PDA

View Full Version : Matt Staford Throws for over 400 yards and loses to NO too

michaelkhan3
12-05-2011, 04:20 AM
What else can I say has does that team give up over 400 yards on the air in consecutive game and still win big.

It looks like Offense alone might win a Superbowl this season. Saints and Packers both stink on D the Patriots aren't much better either.

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 10:17 AM
For some reason I can see he Saints going all the way. They've looked amazing so far, and please no one bring up the Rams game. It happens.

Packers wont go undefeated all year

michaelkhan3
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM
For some reason I can see he Saints going all the way. They've looked amazing so far, and please no one bring up the Rams game. It happens.

The Saints Defense sucks too. If they keep giving up over 400 yards in the air I doubt they win the SB

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 11:18 AM

The Saints Defense sucks too. If they keep giving up over 400 yards in the air I doubt they win the SB

What team will? The packers give up as well, and to be honest no team in the AFC looks capable of beating the Saints/Packers right now. Even the patriots give up too many yards.

Rusty192
12-05-2011, 11:24 AM

What team will? The packers give up as well, and to be honest no team in the AFC looks capable of beating the Saints/Packers right now. Even the patriots give up too many yards.
everyone will say im crazy, but say for some reason the Broncos made it to the SB against the Aints. They have a legit shot at beating them. New orleans has beaten people because other teams keep turning it over and dont control the clock. Which is exactly what tebow and the broncos do. Denver has a nasty D and Tebow protects the ball. All they would have to do is keep it close till the 4th and then let Tebow use some of his magic against that crappy defense lol

lawl
12-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Dont forget the steelers.

NYfanatic
12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Saints cant and wont beat the Packers in Lambue which is what every team has to run through to get to the Bowl.

NYfanatic
12-05-2011, 02:51 PM

everyone will say im crazy, but say for some reason the Broncos made it to the SB against the Aints. They have a legit shot at beating them. New orleans has beaten people because other teams keep turning it over and dont control the clock. Which is exactly what tebow and the broncos do. Denver has a nasty D and Tebow protects the ball. All they would have to do is keep it close till the 4th and then let Tebow use some of his magic against that crappy defense lol

Tebow has been improving throwing the ball every week. By the Superbowl he could of very well have improved enough to be a mild threat by then. Remember Big ben was thrash in the 2006 superbowl win. Wont be surprised to see tebow put up similar stats but you want to know what?
Truth is it doesnt matter. Winning > Stats

michaelkhan3
12-06-2011, 04:47 AM

I think the Texans would have had a great shot without all the injuries they've had. But I can still see them doing ok in the play offs. They would probably beat GB and NO with ther full team their D has been very good this year and they have a great running game and had a good passing game with Schaub. I think the Steelers might have a say at the end of it all