PDA

View Full Version : Chase Blackburn

redbeardxxv
02-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Has he earned a contract for next year? I think with Several good plays, an INT in the SB and just the attitude and motor he plays with, he has got to get a contact. This is a player that has proven his value... from the couch to the Superbowl in less than 2 months... what do you guys think?

Osi_baby
02-10-2012, 05:53 AM
all day... the man put in work to get us to the superbowl. he stepped right in and took charge. changed the attitude of that defense if u ask me

buffyblue
02-10-2012, 06:11 AM
all day...* the man put in work to get us to the superbowl.* he stepped right in and took charge.* changed the attitude of that defense if u ask me

If you watch the interveiw with Rob Gronkowski about the pick that Chase Blackburn makes, he talks about how Chase boxed him out for the ball.

Although we went three and out the next series that pick saved us a deep hole to climb out of.

miked1958
02-10-2012, 06:22 AM
He may not be the fastest guy arounf but The way he hustles on every play and never gives up till the whistle can't be taught

plaxattack17
02-10-2012, 05:15 PM
he has to be resigned. He was one of the key parts to our run. He flat out hussles. Its remarkable how he came off the couch midseason to be a superbowl winning MLB.

nygsb42champs
02-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I would say yes. He has the smarts that make up for alot of things.

NYG4ME
02-10-2012, 05:19 PM
In 2005 Chase Blackburn stepped into a game against the Chiefs at home and recorded 9+ Tackles.. He's been a great tackler, not the most gifted athletes but clearly one of the best workers. I would gladly take him back.