PDA

View Full Version : Giants fans favorite CFB team

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 06:38 PM
<font size="4">Florida State Seminoles here, who's your team?</font>

<center>http://www.anniemayhem.com/blog%20pics/FSUHelmet.jpg</center>

BluGiantPies
02-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.<font size="2">Nothing wrong w/ Notre Dame. Joe Montana, Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Ricky Watters, ect. Can't forget about Justin Tuck.</font>

giants63
02-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Michigan &lt;3

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 07:31 PM
<font size="3">Michigan &lt;3</font><font size="2">Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM. </font>

smashndash715
02-13-2012, 07:40 PM
notre dame..i hope gunner kehl is the truth cause im not a big fan of reese

giantman8493
02-13-2012, 07:44 PM
<font size="3">Michigan <3</font><font size="2">Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM. </font>
forgetting some?

NCGiant23
02-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Clemson even though they drive me crazy.

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 07:55 PM
<font size="3">Michigan &lt;3</font><font size="2">Former Michigan players: Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Jake Long, Tom Brady, MARIO MANNINGHAM. </font>
forgetting some?<font size="2">David Baas?? IDK, Michigan isn't my team, go ahead &amp; fill me in.</font>

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Clemson even though they drive me crazy.
<font size="2">Can't think of too many Clemson guys outside of Brian Dawkins. Terry Kinard (former Giant), who else?</font>

BluGiantPies
02-13-2012, 08:04 PM
My pops went to Notre dame and I went to wvu in fact one of my friends was on the wrong side of pacman Jones pool stick and ended up getting a portion of his signing bonus. Knew back then he was scum

BluGiantPies
02-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Notre dame fighting Irish. Followed closely by the west Virginia mountaineers.<font size="2">Nothing wrong w/ Notre Dame. Joe Montana, Jerome Bettis, Tim Brown, Ricky Watters, ect. Can't forget about Justin Tuck.</font>

Don't forget mark bavarro either

Tuckit91
02-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Syracuse Orange!

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 08:11 PM
My pops went to Notre dame and I went to wvu in fact one of my friends was on the wrong side of pacman Jones pool stick and ended up getting a portion of his signing bonus. Knew back then he was scum<font size="2">I'm confused, what happened w/ your friend &amp; Pacman Jones?</font>

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 08:15 PM

Don't forget mark bavarro eitherhttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/kcochran777/3d_emoticon_thumbUp-1.gif

heavyhitter
02-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Syracuse Orange!<font size="2">One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.</font>

Raptor22
02-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Well, I went to U Albany... We're not a power-house football program, but good enough the G-Men keep coming back for camp!

(as for teams I root for: South Carolina, because I like the way their D-line plays, Boise St. to mess with the BCS, and Oregon, because they're just fun to watch, and I REALLY want Chip Kelly to be the OC/HC for the G-Men some day)

P_Simms_#11
02-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Syracuse Orange!<font size="2">One of my good friends is a diehard Syracuse fan. Go ahead and name off some notable players.</font>

Larry Csonka is the first one that comes to mind. Also Donovan McNabb.

BluGiantPies
02-13-2012, 09:31 PM
My pops went to Notre dame and I went to wvu in fact one of my friends was on the wrong side of pacman Jones pool stick and ended up getting a portion of his signing bonus. Knew back then he was scum<font size="2">I'm confused, what happened w/ your friend & Pacman Jones?</font>

They were playing pool for drinks in a bar called speedy's my friend won, and pacman didn't buy the drink, my friend called him out on it and he beat him with a pool stick so bad he had to have two facial reconstruction surgeries. He sued him and got a portion of pacmans signing bonus when he was with drafted with the titans.

EazyEManning
02-13-2012, 09:35 PM
forgetting some?

Amani Toomer!

bigal1giant
02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
I guess the best of the Syracuse alumni was Jim Brown!

Shockeyitus
02-14-2012, 10:54 AM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/tq/qi/i5/respect.jpg

jhamburg
02-14-2012, 01:01 PM

Freeney

Bohemian
02-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Jarrod Bunch, Tyrone Wheatley... LOL! but we did get Jumbo Elliott.

heavyhitter
02-14-2012, 02:55 PM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/tq/qi/i5/respect.jpg<font size="2">Can't forget about the "U". KENNY PHILLIPS, ANTREL ROLLE, MICHAEL BARROW, JESSIE ARMSTEAD, JEREMY SHOCKEY, BRUCE JOHNSON, Sean Taylor, Ed Reed, Brandon Meriweather, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Andre Johnson, Jon Beason, SINORICE/Santana MOSS, Michael Irvin, ect. Too many to mention, major pipeline to the NFL and NY GIANTS.</font>

heavyhitter
02-14-2012, 02:57 PM

Freeney<font size="2">David Tyree, not sure why/how Syracuse guys left him out</font>

sharick88
02-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Syracuse Orange.

sharick88
02-14-2012, 03:03 PM

Jim Brown, Ernie Davis,Tom Coughlin, Larry Csonka, Joe Morris, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Donovan McNabb, and Keith Bullock to name a few

sharick88
02-14-2012, 03:06 PM
David Tyree :)

lawl
02-14-2012, 07:58 PM
UCF Knights

Matt prater, daunte culpepper, Asante Samuel, Brandon marshall

Iowa Giant
02-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Iowa Hawkeyes

BluGiantPies
02-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Wvu has some good ones too obv pacman, Chris henry, and the immortal Jeff hostetler in fact he's got bagel shops all around there called hostetlers bagels lol

heavyhitter
02-15-2012, 08:15 PM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/tq/qi/i5/respect.jpg<font size="2">Can't forget about the "U". KENNY PHILLIPS, ANTREL ROLLE, MICHAEL BARROW, JESSIE ARMSTEAD, JEREMY SHOCKEY, BRUCE JOHNSON, Sean Taylor, Ed Reed, Brandon Meriweather, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Andre Johnson, Jon Beason, SINORICE/Santana MOSS, Michael Irvin, ect. Too many to mention, major pipeline to the NFL and NY GIANTS.</font>
<font size="2">OTTIS ANDERSON </font>

smashndash715
02-15-2012, 08:27 PM

JEFF FEAGLES

heavyhitter
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM

JEFF FEAGLES<font size="2">Edgerrin James, Jim Kelly, Frank Gore, Russell Maryland, Cortez Kennedy, like I said, the "U" is a major pipeline to the NFL. </font>

heavyhitter
02-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Iowa Hawkeyes<font size="2">Bob Sanders, that's all I can think of from the Hawkeyes, lol</font>

BluGiantPies
02-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Iowa Hawkeyes<font size="2">Bob Sanders, that's all I can think of from the Hawkeyes, lol</font>

Tyler motha f#$king sash man lol Chad Greenway pat angerer(coolest linbacker name ever) wasn't Robert gallery from there too.

tonyt830
02-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Golden Domer fan here!

I root for Penn St too. Jo Pa came to my high school back in 86 or 87 to recruit a great RB we had.

But I have a soft spot for Rutgers being a Jersey boy myself. Its nice to see them improving in football. They may take a hit now that Schiano took the Tampa Bay job.

NYFG4X
02-16-2012, 11:58 PM
THE Ohio State University ...

Iowa Giant
02-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Current Hawkeyes in the league(only 6 schools had more as of kickoff 2011):

Pat Angerer Indianapolis Colts Linebacker
Jonathan Babineaux Atlanta Falcons Defensive Tackle
Jason Baker Carolina Panthers Punter
Christian Ballard Minnesota Vikings Defensive Tackle
Rob Bruggeman Kansas City Chiefs Center
Bryan Bulaga Green Bay Packers Offensive Tackle
Scott Chandler Buffalo Bills Tight End
Dallas Clark Indianapolis Colts Tight End
Adrian Clayborn Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defensive End
Sean Considine Arizona Cardinals Safety
Ryan Donahue Detroit Lions Punter
A.J. Edds Indianapolis Colts Linebacker
Bradley Fletcher St. Louis Rams Cornerback
Robert Gallery Seattle Seahawks Offensive Guard
Charles Godfrey Carolina Panthers Safety
Shonn Greene New York Jets Running Back
Chad Greenway Minnesota Vikings Linebacker
Jeremiha Hunter New Orleans Saints Linebacker
Nate Kaeding San Diego Chargers Place kicker
Aaron Kampman Jacksonville Jaguars Defensive End
Mitch King New Orleans Saints Defensive Tackle
Karl Klug Tennessee Titans Defensive Tackle
Matt Kroul New York Jets Defensive Tackle
Bryan Mattison St. Louis Rams Offensive Tackle
Tony Moeaki Kansas City Chiefs Tight End
Brandon Myers Oakland Raiders Tight End
Seth Olsen Indianapolis Colts Offensive Guard
Allen Reisner Minnesota Vikings Tight End
Matt Roth Jacksonville Jaguars Defensive End
Bob Sanders San Diego Chargers Safety
Tyler Sash New York Giants Safety
Amari Spievey Detroit Lions Safety
Ricky Stanzi Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback
Eric Steinbach Cleveland Browns Offensive Guard
Jeff Tarpinian New England Patriots Linebacker
Julian Vandervelde Philadelphia Eagles Offensive Guard
Casey Wiegmann Kansas City Chiefs Center
Marshal Yanda Baltimore Ravens Offensive Guard

heavyhitter
02-17-2012, 08:15 PM

Tyler motha f#$king sash man lol Chad Greenway pat angerer(coolest linbacker name ever) wasn't Robert gallery from there too.<font size="2">Damn, how could I forget about Sash. </font>

heavyhitter
02-17-2012, 08:22 PM
THE Ohio State University ...<font size="2">Can't forget about THE Ohio State, another major pipeline to the NFL. Some notable guys off the top of my head: Eddie George, Santonio Holmes, Shawn Springs, Nick Mangold, Orlando Pace, PEPPER JOHNSON, ECT.</font>

THE_New_York_Giants
02-17-2012, 08:40 PM
I like the following teams:
Notre Dame (My alma mater)
Stanford (grad school alma mater)
Texas (At one time I was an adjunct professor there for 5 years)
Hawaii (taught there for 5 years as an adjunct professor at the same time as Texas)
Florida (taught there for 6 years and they let me go right before I got tenured. Still loved going to games though)

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 08:56 PM
ND..the Irish