PDA

View Full Version : The fans...

yoeddy
12-05-2011, 08:13 AM
...were definitely into it last night. That was the loudest I've ever heard it in the new stadium and rivals some of the loudest I've heard it in the old stadium (at least from where i was sitting)...

bigbluegmenfan
12-05-2011, 08:20 AM
I agree..I was in 327 and it was the loudest by far Ive heard the new building. WAY too many Packer fans though..

keyofgmen
12-05-2011, 08:45 AM
No question, that was the loudest the "new" stadium has been. Lots of GB fans, but many were teens dressed to the hilt, that probably did not know any players other than Rogers.
A great game, but not one call went our way.

Bavaro4Prez
12-05-2011, 08:47 AM
I agree... the loudest I previously heard was at the Eagles game a few weeks ago. That place was off the hook at that game... I mean deafening at times. Yesterdays game was on par with that one.

Kudos to the fans.

NJ10
12-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Sounded loud as hell on TV, good job.

BlueJayC
12-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Agreed but I had to snap this shot to make a point........this is what PSL's get you........Giants Organization should take note.......5 Great Giants being inducted into the Ring of Honor.....everyone applauding and in their seats except for.......</P>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/PSLPic.jpg</P>

PSL's get you fake fans......it's a disease that's spreading across the world of sports and ruining the home field advantage......</P>

</P>

BigBlueOnes
12-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Agreed but I had to snap this shot to make a point........this is what PSL's get you........Giants Organization should take note.......5 Great Giants being inducted into the Ring of Honor.....everyone applauding and in their seats except for.......</P>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/PSLPic.jpg</P>

PSL's get you fake fans......it's a disease that's spreading across the world of sports and ruining the home field advantage......</P>

</P>

Brilliant!!!!! I have the same photo on my cell phone!! I was there section 226 and my first game at the new stadium. I was FLOORED by the volume, my ears are still ringing! I was wondering WTF was going on with the empty seats too!! I didn't realize those were mostly PSL's in the Club area, but that's pathetic. They're not fans, they're spoiled pigs with too much money (I have nothing against wealth or capitalism) but c'mon, these idiots probably don't know who Bavaro is. I lost myself screaming when Banks and Bavaro were announced. Was special to be there.

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Yet those ticket prices will keep getting more expensive every year, for fans who aren't really fans. It's okay.

sideline sneek
12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
The stadium was extremely loud. Especially when the ref seemed to have a recording... "The ruling on the field is confirmed......." I was 200a. The guys behind me actually started the BULLSH-- chant!!</P>

Rusty192
12-05-2011, 11:05 AM
I agree..I was in 327 and it was the loudest by far Ive heard the new building. WAY too many Packer fans though..So many packer fans...

bunch of effing roaches

you could hear them all screaming Khuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn!

I like like WTF? are we in Green Bay?

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
I agree..I was in 327 and it was the loudest by far Ive heard the new building. WAY too many Packer fans though..So many packer fans...

bunch of effing roaches

I also heard "CRUZZZZZZZZ", And? It happens, people are Packer fans

BigBlueOnes
12-05-2011, 12:49 PM
The stadium was extremely loud. Especially when the ref seemed to have a recording... "The ruling on the field is confirmed......." I was 200a. The guys behind me actually started the BULLSH-- chant!!</P>

Sweet! I took a loud, hearty part in the BULLSH...T chant!! I agree, the ref saying that over and over and over again almost killed my one remaining nerve.

Rusty192
12-05-2011, 12:55 PM

bunch of effing roaches

duh you heard Cruz, its Giants stadium for petes sake. But man theres a lot of bandwagoners for greenbay in this city.

repeatchamps
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM

bunch of effing roaches

duh you heard Cruz, its Giants stadium for petes sake. But man theres a lot of bandwagoners for greenbay in this city.
</P>

And in New Orleans they were chanting all night Cruuuuz as loud as they were chanting Kuuuuhn yesterday. It happens get over it.</P>

Rusty192
12-05-2011, 01:19 PM

bunch of effing roaches

</p>

And in New Orleans they were chanting all night Cruuuuz as loud as they were chanting Kuuuuhn yesterday. It happens get over it.</p>i guess its no secret that all this packer hype has me pissed lol

I was agreeing with the guy that said there were too many packer fans at the game. lay off.

Tenspro2002
12-05-2011, 01:23 PM
The stadium was extremely loud. Especially when the ref seemed to have a recording... "The ruling on the field is confirmed......." I was 200a. The guys behind me actually started the BULLSH-- chant!!</p>

With each successive review going against us (I think a total of 5), the stadium exploded. I thought we were going to see a repeat of Cleveland 10 years ago when fans threw thousands of beer bottles on the field.

Roosevelt
12-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Agreed but I had to snap this shot to make a point........this is what PSL's get you........Giants Organization should take note.......5 Great Giants being inducted into the Ring of Honor.....everyone applauding and in their seats except for.......</p>

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/jasonjcollins/PSLPic.jpg</p>

PSL's get you fake fans......it's a disease that's spreading across the world of sports and ruining the home field advantage......</p>

</p>

Brilliant!!!!! I have the same photo on my cell phone!! I was there section 226 and my first game at the new stadium. I was FLOORED by the volume, my ears are still ringing! I was wondering WTF was going on with the empty seats too!! I didn't realize those were mostly PSL's in the Club area, but that's pathetic. They're not fans, they're spoiled pigs with too much money (I have nothing against wealth or capitalism) but c'mon, these idiots probably don't know who Bavaro is. I lost myself screaming when Banks and Bavaro were announced. Was special to be there.

I'm in 226 and it was the loudest game I can remember at this stadium.

One thing though. There are too many young guys who don't make any noise on defense but yet think because they are standing up with beer in hand and waving for others to get up that they're doing our team a solid.

How about you put away the beer and try making some noise instead. You're actually worse than the old timers. At least they stay seated so we can watch the game.

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Agreed but I had to snap this shot to make a point........this is what PSL's get you........Giants Organization should take note.......5 Great Giants being inducted into the Ring of Honor.....everyone applauding and in their seats except for.......</p>

PSL's get you fake fans......it's a disease that's spreading across the world of sports and ruining the home field advantage......</p>

</p>

I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years, that's not the result of PSL's. That's been going on for decades. I'm just curious as to there the team is? The clock reads 6:03 in the 2nd quarter. Was there a team evacuation I didn't see on TV?

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 02:05 PM

</p>

One thing though. There are too many young guys who don't make any noise on defense but yet think because they are standing up with beer in hand and waving for others to get up that they're doing our team a solid.

How about you put away the beer and try making some noise instead. You're actually worse than the old timers. At least they stay seated so we can watch the game.

My son said the crowd noise was great and he's a pessimist lol

I'm so tired of hearing how the "old people" don't cheer. BS to that. I have found just what you described, Rosie, more often than not and it's sad.

yoeddy
12-05-2011, 02:13 PM

*</p>

I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years, that's not the result of PSL's.* That's been going on for decades.* I'm just curious as to there the team is?* The clock reads 6:03 in the 2nd quarter.* Was there a team evacuation I didn't see on TV?

This was during halftime...Carl Banks was being introduced...

yoeddy
12-05-2011, 02:14 PM

*</p>

One thing though.* There are too many young guys who don't make any noise on defense but yet think because they are standing up with beer in hand and waving for others to get up that they're doing our team a solid.

How about you put away the beer and try making some noise instead.* You're actually worse than the old timers.* At least they stay seated so we can watch the game.*

The younger fans around me were great...making tons of noise, shouting, banging on the seats. I don't have a voice today...a result of trying to keep up with them...

Roosevelt
12-05-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll tell ya another thing, it's a good thing I didn't have a Packer fan in front of me with one of those cheese heads on, 'cause I wouldn't have allowed him to block my view with that thing. **** that.

You want to play dress up? Do it at the tailgate but not inside the stadium.

Roosevelt
12-05-2011, 02:23 PM

</p>

The younger fans around me were great...making tons of noise, shouting, banging on the seats. I don't have a voice today...a result of trying to keep up with them...

The majority are great. There are just a few that do what I described and that gets my goat.

My voice is shot today too. [B]

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 03:21 PM

</p>

I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years, that's not the result of PSL's. That's been going on for decades. I'm just curious as to there the team is? The clock reads 6:03 in the 2nd quarter. Was there a team evacuation I didn't see on TV?

This was during halftime...Carl Banks was being introduced...

So we're using a pic of empty seats at half time? LMAO

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 03:22 PM

</p>

The majority are great. There are just a few that do what I described and that gets my goat.

As is mine and I only had the TV to yell at [:)]

JMFP2
12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Sounded loud as hell on TV, good job.

Agree....really exciting game to watch at home.

Great job to the home crowd....need them to show up again v Skins and Cowturds.

Gmen2005
12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
It was very loud, I'm in 146. I'm assuming there were a lot of packers there because what is there to do in Wisconsin [:P]

Seriously though, I was very disappointed at the amount of Packers fans, but it was very loud.

keyofgmen
12-05-2011, 03:29 PM

*</p>

One thing though.* There are too many young guys who don't make any noise on defense but yet think because they are standing up with beer in hand and waving for others to get up that they're doing our team a solid.

How about you put away the beer and try making some noise instead.* You're actually worse than the old timers.* At least they stay seated so we can watch the game.*

The majority are great.* There are just a few that do what I described and that gets my goat.

My voice is shot today too.* [B]

As is mine and I only had the TV to yell at* [:)]

Yup ...every voice in our house is gone..what a great game to be at...I bought a few extra seats in my section so others in family could join us. Great tailgate...when they scored the 2 points (In my end zone!) I actually thought we might win. I was close to tears, Sad ending, but if they can keep that intensity...ya never know.

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 03:31 PM

</p>

As is mine and I only had the TV to yell at [:)]

Yup ...every voice in our house is gone..what a great game to be at...I bought a few extra seats in my section so others in family could join us. Great tailgate...when they scored the 2 points (In my end zone!) I actually thought we might win. I was close to tears, Sad ending, but if they can keep that intensity...ya never know.

I'm guessing my invite was lost in all the commotion [;)]

egyptian420
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
I agree... the loudest I previously heard was at the Eagles game a few weeks ago. That place was off the hook at that game... I mean deafening at times. Yesterdays game was on par with that one.

Kudos to the fans.

That Eagles game your talking about was my only NFL game that I visited, and man are you right, the place was going nuts! I completely lost my voice in that game

keyofgmen
12-05-2011, 03:42 PM

*</p>

The majority are great.* There are just a few that do what I described and that gets my goat.

My voice is shot today too.* [B]

As is mine and I only had the TV to yell at* [:)]

I'm guessing my invite was lost in all the commotion* [;)]

Actually, I did have an extra ticket up to that AM. My sons GF decided she would go! Next time RF...but I know you have your own seats! LOL