PDA

View Full Version : WARNING... on Dollar Tree SB XLVI programs

touchback
02-10-2012, 03:00 PM
they say they are going to hit the stores with Mondy/13th or Thursdays/16th trucks deliveries.it has 289 pages with rosters,team info ,SB history stories....but those covers!!!only have the NFL emblem and the SB XLVI ...NO TEAM emblems like you see on ebay..just incase you rush in a get 10 boxes and say OH sh**

Spedracer
02-10-2012, 03:38 PM
they say they are going to hit the stores with Mondy/13th or Thursdays/16th trucks deliveries.it has 289 pages with rosters,team info ,SB history stories....but those covers!!!only have the NFL emblem and the SB XLVI ...NO TEAM emblems like you see on ebay..just incase you rush in a get 10 boxes and say OH sh**

I believe that you have a baseline understanding of the english language, but you do not excel in forming complete thoughts or statements.

Your score: F

touchback
02-10-2012, 06:39 PM
program being sold only in New York State stores..forgettaboutiit Jersey

Harooni
02-10-2012, 07:02 PM

I believe that you have a baseline understanding of the english language, but you do not excel in forming complete thoughts or statements.

Your score: F. Lol. Not sure what he is playing at myself

RoanokeFan
02-10-2012, 07:17 PM
No child left behind? [8-)]

GIANTfaninFL
02-10-2012, 10:03 PM
No speeka englesh