PDA

View Full Version : 1st, Victor Cruz for the Giants...now it's Jeremy Lin

hungrrrry
02-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Cruz blew away NY and the rest of the NFL when no one had an idea about him and now Jeremy Lin is doing the same thing wih the NY Knicks...oh and the KNicks looked like **** all year too!

I might follow basketball more closely now

DragonSoul
02-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Cruz blew away NY and the rest of the NFL when no one had an idea about him and now Jeremy Lin is doing the same thing wih the NY Knicks...oh and the KNicks looked like **** all year too!

I might follow basketball more closely nowagreed, what a team player and unselfish person can do. I was able to watch the knicks play last night. Was very impressed with him. I do not think he is a one hit wonder either.

Amari and Carmelo need to be thoroughly embarrassed

dave56dj
02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Amare - who is dealing with his brothers recent death does not need to be EMBARASSED one bit. He has played his butt off in NY, and unlike Melo he doesn't demand to dribble for 22 out of 24 seconds of the clock - he doesnt chuck like melo and he gets dirty when he has too. Save the embarassment for MELO, we'd be better off with Gallo - Felton, Chandler - Mosgov and co. Melo is not a superstar he is a point scorer and thats it - rarely makes anyone else any better.

Axels15
02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
I've never been a huge Basketball fan, though I'll usually watch if there's a good game on.

I went to a bar in the city last night to watch the Knicks, and Lin blew me away.

He's getting me excited to watch the Knicks, that alone is impressive

DragonSoul
02-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Amare - who is dealing with his brothers recent death does not need to be EMBARASSED one bit. He has played his butt off in NY, and unlike Melo he doesn't demand to dribble for 22 out of 24 seconds of the clock - he doesnt chuck like melo and he gets dirty when he has too. Save the embarassment for MELO, we'd be better off with Gallo - Felton, Chandler - Mosgov and co. Melo is not a superstar he is a point scorer and thats it - rarely makes anyone else any better.Amari isn't playing atm because of his brothers death. If you do not REALIZE i was talking BEFORE that tragedy happened then you are a fool. Continue

bigjeep
02-11-2012, 06:20 PM

I might follow basketball more closely nowagreed, what a team player and unselfish person can do. I was able to watch the knicks play last night. Was very impressed with him. I do not think he is a one hit wonder either.

Amari and Carmelo need to be thoroughly embarrassed

+1

gumby742
02-11-2012, 08:56 PM
he's the only reason why i'm watching basketball right now.

tripleaamin9
02-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Amare should be emberessed that the knicks never gave him a true pg before Lin.
Melo should be emberessed the Knicks forced him to play point forward just like lebron before Lin

Voldamort
02-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Next year Prince,Austin and Sash

dave56dj
02-12-2012, 01:45 AM
you could at least spell his name right.