PDA

View Full Version : making room for my new sig

raintheory
02-10-2012, 02:54 AM
giving away this sig who wants it first person with no sig to post...

" superbowl champs *****es"

gets it

rainierjef
02-10-2012, 02:56 AM
giving away this sig who wants it first person with no sig to post...

" superbowl champs *****es"

gets it

sorry i was logged on the wrong account lmao this sig below smfh

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 03:48 AM
i do

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 03:50 AM
can u remove the "eli consistently proved he's better than hence" part

i think its awesome just by going eli is not elite eli is not better than brady eli is not consistent ...its like those statements were what people said and they were proven wrong so theres no need to have that last statement.

the picture of him on the right and left is the proof they were wrong know what i mean?
leave the bradying tho lol...can u really hook me up with that eli sig tho??

rainierjef
02-10-2012, 04:16 AM

i think its awesome just by going eli is not elite eli is not better than brady eli is not consistent ...its like those statements were what people said and they were proven wrong so theres no need to have that last statement.

the picture of him on the right and left is the proof they were wrong know what i mean?

lol i mean't the bradys bunch one i just put up that eli sig I'm keeping that one you want the other one ?

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 04:36 AM

lol i mean't the bradys bunch one i just put up that eli sig I'm keeping that one you want the other one ?

fo sho.

super bowl champs

thanks man never had a sig before. that new eli sig is awesome. do u make these urself? is it hard to do? could u help me make my own or do u need to have certain programs and computer savvy

BigAzzuro
02-10-2012, 04:59 AM
I LOVE the Eli on the left and the right ... love the backdrop and how it merges.

Don't like the middle part with Brady.

Sometimes a winner just needs to stand on his own. Putting the loser front and center doesn't make sense artistically.

If you can get rid of Brady completely, it'll look really neat and classy.

Good job.

Die-Hard
02-10-2012, 06:05 AM
Can you re-size it so that it doesn't stretch the screen? It's one of our rules regarding sigs. Just a heads up

Thanks

BigAzzuro
02-10-2012, 09:20 PM
bump.

nice graphic.

i'm thinking the writing needs to go. the pictures speak a thousand words x2.

best i've seen these 5 days.

good job.

BigAzzuro
02-10-2012, 09:20 PM
love that Brady is replaced with the stadiums and the superbowl logos.

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 10:35 PM
did i get that sig?

raintheory
02-10-2012, 10:38 PM
check your pm

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 10:40 PM
can some one explain step by step how to input a sig picture to a computer illiterate person?

i'm a dumb *** when it comes to computers. i have the image in my inbox so if some one could help i'd appreciate it.

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Have the link? Copy it and do the following...

[img] (LINK HERE) [ /img]

Except there's no parentheses and spaces.

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 10:46 PM
ok i did that thanks man both of you rain and enigma much appreciation.

says it could take 10 minutes. we'll see if i did it right

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Remove the space between the bracket and slash in the last img part.

I had to type it out like that so you could see it. Otherwise, it thought I was trying to display an image.

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 10:47 PM
can u tell if i did something wrong by looking at the sig bc i can see it the picture doesn't show up i just see that thing u said to follow

giantsfan420
02-10-2012, 10:49 PM
hahaha so sweet. wow, thats so cool. thanks again rainer and enigma, lol i feel so cool now...