PDA

View Full Version : What bothers me the most

RagingBlue
12-05-2011, 06:25 AM
What bothers me the most is that we don't give it this kind of effort every week. We probably would be 9-3 instead of 6-6 if we did.

How about the crowd though? They were jacked up in the last quarter on TV. I've been to a so many games that I lost count, and I was happy to see no empty seats until the game was over. Who went to the game? Am I right?

cowboysblow
12-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Yeah that drives me nuts. I kept saying to my friend "I can't believe this is the same team we watched Monday in N.O."

BigBlueOnes
12-05-2011, 06:43 AM
Dude I was there!! My ears still ringing this morning!!! Crowd was awesome!!!! I am proud and we have a bit of momentum now.

BigBlueFanNJ
12-05-2011, 07:02 AM
I hear ya! this team is freaking bi-polar like that.

What bothers me most is what team is gonna show up against Dallas ?

because we seem to have trouble getting this kind of effort 2 weeks in a row!

fletch842
12-05-2011, 07:14 AM
was a really good effort by the team, came really close to beating the hands down best team in the league this year.

It was the loudest crowd I can think of in the Coughlin era. Nice job to the fans that were there, they certainly made their presence known.

bigjeep
12-05-2011, 07:18 AM
What bothers me the most is that we don't give it this kind of effort every week. We probably would be 9-3 instead of 6-6 if we did.

How about the crowd though? They were jacked up in the last quarter on TV. I've been to a so many games that I lost count, and I was happy to see no empty seats until the game was over. Who went to the game? Am I right?

This was the Giants & Eagles game, but in reverse. The Packers took a game off and still won, thats the bottom line.

giantyankee1976
12-05-2011, 07:32 AM

nothing more needs to be said...

even if the team is banged up.

effort goes a long way.

and the Leadership of Stray is clearly evident, when a "media guy" can come in and talk to the fellas and get them game-ready.

like the Niners game, this is again a "what if" scenario

Zone defense for whatever reason, severely exposes this team, they need to fix that. period.

PS

I wish the home crowd was like that ALL the time, gave me chills and for once I thought, "take that jet fans."

RagingBlue
12-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Dude I was there!! My ears still ringing this morning!!! Crowd was awesome!!!! I am proud and we have a bit of momentum now.

Great job. Reminds me of the game against the Eagles in 2000 playoffs. The crowd was so electric. It's was an amazing feeling. I lost my voice for two days after that. We also had some guy John Fox and Sean Peyton as our coordinator.

RagingBlue
12-05-2011, 07:51 AM

nothing more needs to be said...

even if the team is banged up.

effort goes a long way.

and the Leadership of Stray is clearly evident, when a "media guy" can come in and talk to the fellas and get them game-ready.

like the Niners game, this is again a "what if" scenario

Zone defense for whatever reason, severely exposes this team, they need to fix that. period.

PS

I wish the home crowd was like that ALL the time, gave me chills and for once I thought, "take that jet fans."

Losing Strahan was a big blow for us. I wish the crowd was like that every game too.

buddy33
12-05-2011, 07:54 AM

This was the Giants & Eagles game, but in reverse. The Packers took a game off and still won, thats the bottom line.

How did they take the game off?

nihan87
12-05-2011, 08:41 AM
I hear ya! this team is freaking bi-polar like that. What bothers me most is what team is gonna show up against Dallas ? because we seem to have trouble getting this kind of effort 2 weeks in a row!</P>

</P>

I think you see a pissed off team again for Dallas. Jacobs was running well last night and I know he would love to hit some dudes next week. Wish they kept pounding the ball with Jacobs as he was getting on a roll in the 2nd half... </P>