PDA

View Full Version : remember what happened last time....

UK-Giantsfan
12-05-2011, 01:37 PM
after we lost 35-38 to an unbeaten team ?

( having played really well with real energy )

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Again, this is a different year and different team. but I am happy with your optimism, I think we can do this.

Mr Excitement
12-05-2011, 01:44 PM
That was different....we were already in the playoffs...

UK-Giantsfan
12-05-2011, 01:50 PM
true ...it was different .........but it goes to show that if we could make the playoffs .....and if we met GB again ( in the snow at their place ) ....strange things could happen.

NFC is rubbish apart from NO and GB

Even this Giants team should not fear Dallas , Chicago , SF , Atlanta or Detroit

Mr Excitement
12-05-2011, 02:37 PM
true ...it was different .........but it goes to show that if we could make the playoffs .....and if we met GB again ( in the snow at their place ) ....strange things could happen.

NFC is rubbish apart from NO and GB

Even this Giants team should not fear Dallas , Chicago , SF , Atlanta or Detroit

IF we could make the playoffs...thats a big IF....and then what?...win another 4 in a row?...Not happening my friend...not with this defense.

BirdOn52ndSt
12-05-2011, 02:58 PM

For the subsequent 21 games or so we had the best online and the best dline in football. Now we have a terrible oline(I concede they played fairly well yesterday), and a dline that can disappear for games at a time. That being said, there is nothing particularly special about the top teams in the league this year(sans Rodgers), and anything really could happen.

UK-Giantsfan
12-05-2011, 03:05 PM
i dont expect this team to win the Superbowl

im just suggesting that on the evidence of last night against the unbeaten world champs ....and in a poor NFC ...this season aint over

SiCk_DiAbLo
12-05-2011, 04:01 PM
What happens this or that doesn't matter, Packers and Saints in the NFC Championship game..No Cowboys, No Giants!!!

giantsforce
12-05-2011, 04:04 PM
What happens this or that doesn't matter, Packers and Saints in the NFC Championship game..No Cowboys, No Giants!!!
Stranger things have happened. After all who thought that the Cards will beat the Cowboys?

Kruunch
12-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Need to start banning people who bring up 2007 :p

SiCk_DiAbLo
12-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Stranger things have happened. After all who thought that the Cards will beat the Cowboys?

A game we should've one again, but the Cards got us the last 3 times...Alot of Cowboys fans seen this as a sleeper game, and it was..

Mr Excitement
12-05-2011, 06:09 PM
i dont expect this team to win the Superbowl

im just suggesting that on the evidence of last night against the unbeaten world champs ....and in a poor NFC ...this season aint over

Then why bother going to the playoffs?

bleedinblue27
12-05-2011, 06:21 PM

you're really not doing the 2007 thing are ya?

bleedinblue27
12-05-2011, 06:22 PM

correct you are sir!

UK-Giantsfan
12-05-2011, 06:27 PM
[Then why bother going to the playoffs?

any why bother starting each season then with hope and sometimes misguided belief ?

are you not interested in supporting a team every year that is not destined for certain glory ?

Where is your hunger for excitement Mr ?

NoHuddle10
12-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Last time we lost 35-38 to an undefeated team we went on to win 8 straight games. 3 playoff games, the super bowl, and started 4-0 the next season before finally losing to the Browns.

Repeat exactly and we are Super Bowl Champs.

lawl
12-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Last time we lost 35-38 to an undefeated team we went on to win 8 straight games. 3 playoff games, the super bowl, and started 4-0 the next season before finally losing to the Browns. Repeat exactly and we are Super Bowl Champs.</P>

It's actually possible for us to win 8 straight and lose to the Browns next year. lol</P>

NoHuddle10
12-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Last time we lost 35-38 to an undefeated team we went on to win 8 straight games. 3 playoff games, the super bowl, and started 4-0 the next season before finally losing to the Browns. Repeat exactly and we are Super Bowl Champs.</P>

It's actually possible for us to win 8 straight and lose to the Browns next year. lol</P>

haha... Where do I sign up for this?

Mr Excitement
12-05-2011, 11:56 PM
[Then why bother going to the playoffs?

any why bother starting each season then with hope and sometimes misguided belief ?

are you not interested in supporting a team every year that is not destined for certain glory ?

Where is your hunger for excitement Mr ?

Of course I am interested the beginning of every season...every fan is...but as that season plays out you soon realize you either have a contender or a pretender....4 loses in a row and being 6-6 doesn't bode well for being a contender right now.....

P_Simms_#11
12-06-2011, 12:30 AM

[B]

EJ Blue
12-06-2011, 12:34 AM
oh yeah, this is like last year when everyone said, "remember what happened the last time we went 1-2?"

...yeah, events really correlated didn't they...