PDA

View Full Version : What do you think TC will do?

nybeatmaker
02-10-2012, 02:45 AM
I know the man said he doesn't plan on going anywhere but, COME ON...The man is over 65 and he's won two Superbowl's with the Giants. Not that I want him to go but, realistically do you see him sticking around for another stressful season to add to his old age?

JMFP2
02-10-2012, 02:50 AM
I know the man said he doesn't plan on going anywhere but, COME ON...The man is over 65 and he's won two Superbowl's with the Giants. Not that I want him to go but, realistically do you see him sticking around for another stressful season to add to his old age?
</P>

Seems like he actually got younger this season.</P>

He's a 2x Champ Coach, with a great team......he wants to Repeat.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 02:52 AM
TC will die the head coach of the Giants if he wants to

Bing Crosby
02-10-2012, 05:58 AM
TC will die the head coach of the Giants if he wants to

Exactly. TC is here until he dies or simply isn't interested anymore.

miked1958
02-10-2012, 06:31 AM

He has already said the morning following the game that he can't wait to get into Camp with Eli so they can start to pursue Title number three together

Diamondring
02-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Marv Levy was older when he was coaching those Bills to four AFC Championships.

SweetZombieJesus
02-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Are we looking at Marv Levy Jr? He worked into his early 80s.

bansaw
02-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Coughlin said he has an excitement with this team

I see him give a shot at Superbowl XLVIII at Giants Stadium, then serious thought about the end

nygsb42champs
02-10-2012, 08:59 AM
He is not going anywhere.

bLuereverie
02-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Coughlin took a hit on the sideline this year and still came back stronger than most players.

IF he leaves the Giants in any other form other than a coffin, I only expect it to be because he is getting a head start on his MMA career against the refs.

KillaRich
02-10-2012, 12:08 PM
I want coach Coughlin to coach until hes 90+ !!!

CDN_G-FAN
02-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I want coach Coughlin to coach until hes 90+ !!!</P>

+1</P>

The Jo Pa of the NFL........actually, bad analogy............</P>

KillaRich
02-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I want coach Coughlin to coach until hes 90+ !!!</P>

+1</P>

The Jo Pa of the NFL........actually, bad analogy............</P>

Thats what i kept saying ..then yea the "Bad" comes into affect

Hostetler
02-10-2012, 12:23 PM
God I love threads like this - Just wanna say, how many of us were calling for his head after the second redskin loss, myself included, and now this. Oh how fickle us fans can be.</P>

CDN_G-FAN
02-10-2012, 12:35 PM
God I love threads like this - Just wanna say, how many of us were calling for his head after the second redskin loss, myself included, and now this. Oh how fickle us fans can be.</P>

</P>

good for you for manning (no pun intented) up.</P>

i've always said there's a reason why you don't fire coaches mid season.</P>

let 2011/12 be a reminder forever why you wait until the end of a season to make that kind of call.</P>

and that goes for coordinators too.</P>

G-Man67
02-10-2012, 12:55 PM

sounds like you want him out? .... 2 Super Bowls not enough for ya?

nygpolishpunk
02-10-2012, 12:59 PM
TC can stay as long as he wants. If we suck at any point in the future with TC still at the help, it sure as hell won't be his fault.

GameTime
02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
</P>

If you love what you do yuo will never "work" a day in your life. Thats the saying and thats how TC feels. This isnt "bad" stress for him. Its all good. </P>

Toadofsteel
God I love threads like this - Just wanna say, how many of us were calling for his head after the second redskin loss, myself included, and now this.* Oh how fickle us fans can be.</P>

I for one never wanted him gone. I like what he does in the HC position. He uses discipline to take middling players and forge them into a team capable of defeating superior individual talent, which proves that football is still a *TEAM* sport.

PF, on the other hand, part of me still wants him gone. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt due to the championship, but what I have in my mind all the time is getting outscored by a factor of two against the saints. I just can't shake that.

RoanokeFan

What does his age have to do with his coming or going?

Tony Bruno
02-10-2012, 01:03 PM
I have no problems with him staying.. The players, FO nad Owners love him and thats good enough for me...

SweetZombieJesus
02-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I wanted him gone because of the no-shows and the late season collapses... Some of the most embarrassing performances in Giants history. Plus never winning a home playoff game. I figured 2007 was the fluke and each new year added to the evidence.

Well I still can't explain it, but lightning struck twice. What am I gonna do, just gotta live with it. But please Tom put some thought into stopping those collapses, show us you can get the team to play lights out more often.

burier
02-10-2012, 02:59 PM
he said he's coming back

RoanokeFan
02-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I wanted him gone because of the no-shows and the late season collapses... Some of the most embarrassing performances in Giants history. Plus never winning a home playoff game. I figured 2007 was the fluke and each new year added to the evidence.

Well I still can't explain it, but lightning struck twice. What am I gonna do, just gotta live with it. But please Tom put some thought into stopping those collapses, show us you can get the team to play lights out more often.

WOW, you are a hard case. TC hasn't had a losing season with the GIANTS. He's now taken them to two Super Bowls. His perseverance and no quit attitude made the difference this season.

ComeWithMe
02-10-2012, 06:53 PM
I think he'll stay on at least until we host the Super Bowl. I can see winning the Lombardi at home being the most brilliant way to go out as head coach.

da_mane_man
02-10-2012, 07:05 PM
he's going to come back and defend his title.