. Most QB's would not have made that throw. Thats the difference between winners and losers!</P>

no....its the differense of having nothing to lose at that point for the Packers. They dont make the big play then big deal. They run the clock out and go to OT....</P>

</P>

Bigbluereckingcrew
12-05-2011, 11:57 AM

Thats a little harsh, that is the best QB in FB right now, Rogers had pressure in his face and he still hit that dead on...I'd like to see you do any better than Blackmon

Morehead State
12-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Dec. 04, 2011 8:46 p.m. - by Alex Raskin - Phillips to have MRI; Amukamara leaves due to fatigue S Kenny Phillips said his ACL is fine, but will have an MRI on Monday morning, Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News wrote on his Twitter account. Coach Tom Coughlin said Phillips has a sprained knee. Staying in the secondary, rookie CB Prince Amukamra was removed late in the fourth quarter because of fatigue, Coughlin said. Giants RapidReports So Prince wasn't on the field cause he was fatigued, which is understandable considering the injury. I was literally screaming at my TV "WHY THE **** IS WILL BLACKMON ON JORDY NELSON 1-ON-1 DURING THE MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE GAME?!" I guess I got my answer lol.</P>

Thats not the question.</P>

The question should be why is ANYONE on Jordy Nelson one on one. With less than a minute to go you can't have a defense where a guy can beat you over the top.</P>

BigBlue187
12-05-2011, 12:32 PM
I haven't rewatched the play yet but did Blackmon have a chance to push Nelson out of bounds while he was in the air catching it, does he know that's legal now? lol

BigBlue187
12-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Nevermind, I was thinking of the other play on the prior drive where he maneuvered his legs to stay in. On the last one Blackmon just got burned.

burier
12-05-2011, 01:01 PM

Me Too! I was screaming that if someone had to be beat on that play let it be our first round draft choice.

But Fatigue makes a mouse out of a lion so it is what it is.

TuckYou
12-05-2011, 02:22 PM
It wasnt fatigue. His foot was acting up.</P>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>?</FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>Prince Amukamara</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/PrinceAmukamara)<FONT size=3> said his sore foot, kept him out of the final drive. He would have been on </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>Jordy Nelson</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jordy-Nelson/113180642029845)<FONT size=3> instead of </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>Will Blackmon</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Will-Blackmon/113470378663515)<FONT size=3>.</FONT></SPAN></H6>