PDA

View Full Version : Give this guy a tryout at TE

Pierre-Paul
02-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey I met this guy Mike Peterson at the Superbowl last weekend. We were both sitting in the upper deck on the Giants side of the field. I think he almost made Green Bay's squad this year. I haven't seen him play in person, but it would be cool if he made the Giants even if it was only the practice squad. Seemed like a really cool guy - I know it is no reason to give him a tryout.... But if he was good enough for the Packers to try him out, I think we should give him a look. And while he would probably take a job with any NFL team, the G-Men would likely be his first choice. I think I heard he was Tolly's roommate in college. I know they played on the same team in college. I also heard he does a mean beat-box to add to the "We goin' to the ship" and "I gotta ring" locker room songs.

dave56dj
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
No offense but this may be the worst appeal for a player EVER.

i met a guy - he was cool - no idea if he can play or not but made the packer practice sqaud so why not? Helluva pitch.

myles2424
02-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Excellent scouting report you gave there.....

Pakman
02-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Thread of the day!!!

LOL!!!

Pierre-Paul
02-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Kinda knew it was bad as I was writing it. But you win some you lose some. Anyway, go Giants!

MikeIsaGiant
02-11-2012, 09:15 AM
I play 2 hand touch with my friends all the time, thye claim I should be tried out because I have a good frame for a TE

Manning2Niks
02-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Is that the same Mike Peterson who was going on message boards trying to get his name to the fans in hopes that their cries of support would reach upper management and get him that one more chance he just knows he deserves?

BornBrooklyn
02-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Josh Chichester- Louisville 6'8" 240lbs...

jomo
02-11-2012, 09:37 AM
No offense but this may be the worst appeal for a player EVER. i met a guy - he was cool - no idea if he can play or not but made the packer practice sqaud so why not? Helluva pitch.lol but it would make one helluva story if he did come in and make the team!