PDA

View Full Version : Another face to face encounter with a hater............

FBomb
02-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket. As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!" I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together. 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guysand the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently themouthpiece of the tro. I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!" His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are. I'm guessing Cowboys?" So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me. So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him andhe ran back to hisbuddies whograbbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"</P>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that. Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson. One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</P>

bansaw
02-10-2012, 01:12 PM
starting to question if its always the other guy now

lol

Moss#83
02-10-2012, 01:13 PM
You have to becareful. These clowns might have weapons and it's not worth it over a sport.

Harooni
02-10-2012, 01:15 PM
lol kids today have no respect for elders, i blame the parents who give time outs instead of beatings.

GameTime
02-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket. As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!" I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together. 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guysand the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently themouthpiece of the tro. I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!" His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are. I'm guessing Cowboys?" So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me. So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him andhe ran back to hisbuddies whograbbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"</P>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that. Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson. One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</P>

</P>

hmmm........two run in's in a week. Whats the common denominator?.....Its you man.....</P>

Troublemaker....[:D]</P>

IDK why people have to be such **** heads. Why even bring it up in a grocery store plarking lot. I could maybe see it if you were at a game or at a bar. But at a grocery store??. He will get dropped one day and will learn. </P>

Bing Crosby
02-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Gotta love the suburban ******. "I'm so bad I buy Eminem's music and got to the guts to act like the other middle class kids around me pretending I'm from the ghetto!"

The things you see when you leave your gun at home.

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 01:20 PM
How is it him? My friends and I got called out 3 times on the way to the parade, 3 TIMES.

Does that mean I'm a troublemaker?

Quite honestly, I'm one of the biggest ******* out there too

FBomb
02-10-2012, 01:20 PM

</P>

hmmm........two run in's in a week. Whats the common denominator?.....Its you man.....</P>

IDK why people have to be such **** heads. Why even bring it up in a grocery store plarking lot. I could maybe see it if you were at a game or at a bar. But at a grocery store??. He will get dropped one day and will learn. </P>

</P>

I know...I see alot of people flying their gear and no one says anything...and I'm a fairly big guy!! I would have squashed this little POS like a bug.I just don't get it. It's not like Istart anything. I was just grocery shopping with my Giants jacket on.</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket. As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!" I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together. 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guysand the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently themouthpiece of the tro. I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!" His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are. I'm guessing Cowboys?" So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me. So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him andhe ran back to hisbuddies whograbbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"</p>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that. Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson. One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</p>

</p>

hmmm........two run in's in a week. Whats the common denominator?.....Its you man.....</p>

Troublemaker....[:D]</p>

IDK why people have to be such **** heads. Why even bring it up in a grocery store plarking lot. I could maybe see it if you were at a game or at a bar. But at a grocery store??. He will get dropped one day and will learn. </p>

</p>

I know...I see alot of people flying their gear and no one says anything...and I'm a fairly big guy!! I would have squashed this little POS like a bug.I just don't get it. It's not like Istart anything. I was just grocery shopping with my Giants jacket on.</p>

i heard u had on your ROMO THE HOMO shirt though

u probably broke his spirits once u called out the fact that he probably was a cowboy fan.

GameTime
02-10-2012, 01:25 PM
How is it him? My friends and I got called out 3 times on the way to the parade, 3 TIMES. Does that mean I'm a troublemaker? Quite honestly, I'm one of the biggest ******* out there too</P>

did you noticed I had the [:D]...</P>

that usually means the post is meant to be funny and not to be taken verbatim....</P>

</P>

FBomb
02-10-2012, 01:26 PM

</P>

</P>

I know...I see alot of people flying their gear and no one says anything...and I'm a fairly big guy!! I would have squashed this little POS like a bug.I just don't get it. It's not like Istart anything. I was just grocery shopping with my Giants jacket on.</P>

i heard u had on your ROMO THE HOMO shirt though

u probably broke his spirits once u called out the fact that he probably was a cowboy fan.
</P>

lol....</P>

GameTime
02-10-2012, 01:27 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

You sure you weren't singing the "I bElieve in Eli " song. You do sing dont you?......[;)]</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket.* As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!"* I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together.* 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guys*and the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently the*mouthpiece of the tro.* I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!"* His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are.* I'm guessing Cowboys?"* So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me.* So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him and*he ran back to his*buddies who*grabbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"*</P>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that.* Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson.* One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</P>
I want you to go with me to the Eagles game in filthy this year. I've made it a tradition to go with 5 of my rugby buddies, get drunk, and then throw down after the game if someone comes after us.

MikeIsaGiant
02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
How is it him? My friends and I got called out 3 times on the way to the parade, 3 TIMES. Does that mean I'm a troublemaker? Quite honestly, I'm one of the biggest ******* out there too</P>

that usually means the post is meant to be funny and not to be taken verbatim....</P>

*</P>

Was talking to the 1st comment, my bads

GameTime
02-10-2012, 01:37 PM

</P>

Was talking to the 1st comment, my bads</P>

[B]</P>

Voldamort
02-10-2012, 01:37 PM
BRO,just smile and laugh!! Cowboy's,Jets,Eagles fan just walk away never get in a fight with an idiot!

ny06
02-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Sounds like that kid had liquid courage (beer)</P>

O'doul's must have been on sale. </P>

http://facultyblog.eternitybiblecollege.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/lrg_ODouls.gif</P>

nygsb42champs
02-10-2012, 01:41 PM
People like that should be dropped.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 01:44 PM
All of these encounters happen at the grocery store too.. what grocery store do you go to?!

burier
02-10-2012, 01:47 PM
some of you guys need to get your weight up.

bLuereverie
02-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a Cowboys fan to me.

bansaw
02-10-2012, 01:51 PM
my after Superbowl encounter was early Monday morning rocking the GIANTS hoodie and NY touque, walked into the Home Depot and the greeter guy gave a YES GIANTS, I hate the Patriots, then another guy say NICE WIN, then coming to cash saw another guy in a Giants cap and we just gave a silent nod

Tommy_Ribs
02-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket. As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!" I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together. 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guysand the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently themouthpiece of the tro. I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!" His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are. I'm guessing Cowboys?" So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me. So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him andhe ran back to hisbuddies whograbbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"</p>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that. Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson. One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</p>
I want you to go with me to the Eagles game in filthy this year. I've made it a tradition to go with 5 of my rugby buddies, get drunk, and then throw down after the game if someone comes after us.

If I was 10 years younger, I'd go with you guys :-)

I'd just be a liability now.

I love this though.

Tony Bruno
02-10-2012, 01:59 PM
They are everywhere.... Not much you can do for the lack of someone elses actions or comments... Bets thing to do is ignore them... We all know Eli doenst suck and nowa days you dont know what people will do... I saw a thing in the paper the other day that a man around here was shot dead at a SB party argueing over the teams... Oh well... No one will ever be able to take away that Eli is a 2 time world champ!!! ;-)

SweetZombieJesus
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Gotta love the suburban ******. "I'm so bad I buy Eminem's music and got to the guts to act like the other middle class kids around me pretending I'm from the ghetto!"

The things you see when you leave your gun at home.

I was born in Newark and went to college there, and lived a few years in Irvington when I got married amongst the drug dealers and car thieves.

I would love to take guys like that to my old neighborhood and drop them off on a street corner for an hour, they'd **** their pants.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket.* As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!"* I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together.* 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guys*and the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently the*mouthpiece of the tro.* I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!"* His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are.* I'm guessing Cowboys?"* So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me.* So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him and*he ran back to his*buddies who*grabbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"*</p>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that.* Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson.* One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</p>

I love this though.

Just work out over the offseason to prepare for it. I'm 44 years old.. but then again I still do martial arts and boxing training lol. I'll be throwing down with filthy fans till I'm at least 80... at least that's the goal.

JJC7301
02-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket.* As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!"* I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together.* 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guys*and the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently the*mouthpiece of the tro.* I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!"* His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are.* I'm guessing Cowboys?"* So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me.* So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him and*he ran back to his*buddies who*grabbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"*</P>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that.* Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson.* One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</P>
"I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that.* Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson.*"

I think there should be a law that when someone acts like that, the doors of the store shut automatically so nobody can get out. Then everyone in the store is allowed to beat on the guy (and his friends) to teach them a lesson. When lesson has been served, then the doors can open again.

Firenugget
02-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Shoulda beat him with a cucumber.[:D]

bansaw
02-10-2012, 02:16 PM
or have a box of tangerines and zing one off the back of his head

ShakeNBake
02-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Some people just deserve a good beating. Next time you go grocery shopping with your giants gear on keep a bag of oranges in your wagon, they won't leave any bruises.

Bing Crosby
02-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Some people just deserve a good beating. Next time you go grocery shopping with your giants gear on keep a bag of oranges in your wagon, they won't leave any bruises.

That was always my secret.;-) Always remember to wear a belt too, you never know when it might come in handy.

ShakeNBake
02-10-2012, 02:34 PM

That was always my secret.;-) Always remember to wear a belt too, you never know when it might come in handy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3uFUjWhfdE

Bing Crosby
02-10-2012, 02:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3uFUjWhfdE

That ******* McFarland still owes me money for that spot.

Rich4114
02-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Not worth your time. You probably have much more to lose then he does.

I did enjoy the part about you being lucky though. Lucky as in you're lucky you happened to be grocery shopping when thug boy decided to verbally attack you and then got held back because you acknowledged him? lol

Sundown
02-10-2012, 02:46 PM
This whole scenario reminded of Friday "get your *** beat but you'd live to fight another day". Punk *** kid needs an old fashioned *** whoopin!!

Tommy_Ribs
02-10-2012, 02:46 PM

I love this though.

Just work out over the offseason to prepare for it. I'm 44 years old.. but then again I still do martial arts and boxing training lol. I'll be throwing down with filthy fans till I'm at least 80... at least that's the goal.

It's not a question of working out - I run 5ks and can still bench 225-250, it's just that while the muscles are still willing, the joints aren't as willing anymore. Gonna be 40 in May, and I am running a 5K on my b-day, and will bench 250 the same day. That's my goal anyway.

But keeping those Philly guys in check is great. Give em Hell.

bflo23
02-10-2012, 02:53 PM

Do you live in NY or NJ?

It shouldn't matter but if someone is living in NY or NJ and wearing their Giants jacket, you would think these haters will have a little decency and shut their mouths after the Giants won another Super Bowl.... Was it a cowboy, jet or patriot fan? Maybe even eagles fan.

Meanhothead
02-10-2012, 03:09 PM
I had the same problem this week. I've been wearing my NYG gear.

Kids have been mouthing off to me.

"NY Giants suck!"

"Eli Manning sucks!"

I would respond. "Should you be talking to a teacher like this?"

They would respond "No"

YA I'm teacher and dished out over 2 dozen infraction slips which leads to friday night detention.

When I handed them the slip I would respond "You really should worry about the Chargers leaving San Diego instead of the NY Giants"

Delicreep
02-10-2012, 04:34 PM
The best part for me was when he called you, "Pops"

Couple more years, and they will be asking to help you with your groceries.

Circle of life, I guess.

I should disclose that in the last few years a disturbing trend for me--when asked my age, I look to my girlfriend to see if I got it right.
How did that happen?

G-Man67
02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
i could see Fbomb on Judge Judy

so, Mr. Fbomb what did you say to these men .... umm well judge, i merely replied in a calm tone that he was a 2 time Super Bowl MVP

"you didn't raise your voice or use an explitive or puff out your chest and point"

no ma'am ... "and do you really expect me to believe that Mr. Bomb !!!??? ... sssshhh ssshh shut it you had your chance"

ha, but hey keep fighting the good fight out there ... it's time for R E S P E C T in Giants land !!

RoanokeFan
02-10-2012, 04:50 PM

Only on the Southern Tier [;)]

THE_New_York_Giants
02-10-2012, 05:33 PM
i could see Fbomb on Judge Judy

so, Mr. Fbomb what did you say to these men .... umm well judge, i merely replied in a calm tone that he was a 2 time Super Bowl MVP

"you didn't raise your voice or use an explitive or puff out your chest and point"

no ma'am ... "and do you really expect me to believe that Mr. Bomb !!!??? ... sssshhh ssshh shut it you had your chance"

ha, but hey keep fighting the good fight out there ... it's time for R E S P E C T in Giants land !!
except i think Judge Judy is a giants fan. The plaintiff gets a charge of libel and he owes f bomb money

n420p69
02-10-2012, 07:03 PM
You have to becareful. These clowns might have weapons and it's not worth it over a sport.

100% agree. These idiot kids now shoot people up for the stupidest of reasons. As a family man, like you, it aint worth it even slightly. His ****ty team didn't win a thing so he is bitter. Oh well.

jimsgints
02-10-2012, 08:13 PM
FBomb you're the coolest.. Ran into a situation like that at a eagles game. Some eagle fan was in my seat so I told him to take a hike, had the same kind of situation take place, he moved, the Giants won, he was no where to be found. umm..Class vrs classless..

ibbill
02-10-2012, 08:19 PM
lol** kids today have no respect for elders, i blame the parents who give time outs instead of beatings.

last time out I had was when I came to.

Bread
02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Did the grocery shopping this morning and wore my Giants letterman jacket.* As I'm loading groceries I hear from behind me..."Yo, Eli sucks!!"* I turn around to see 3 young "men" walking together.* 2 of them seemed like normal late teens early 20's guys*and the other was a suburban white thug, if you catch my meaning and HE was apprently the*mouthpiece of the tro.* I just said "2 time Superbowl MVP...if you think that sucks you need to go back to school"....Then he started getting all animated and waving his arms and grabbing his **** saying "yo, what the **** did you just say to me??" and acting like he wanted to advance on me, but of course he didn't.....then said "Yo pops, you better watch what you say!"* His buddies were trying to get him to stop so I figuerd this was going to be a one on one thing so I kept going......"I was going to guess you were a Patriots fan who's just mad cause he's a loser, but usually they aren't as stupid as you are.* I'm guessing Cowboys?"* So he started getting loud and waving his arms again saying how he'd "**** me up" but not once making any move toward me.* So I took off my jacket and took a step toward him and*he ran back to his*buddies who*grabbed him and told him to stop....and as he's getting dragged away he's yelling "You lucky, *****"*</p>

I think there should be a law that says you are allowed to drop somebody who acts like that.* Clearly this idiot needs to be taught a lesson.* One day he's going to act like that to someone crazy and get himself shot.</p>

I love this though.

Just work out over the offseason to prepare for it. I'm 44 years old.. but then again I still do martial arts and boxing training lol. I'll be throwing down with filthy fans till I'm at least 80... at least that's the goal.LOL I Respect your mentality

NYG1984
02-10-2012, 10:16 PM
waste of your breathe dude... should of just hit him with a laugh. no point in wasting your time on a little sob like that.

that jacket is nice btw im thinking of getting one myself

giantyankee1976
02-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Sounds like that kid had liquid courage (beer)</p>

O'doul's must have been on sale. </p>

http://facultyblog.eternitybiblecollege.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/lrg_ODouls.gif</p>

sounds like Natty Ice or Steel Reserve 121 [:|]