PDA

View Full Version : Some Moron was on Sirius NFL Radio last night saying................

BParcells777
02-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Eli was not a top 8 QB, and Big Ben was the Cats Meow

I wanted to reach through the radio and choke the hayseed............what an A Hole!!!!

A Curse on Pittsburg........they will never see another Lombardy

Its the CURSE OF JACK and will never be removed[:@]

Mohann
02-10-2012, 10:27 PM
The rest of the league is cursed with Tom Brady. We're his daddy.

BParcells777
02-10-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm serious Pittsburg is doomed

Harooni
02-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Oh that was me. J/k

blueomaha
02-11-2012, 11:21 AM
all i know is NE dosen't want to see the NYG in another SB....

fletch842
02-11-2012, 11:30 AM
all i know is NE dosen't want to see the NYG in another SB....

as Tom Brady said, it still beats not going to the Superbowl.

BParcells777
02-11-2012, 12:11 PM
the trouble with that is Tom is in the twilight of his career and its apparent he will never get past Eli

We are getting stronger and stronger...........soon we will be unstoppable

JacksGiant76
02-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Dude, who cares. As long as Eli is on our team, what does it matter what other people think? People are going to say he's terrible and other people are going to say he's the best QB in the league. I'm just happy we have him and when he's shredding other defenses, people can still call him the 8th best QB or whatever.

GeoGoGo
02-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Adrian from the 'burg is an idiot. They act like he is some sort of God on the NFL Network.

They have some good shows but way, way, way too many callers are put on the air. Most of them can't string a sentence together.

More talk from those who know, not the morons listening to them.

GO GIANTS!!!

Giants10Joe
02-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Of course he's not top 8. This guy is spot on. Let me rank the top 8 NFL QBs in the league today:

1. Michael Vick
2. Tim Tebow
3. Cam Newton
4. Andrew Luck
5. Tony Romo
6. Mark Sanchez
7. David Carr (never understood why the Giants don't start him)
8. John Elway

Greatone80
02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Eli was not a top 8 QB, and Big Ben was the Cats Meow

I wanted to reach through the radio and choke the hayseed............what an A Hole!!!!

A Curse on Pittsburg........they will never see another Lombardy

Its the CURSE OF JACK and will never be removed[:@]

I work with steeler fans,all goddamn year long its ben this,ben that.ben had better numbers then,,,,its a joke.Steeler fans are horrible.I loved saying eli was the best qb in the 2004 draft and it kills them.They actually believe ben didnt attack those ladies too but if it was another teams qb they would be on a witch hunt.Same thing with that superbowl against the seahawks and the paid off refs.

When i asked how come eli was a two-time superbowl mvp and ben wasnt they make excuses. Oh ben shouldve been.Ward or whoever shouldve passed on the mvp that game,excuses,excuses and coverups.

Everyone has a opinion and welcome to it,but steeler fans are a damn cult with no common sense or respect for other team players or fans.Their players are the best and when proven wrong they dont say anything.

RoanokeFan
02-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Of course he's not top 8. This guy is spot on. Let me rank the top 8 NFL QBs in the league today:

1. Michael Vick
2. Tim Tebow
3. Cam Newton
4. Andrew Luck
5. Tony Romo
6. Mark Sanchez
8. John Elway

Can you help me out here? Which NFL team did Andrew Luck play for this past season?

The rest of the list is self explanatory

miken609
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM

1. Michael Vick
2. Tim Tebow
3. Cam Newton
4. Andrew Luck
5. Tony Romo
6. Mark Sanchez
8. John Elway

Can you help me out here?* Which NFL team did Andrew Luck play for this past season?

way to recognize sarcasm o wait. you didnt. i thought i should point that out

Harooni
02-11-2012, 06:29 PM

1. Michael Vick
2. Tim Tebow
3. Cam Newton
4. Andrew Luck
5. Tony Romo
6. Mark Sanchez
8. John Elway
. Lol

jakegibbs
02-11-2012, 06:36 PM
the trouble with that is Tom is in the twilight of his career and its apparent he will never get past Eli

We are getting stronger and stronger...........soon we will be unstoppable

Twilight of his career he was born in Aug 77. What does that make him 34 years old going on 35? When are pocket passers careers in the decline? I thought it was around 38/39 which would mean he's got at least 4/5 productive years left under his belt. If he could ever get to the SB & not have to face Eli & Tuck he'd probaly win.

BK07071
02-12-2012, 12:47 AM

1. Michael Vick
2. Tim Tebow
3. Cam Newton
4. Andrew Luck
5. Tony Romo
6. Mark Sanchez
8. John Elway

Can you help me out here? Which NFL team did Andrew Luck play for this past season?

Exactly! Was thinking the same thing myself. What a moron!

mike kennedy
02-12-2012, 04:40 PM
It was probably Skip Sackless!

Voldamort
02-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh that was me. J/k is it always you Harooni!!!