PDA

View Full Version : Kareem McKenzie I love ya bud but it's time to move on..thanks for the memories

NYG4lifeNYK
12-05-2011, 04:41 AM
K-Mack is an all time Giant... F the Jets [:D]

However he is our weak link & a liability out there protecting Eli.

I doubt we bring him back next season(FA) unless he signs for the vet minimum & even then he would be a backup.

redbeardxxv
12-05-2011, 05:13 AM
Nah, he's done, like you said, if He's willing, He'd be a good depth guy, but not for a penny more than Vet Min.

tonyt830
12-05-2011, 08:09 AM

I doubt we bring him back next season(FA) unless he signs for the vet minimum & even then he would be a backup.
Maybe Brewer will be ready, maybe we sign a FA? Beatty played ok at RT in the past, hell Boothe has been great playing along the O-line. I would be somewhat surprised if we see McKenzie back in a Giants uniform next year

NYG4lifeNYK
12-05-2011, 04:45 PM

Maybe Brewer will be ready, maybe we sign a FA? Beatty played ok at RT in the past, hell Boothe has been great playing along the O-line. I would be somewhat surprised if we see McKenzie back in a Giants uniform next year

Yea he's been pretty bad this year... I LOVE the way the line looked yesterday..keep it that way.

Baas...... has been very disappointing

tonyt830
12-07-2011, 09:51 PM

Yea he's been pretty bad this year... <FONT color=#0000ff>I LOVE the way the line looked yesterday..keep it that way</FONT>.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Baas...... has been very disappointing</FONT>
Yeah I'm ok with Boothe at C and Petrus at G right now. The Ugoh signing today was for depth, nothing more nothing less. </P>

</P>

I too have been disappointed in Baas at C this year. Hopefully those headaches he's been having are nothing too serious. But maybe the Giants experiment next season in moving Baas back to his natural guard position in the offseason if Boothe continues to play good at center. Otherwise maybe the Giants look at guard or center in the draft or FA? Diehl has not looked all that good at LG this season, and now has gone back to LT with Beatty's injury. Could this be Petrus's time to shine?</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
12-07-2011, 10:34 PM

However he is our weak link &amp; a liability out there protecting Eli.

I doubt we bring him back next season(FA) unless he signs for the vet minimum &amp; even then he would be a backup.

Yea he's been pretty bad this year... <font color="#0000ff">I LOVE the way the line looked yesterday..keep it that way</font>.

<font color="#0000ff">Baas...... has been very disappointing</font>
Yeah I'm ok with Boothe at C and Petrus at G right now. The Ugoh signing today was for depth, nothing more nothing less. </p>

</p>

I too have been disappointed in Baas at C this year. Hopefully those headaches he's been having are nothing too serious. But maybe the Giants experiment next season in moving Baas back to his natural guard position in the offseason if Boothe continues to play good at center. Otherwise maybe the Giants look at guard or center in the draft or FA? Diehl has not looked all that good at LG this season, and now has gone back to LT with Beatty's injury. Could this be Petrus's time to shine?</p>
I love that Petrus is actually getting PT &amp; starting now. He plays with a lot of intensity.