I said it.

J/K lol

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Lol, really?

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
I said it.

Give me Ryan P any day of the week. I think the kid is going to make the transition and get a shot

Antwuan
02-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Lol!

THE_New_York_Giants
I said it.

Give me Ryan P any day of the week. I think the kid is going to make the transition and get a shot

I want the Gmen to draft Case Keenum out of Houston. He has potential to be a superstar in this league. I've never seen a more accurate QB.

Harooni
lol thanks for changing the topic . haha

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 12:57 PM
This upcoming message I will bring to you is kind of twisted and bittersweet. Also, it's quite delusional.

Anyway, how hilarious and awesome would it be if McNabb was our backup and in the 2012 season, Eli perhaps gets injured during the playoff run, forcing Chunky Soup to fill in. We beat the Eagles in the NFC championship round and then of course, we beat the Patriots in the Superbowl once more with the same guy who vomited against them back in 04.

As twisted as that is, you have to admit that would go down in NFL history as a great story.

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
OH.

/redfont, I get it

TroyArcher
02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
I just threw up

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 12:59 PM
I can one-up that. Peyton will be our backup QB next year. No team will want him until he heals, the colts release him, and then the only way he could keep playing in the nfl is to accept a league minimum 1 year contract. LOL

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 12:59 PM
This upcoming message I will bring to you is kind of twisted and bittersweet. Also, it's quite delusional.

Anyway, how hilarious and awesome would it be if McNabb was our backup and in the 2012 season, Eli perhaps gets injured during the playoff run, forcing Chunky Soup to fill in. We beat the Eagles in the NFC championship round and then of course, we beat the Patriots in the Superbowl once more with the same guy who vomited against them back in 04.

As twisted as that is, you have to admit that would go down in NFL history as a great story.
Jesus.. beating the Pats in 3 superbowls. Pats fans would be outrages, and all Eagles fans would go bury themselves in a hole and cry.

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
I can one-up that. Peyton will be our backup QB next year.

That'd be so ****ing sweet, Peyton taking a huge pay-cut, split the salary with Eli...

Start Eli one game, start Peyton the other game...

WHAT.

Voldamort
02-10-2012, 01:03 PM
wtf

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:04 PM

That'd be so ****ing sweet, Peyton taking a huge pay-cut, split the salary with Eli...

WHAT.
We'd have to do it like the Rams did in the 50's with Von Brocklin and Waterfield. They split snaps equally throughout the game and both led the league in passing individually during that crazy stretch

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 01:07 PM

WHAT.
We'd have to do it like the Rams did in the 50's with Von Brocklin and Waterfield. They split snaps equally throughout the game and both led the league in passing individually during that crazy stretch

Well, that would open us up to all kinds of crazy crap. For one, you put in peyton on the hurry up offense, and eli where you need to be able to read a defense like crazy. Not to mention the possibility of some 2 QB sets.

At least in principle is sounds cool (even though it most likely would never work)... it's the same idea as to why we have both jacobs and bradshaw at RB.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:08 PM

WHAT.

Well, that would open us up to all kinds of crazy crap. For one, you put in peyton on the hurry up offense, and eli where you need to be able to read a defense like crazy. Not to mention the possibility of some 2 QB sets.
A 2 QB set would only work if you have a QB who can run like Vick or Young. They are almost a hybrid receiver/RB/QB. Hostetler used to do that a couple times a year.

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 01:11 PM

What is best? To crush the eagles, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the patriots.

GmenFan1980
02-10-2012, 01:12 PM
McNabb as our back up.........would suck.

It means he isn't starting some where and failing to win games. Which means I wouldn't be able to crack jokes about him as much lol

Bing Crosby
02-10-2012, 01:12 PM

<font color="#FF0000">Donovan McNabb the modern Jeff Hostetler?</font>

Toadofsteel
02-10-2012, 01:13 PM
A 2 QB set would only work if you have a QB who can run like Vick or Young. They are almost a hybrid receiver/RB/QB. Hostetler used to do that a couple times a year.

If only we could somehow pull Tebow. Imagine the combined powers of Super Clutch and Tebow Time. We'd come back from 30+ point deficits in the 4th quarter every week.

TheEnigma
02-10-2012, 01:14 PM
What is best? To crush the eagles, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the patriots.The fact that he choked with the Eagles but pulled off the Superbowl with us would cause Eagles fans to jump off buildings.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:22 PM
What is best? To crush the eagles, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the patriots.The fact that he choked with the Eagles but pulled off the Superbowl with us would cause Eagles fans to jump off buildings.
that would be so satisfying.

yoeddy
02-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Would love to see him get a ring as our backup...or rather, I'd love to see Eagle fans see him get a ring as our backup...

DemandedAce
02-10-2012, 01:36 PM
I said it.

I want the Gmen to draft Case Keenum out of Houston. He has potential to be a superstar in this league. I've never seen a more accurate QB.

He's already 28 lol kellen Moore is my gave QB this class kid is a winner

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I said it.

he'll be 24 at the start of next season

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I said it.

he'll be 24 at the start of next season
I really like Moore as well

ny06
02-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Yeah maybe for the <SPAN class=roster-team-city>Toronto</SPAN> <SPAN class=roster-team-name>Argonauts.</SPAN>

nygsb42champs
02-10-2012, 01:43 PM
You have a warped sense of humor.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah maybe for the <SPAN class=roster-team-city>Toronto</SPAN> <SPAN class=roster-team-name>Argonauts.</SPAN>
this

G-Man67
02-10-2012, 02:14 PM
McNabb might get winded just carrying the clipboard around

DEgiants89
02-10-2012, 02:17 PM
that ish cray

jomo
02-10-2012, 02:20 PM
No chance of that.

yoeddy
02-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Maybe he can play TE until Ballard and Beckum are ready??

BK07071
02-10-2012, 06:18 PM
I said it.

J/K lol

WHAT !!!!!!!! I think you've been playing with yourself too long. Instead of it affecting your eye sight it affected your brain !!!!!!!

NYG216
02-10-2012, 07:52 PM
ewww. Gross.