PDA

View Full Version : How are the giants supposed to beat the Saints now?

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 10:44 AM
This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day.

I still wouldn't trade the ring we got to get him back though...

Harooni
02-10-2012, 10:47 AM
???? I'll take the SB win and worry about that next year

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 10:48 AM
They've had our number for awhile now.

I'm making a bold prediction and saying we'll beat them.

#Worrying about it next year

buddy33
02-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Why don't we show some respect for the job that PF did this year? Consider all the injuries they had to deal with. There is still a draft and FA to deal with. What if Reese gets help on the OL? What if they land a good TE to go with all their offensive weapons that they already have?

chasjay
02-10-2012, 10:49 AM
This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day.

No offense meant, but I just want to make sure you know that if you win the Powerball, they are going to take taxes out of it.

JK [:)]

SweetZombieJesus
02-10-2012, 10:50 AM
The Saints are just one of those teams that has our number and we don't match up well with them.

Sort of like how New England feels.

Voldamort
02-10-2012, 10:55 AM
The Saints need to worry about the Falcons,Bucs and Panthers they will all get better,playing at Metlife will be tough for Drew Brees in Jan!

BlueBlitzer
02-10-2012, 10:56 AM
With Spag's D, we needed overtime with a FG to beat the Packers. With PF we jacked em good. Like that insurance commercial...We're in good hands

RonJon
02-10-2012, 10:58 AM
At least next year Giants will play them at home instead of in the Dome, where they are a completely different team. Hopefully the game will be in December when its cold outside

Harooni
02-10-2012, 10:58 AM

No offense meant, but I just want to make sure you know that if you win the Powerball, they are going to take taxes out of it.

JK [:)]
lmao

G-Man67
02-10-2012, 10:59 AM
<font color="red">man, we really dropped the ball ... we made the same mistake in 2008 ... we gotta stop winning these Super Bowls ... we could have been in the bidding for a coach with a 10-38 record when fully in charge of a team and a defensive unit ... instead we have all this canyon of heros stuff going on !!!</font>

all kiddin aside, the Saints are coming to our house this year ... they are a far, far different team when they are forced to step outside their crazy loud dome ... ala the Falcons

listen, Spags has a very well deserved place in Giants history, but Fewell has now earned his place and most of all ... it's those players ... i didn't hear once that Brady was worried about our coaches ... he was clearly worried about our players

CDN_G-FAN
02-10-2012, 10:59 AM
When we won our first SB with Coughlin, the haters said we won in spite of him because we had Spags, and we should have found some way to ditch Coughlin and keep Spags.</P>

Spags has since been fired from his HC job, and their defense wasn't what i would call anymore than the sum of their parts.</P>

We've now won our 2nd SB with a different DC.</P>

I'm feeling better and better about facing the Saints.</P>

Bring them, and Spags, on anytime. i'm so ready !!!!!</P>

JesseJames
02-10-2012, 11:00 AM
We lose to the Saints every year not because of their defense but because of our defense and not being able to get to Brees. Every time we play them Brees is able to step up in the pocket and wait for one of his receivers to get open and he has all day to do it. Thats why we don't beat the Saints, its not because of thier defense so don't worry about Spags, if he was really that great the Rams defense would have been a lot better, I know he was the HC but he still would have made their defense better just by being there if he could...

NYSPORTS
02-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Get them out of the dome. That's the solution for every NFL team while the Saints want their game in the dome.

CDN_G-FAN
02-10-2012, 11:05 AM
We lose to the Saints every year not because of their defense but because of our defense and not being able to get to Brees. Every time we play them Brees is able to step up in the pocket and wait for one of his receivers to get open and he has all day to do it. Thats why we don't beat the Saints, its not because of thier defense so don't worry about Spags, if he was really that great the Rams defense would have been a lot better, I know he was the HC but he still would have made their defense better just by being there if he could...</P>

+1</P>

The 'legend' of Spags is allowing people to completely ignore how bad the Rams defense was.</P>

When Fewell was HC of the Bills, that defense was near the top of the league in takeways and hadphenominal pass defense stats.</P>

He's come here and, when he has average health of roster, has shown his defense can more than stand up to the leagues best offenses, it can outright beat them down.</P>

Spags has had 2 good years with the Giants, and 2 bad years with the Rams.</P>

It'll be interesting to see if there's any change in the Saints defense.</P>

if there isn't, we may be talking about a one hit wonder DC.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Playing them in our home is great, they are not the same team when outside (ie San Fran game). Saints scored 14.6 points moreat Superdome per game last season. </P>

Perry Fewell has earned my respect this season. he got us to the Big Show even when half our D was injured for over half the Regular season. I think our players are finally buying into his schemes especially since he simplified them and now with players getting used to it, he will add more blitz packages this upcoming season. During the playoffs this year, our D held opponents to just below 15pts avg.a game!!! Thats old school D for the GMEN!!</P>

Easy-Duz-It
02-10-2012, 11:17 AM

oh god. are we still talking about spags? GET OVER IT! spags doesn't go out and sack quarterbacks, so your analysis is utterly ridiculous. fact of the matter is it comes down to personnel AND the coach. the saints don't have what the '07 giants had on the defensive side of the ball. spags is not a miracle worker. the rams defense was hardly suffocating. the only thing that i fear about the saints remains their dome and passing game.

bflo23
02-10-2012, 11:22 AM
How did PF do wit a healthy defense and missing their top CB in their last 6 games?

Played great D and only won a championship...... Does PF get any credit when the Giants held Patriots to 17?

bansaw
02-10-2012, 11:26 AM
How did PF do wit a healthy defense and missing their top CB in their last 6 games?

Played great D and only won a championship...... Does PF get any credit when the Giants held Patriots to 17?
listening to the Sound FX and after the Pats came back out and scored again Tuck said we better do something different...
they made a great adjustment whatever it was, need davidkhan to breakdown what happened
but Perry had something else when we needed it so absolutely Fewell deserves credit

CDN_G-FAN
02-10-2012, 11:27 AM

</P>

None. It's stupid.</P>

Fans don't like his scheme, but you can't argue with results.</P>

They want him to be more aggressive. Greg Williams is the most aggressive DC in the league and Alex Smith, who couldn't complete a pass to a WR against us, lit that defense up for 300+.</P>

egyptian420
02-10-2012, 11:28 AM
The Saints are just one of those teams that has our number and we don't match up well with them.

+1

chasjay
02-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Hopefully, Spags' plan will be to double Nicks and Cruz and not worry about the TE and 3rd receiver (maybe we can find a way for that to still be Rio)

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Honestly I think PF was better in 2010 than he was this season. Where's the sacking Jay Cutler NINE FREAKING TIMES in the first half alone? Where is knocking Romo out of the season entirely? Where is the up-front aggressiveness? Any half-way decent qb is going to throw that any half-way decent receiver once they find a gap in coverage, if the qb has all day to throw. Curtis freaking Painter would find a gap in those situations.

You NEED to produce the hurries, deflections, and sacks up front so your secondary can do its job. That's just basic fundamentals. Our D-line has the same talent as it did in 2007 (the only major change is that strahan was swapped out for JPP). So why did this talent that sacked brady 5 times in 2008 only come up with 2 in 2012?

bflo23
02-10-2012, 11:46 AM

</p>

None. It's stupid.</p>

Fans don't like his scheme, but you can't argue with results.</p>

They want him to be more aggressive. Greg Williams is the most aggressive DC in the league and Alex Smith, who couldn't complete a pass to a WR against us, lit that defense up for 300+.</p>

That is so ridiculous. So you want to ignore the results of the defense giving up a low amount of points? And Alex Smith "lit the defense" up to 196 passing yards..... Not +300 yards. And it was 2 fluky passes where a TE who has 4.38 speed beat the safety.

More aggressive? When you got the Giants line, you don't need to be more aggressive and blitz. Look at scores for the past 6 games. And the Giants actually should have held pats and packers to much lower score if refs didn't help them.

CDN_G-FAN
02-10-2012, 11:49 AM

</P>

None. It's stupid.</P>

Fans don't like his scheme, but you can't argue with results.</P>

They want him to be more aggressive. Greg Williams is the most aggressive DC in the league and Alex Smith, who couldn't complete a pass to a WR against us, lit that defense up for 300+.</P>

That is so ridiculous. So you want to ignore the results of the defense giving up a low amount of points? And Alex Smith "lit the defense" up to 196 passing yards..... Not +300 yards. And it was 2 fluky passes where a TE who has 4.38 speed beat the safety.

More aggressive? When you got the Giants line, you don't need to be more aggressive and blitz. Look at scores for the past 6 games. And the Giants actually should have held pats and packers to much lower score if refs didn't help them.
</P>

dude, you mis-read my post.</P>

Smith he lit up the saints defense, with its super agressive DC.</P>

Our DC, who guys say isn't aggressive enough, was awesome against the 49ers.</P>

i was saying OTHER fans don't like Fewell's scheme, but his results are great so i don't understand all the hate.</P>

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm not necessarily saying blitz. The front four can make the play IF they do their jobs, while most teams in the league need to blitz to do that. The problem is, you get teams like the pats keeping extra guys up to block. Once you see that, *then* you need to blitz, as there will be fewer eligible receivers to cover.

bflo23
02-10-2012, 11:53 AM
So why did this talent that sacked brady 5 times in 2008 only come up with 2 in 2012?

Brady is a dink and dunker now and gets rid of the ball much faster now. It is all short routes and mid routes especially with Gronk hurt. In 2008, their offense was entirely different and Brady held the ball longer as he tried to go deeper more times. And in 2008, look how many times they blitzed with LBs. That is why Brady was pressured more in 2008.

People complaining that the (32 point team) Patriots scored 17 points.... Crazy.

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 11:55 AM

Our DC, who guys say isn't aggressive enough, was awesome against the 49ers.</P>

i was saying OTHER fans don't like Fewell's scheme, but his results are great so i don't understand all the hate.</P>

Yeah, and the saints managed to torch the giants by double the score in 2011. The 14.6 point differential between home/away for them wouldn't have mattered. If it weren't for Eli stepping up, the difference would have been a lot worse.

RoanokeFan
02-10-2012, 11:56 AM

Isn't it a little early for worring about beating the Saints next year?

bflo23
02-10-2012, 11:56 AM
dude, you mis-read my post.</p>

Smith he lit up the saints defense, with its super agressive DC.</p>

Our DC, who guys say isn't aggressive enough, was awesome against the 49ers.</p>

i was saying OTHER fans don't like Fewell's scheme, but his results are great so i don't understand all the hate.</p>

My bad. I just don't understand the PF hate from what the Giants have shown in the past 6 games when they were healthier. Giants have the ability to get lots of pressure and drop back LBs and that is a huge advantage for Giants.

bflo23
02-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm not necessarily saying blitz. The front four can make the play IF they do their jobs, while most teams in the league need to blitz to do that. The problem is, you get teams like the pats keeping extra guys up to block. Once you see that, *then* you need to blitz, as there will be fewer eligible receivers to cover.

And how did Patriots offense do against the Giant defense? A 32 point team only scored 17 points....

You wish you had PF on your team.

G-Man67
02-10-2012, 11:58 AM

Yeah, and the saints managed to torch the giants by double the score in 2011. The 14.6 point differential between home/away for them wouldn't have mattered. If it weren't for Eli stepping up, the difference would have been a lot worse.

and Tebow lit up the Steelers D ... look at the injuries 1st, before deciding a coach can't coach

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 12:02 PM
dude, you mis-read my post.</p>

Smith he lit up the saints defense, with its super agressive DC.</p>

Our DC, who guys say isn't aggressive enough, was awesome against the 49ers.</p>

i was saying OTHER fans don't like Fewell's scheme, but his results are great so i don't understand all the hate.</p>

My bad. I just don't understand the PF hate from what the Giants have shown in the past 6 games when they were healthier. Giants have the ability to get lots of pressure and drop back LBs and that is a huge advantage for Giants.

I'm willing to give him he benefit of the doubt due to his performance in the SB, but i can't shake being outscored by a factor of two against the saints.

Tony Bruno
02-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Worry about it next year!!!

GameTime
02-10-2012, 12:08 PM
This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day. I still wouldn't trade the ring we got to get him back though...</P>

why do youinsist that Spagnulo is a DC "god".He had ONLY TWO realgood years as a DC also his ONLY two years as a DC. That makes him a "god???? Please I like Spagnulo but he has as many rings as Fewell does at the moment. I never understood the utter jock gobbling for Spagnulo that many have. Not taking anything away from him but I see him as a real good DC....thats it.</P>

You are already crying about next season and having the team beat.....ease up man...</P>

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Does it make me a bad person to *want* to see other teams' QB's eating dirt all the time? That's the way you make a team fear you. I feel that the "bradying" pic gets diminished by the fact that it was an incompletion, not a sack, that produced the pose.

CTLadyBlue
02-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I don't care how good the Saints look to be - they still don't hold up in inclement weather. They better hope that if they make the playoffs that they secure HFA throughout, because for them to come here or schlep to GB will not bode well for them. They just don't appear to adapt well outside 'da DOME

And not for nothing, but if our D can put Mr. Stat Machine on his back then we can OWN that number they have on ous

Easy-Duz-It
02-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Does it make me a bad person to *want* to see other teams' QB's eating dirt all the time? That's the way you make a team fear you. I feel that the "bradying" pic gets diminished by the fact that it was an incompletion, not a sack, that produced the pose.

actually it was an interception. interceptions are just as good as sacks, and much of the time they are better. just sayin.

ELIteManning
02-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Saints are going to have a tough Free agency to deal with. Yes they have some cap room to work with coming into it but they have a huge contract to dish out to Drew Brees. They also have big key names like Marques Colston, Robert Meachem, Carl Nicks, Tracy Porter on top of Brees to try and retain. Plus Spags will likely want to bring in a few guys to help run his defensive scheme. They wont be able to do it all. It will be interesting to see what changes this team makes.

LT_was_good
02-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Even if they beat us in the regular season, we'll just break their hearts in the playoffs like we do to everyone else.

NWKEffectElement
02-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Maybe your team should learn how to beat the 49ers, because we did. The aints didn't finish. Brees won't have **** but field turf in his mouth ALL day at the Meadowlands. Once he loses Nicks and Coleston they will be easier to dissect. Eli has seen any and ever defense at this point so bring it on!!

Let us enjoy this championship. The bandwagon is too full nor do we need some troll trying to convince us that run was anything short of brilliant. GTFOH with this BS!!

RoanokeFan
02-10-2012, 12:33 PM

It really doesn't matter how many times a QB is sacked. What matters is that his game is disrupted.

pj18
02-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Haven't we only lost to the Saints the last two times? 2009 in NO and 2011 in NO? It's not like it was verse the Eagles where it's some like 7 game losing streak or anything. Let's pump the breaks.

freeoscar
02-10-2012, 12:39 PM
what we know about Spags: with excellent personnel w/the Giants, he eventually put together a SB calibre D. with not great personnel w/the Rams, his D sucked. NO's personnel is more Rams than '07 Giants. the DC can't pressure the QB with just the front 4 - only the players can do that by beating their man (or men).
Also, some respect for Fewell - the team just won 4 straight playoff games, including games against 2 of the top 3 Os, and gave up an average of 14pts. In today's pro-offense NFL, how much better can it get?

buffyblue
02-10-2012, 12:39 PM
This is the one big downside to going deep in the playoffs in 2011. Now the saints have signed Spags. If we had missed the playoffs we could have jettisoned Fewell once and for all and welcomed a defensive god back into our fold. Now he's going to shore up the defensive side of the Saints game, and even playing in the meadowlands they're going to be a real tough team to beat. You've got Brees on one side of the ball, and Spags running the other side. With the aging oline the giants have, eli is going to get repeatedly sacked all night. I know he can take it (especially considering how he toughed it out against the 9ers), but it's going to stifle production all night, while Brees is going to have a field day. I still wouldn't trade the ring we got to get him back though...</P>

why do you*insist that Spagnulo is a DC "god".*He *had ONLY TWO real*good years as a DC also his ONLY two years as a DC. That makes him a "god???? Please I like Spagnulo but he has as many rings as Fewell does at the moment. I never understood the utter jock gobbling for Spagnulo that many have. Not taking anything away from him but I see him as a real good DC....thats it.</P>

You are already crying about next season and having the team beat.....ease up man...</P>

I couldn’t agree with you more about Spags. Our defense in 2007 was not nearly as good as people want to claim it is. They just showed up in the big game and lets face it folks, when we play NE they bring out the best game in us.

I actually think the Saints were better off with Greg Williams as their DC than they are with Spags.

We play the Saints in our house this time. I hope it is a December night game and oh so cold for them. They are a different team out of a dome.

BigBlue1971
02-10-2012, 12:42 PM
no point worrying about the 'aints right now. we'restill trying to keep this celebration going as long as possible!</P>

anyways, it could take Spags a coupla years to build a defense down there!</P>

different players down there than what he had with the Giants!</P>

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 12:55 PM

why do you*insist that Spagnulo is a DC "god".*He *had ONLY TWO real*good years as a DC also his ONLY two years as a DC. That makes him a "god???? Please I like Spagnulo but he has as many rings as Fewell does at the moment. I never understood the utter jock gobbling for Spagnulo that many have. Not taking anything away from him but I see him as a real good DC....thats it.</P>

I couldn’t agree with you more about Spags. Our defense in 2007 was not nearly as good as people want to claim it is. They just showed up in the big game and lets face it folks, when we play NE they bring out the best game in us.

I actually think the Saints were better off with Greg Williams as their DC than they are with Spags.

We play the Saints in our house this time. I hope it is a December night game and oh so cold for them. They are a different team out of a dome.

I sure hope youre right... I don't want another 49-24 loss. That was so painful. If we hadn't turned around the performance against GB and the cowboys, there would be no chance in hell of the playoffs.

Maybe your team should learn how to beat the 49ers, because we did. The aints didn't finish. Brees won't have **** but field turf in his mouth ALL day at the Meadowlands. Once he loses Nicks and Coleston they will be easier to dissect. Eli has seen any and ever defense at this point so bring it on!!

Let us enjoy this championship. The bandwagon is too full nor do we need some troll trying to convince us that run was anything short of brilliant. GTFOH with this BS!!You know I'm a giants fan right? And not a bandwagon one at that either. I still rooted for the giants in the face of that saints loss. I just don't like to see my team lose. It's incredibly painful. Brees just kept completing pass after pass. I wanted to see him eat some dirt after that.

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
saints are in some serious cap trouble next year

sc_markt
02-10-2012, 01:01 PM

I've also been a frequent critic of Fewell and I have said many times I would love Spags back. But, we got a Superbowl win this year under Fewell, no easy thing to do given the amount of injuries on defense we've had. As such, I have to give him credit. Yeah, I would still prefer Spags over Fewell because I believe Spags is a better D coach than Fewell but Fewell got the job done and in my book, earned the head D coach job next year.

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 01:04 PM

I've also been a frequent critic of Fewell and I have said many times I would love Spags back. But, we got a Superbowl win this year under Fewell, no easy thing to do given the amount of injuries on defense we've had. As such, I have to give him credit. Yeah, I would still prefer Spags over Fewell because I believe Spags is a better D coach than Fewell but Fewell got the job done and in my book, earned the head D coach job next year.

Like I said, i'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt sue to that championship. I just don't like the style of managing a defense from the back end first. Coverages get blown all the time in the NFL.

FBomb
02-10-2012, 01:24 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuG3LEAmftqD-CO19hDJTZTtPgok3Wo0i8xlsu_81NuWCKqIJ2</P>

Bing Crosby
02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
The first step is taking Carl Nicks from them. Hey a guy can dream can't he?

TrueBlue@NYC
02-10-2012, 01:45 PM
You guys are making more of a big deal out of this than it is. Williams is an heck of a DC, it's not like they're getting some huge coaching upgrade there. </P>

And to be frank, I doubt the Saints defense looks much different this year than last year. They simply don't have alot of top end talent on their defense, not suprising since they invest so much in their offense. Williams knew that the D was never going to be able to consistently stop other teams, so he built it around creating turnovers knowing that opposing offenses would take risks trying to keep up with the saints O. </P>

You call talk about how much Spags blitzed so much, meanwhile Williams blized more than any other DC in the league. </P>

nygsb42champs
02-10-2012, 01:49 PM
A 4th title or Spags? No offense to Spags but I will take title #4 anyday.

nhpgiantsfan
02-10-2012, 03:48 PM

</P>

Defensive God?? Wow! That's a little much!</P>

Axels15
02-10-2012, 03:55 PM
First off... wow on this thread

Second... They play here next year. Bring it.

GmenFan1980
02-10-2012, 03:59 PM
This is a little crazy, but how about we score more points then they do?

I'm sure if we do that we will win the game :)

Smart *** answer I know

buffyblue
02-10-2012, 05:11 PM
You guys are making more of a big deal out of this than it is. Williams is an heck of a DC, it's not like they're getting some huge coaching upgrade there. </P>

And to be frank, I doubt the Saints defense looks much different this year than last year. They simply don't have alot of top end talent on their defense, not suprising since they invest so much in their offense. Williams knew that the D was never going to be able to consistently stop other teams, so he built it around creating turnovers knowing that opposing offenses would take risks trying to keep up with the saints O. </P>

You call talk about how much Spags blitzed so much, meanwhile Williams blized more than any other DC in the league. </P>

They are actually getting a downgrade at DC by losing Greg Williams and replacing him with Steve Spagnalo.

TroyArcher
02-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Carpe Diem

BK07071
02-10-2012, 06:04 PM

When Spags was with us he had the talent to do alot. He had four defensive ends that could start for any team in the NFL. That's why his defensive schemes worked and worked well. He doesn't have that with the Saints. Oh there's talent there alright, but not the talent he had with the Giants. He tried to make Kawanuka another LT because LT was a defensive end in college and so was Kawanuka. There is one difference.....LT was very fast and quick off the ball and he always went after the ball no matter who had it. LT even admitted that all he would do is go after anyone that had the ball. He was actually a defensive end and linebacker. Parcells used his speed and talent to make him a proto type linebacker. Spags was trying the same with Kawanuka. But Kawanuka didn't have the speed that LT had, he was still good and Spags used him in conjuction with Tuck, Osi, Tollefson and Canty. he produced a fearsome defensive line that was the envy of the NFL.
Spags doesn't have the same going for him with the Saints......;.so let's not elevate the Saints as the next Super Bowl winner just because Spags is now their defensive coordinator. Besides, do you think the Giants are just going to sit on their laurels and not improve their game???? There's certainly alot more potential with the Giants than with the Saints.

miken609
02-10-2012, 06:34 PM

+1

No team in the NFL has our number. What is a 2 game win streak over the past 3 seasons? zilch

since55
02-10-2012, 06:48 PM
LOL. But he has to share the credit with Brady, Welker and Hernandez. Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Breezely
02-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Spags don't scare me! Now, if Spags had JPP,

Tuck, Kiwi, Boley etc. etc. . . . . .I would be

worried.

n420p69
02-10-2012, 06:58 PM
As good as the Saints are, and they are definitely going to be there again next year, we are the champions. They need to worry about beating us.