PDA

View Full Version : Mario Manningham: Stays or Goes

Antwuan
02-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Do you think Mario Manningham will be back with the Giants?

giantsfan420
02-19-2012, 01:01 AM
no.

but he may not get the offers he expects in FA and may take a smaller contract to stay with the Giants.

even if he does leave, it would virtually, imo, guarantee Steve Smith returns, which imo, would be even better for our offense and would cost us less against the salary cap

gmen0820
02-19-2012, 01:04 AM
no.

but he may not get the offers he expects in FA and may take a smaller contract to stay with the Giants.

even if he does leave, it would virtually, imo, guarantee Steve Smith returns, which imo, would be even better for our offense and would cost us less against the salary cap+1

Smith adds that consistency to move those chains and provide further comfort for Eli.

Having a big play offense is awesome, but it is also a little flukey. Consistency with the threat of a big play is downright scary.

giantsfan420
02-19-2012, 01:09 AM
no.

even if he does leave, it would virtually, imo, guarantee Steve Smith returns, which imo, would be even better for our offense and would cost us less against the salary cap+1

Smith adds that consistency to move those chains and provide further comfort for Eli.

Having a big play offense is awesome, but it is also a little flukey. Consistency with the threat of a big play is downright scary.

exactly. great point. it'd also make our wr corp more dynamic.
nicks-that downfield threat who also can go across the middle
cruz-underneath guy who can also go deep
smith-intermediate guy who uses double moves to constantly get open in the middle of the field.

it'd be unfair to opposing defenses. BB made it a point to say "make MM beat us" and doubled nicks and cruz...if he leaves someone 1 v 1 on smith, fugedaboudit...it'd be comical seeing a nickel corner trying to man up against smith.

remember, when smith and nicks were starting TEAMS WERE DOUBLE TEAMING SMITH...that's how awesome the eli to smith connection was.

i love me some MM, but honestly, i'd rather save a lil bit of dough and just make sure we re-sign smith

gmen0820
02-19-2012, 01:24 AM
no.

smith-intermediate guy who uses double moves to constantly get open in the middle of the field.

it'd be unfair to opposing defenses. BB made it a point to say "make MM beat us" and doubled nicks and cruz...if he leaves someone 1 v 1 on smith, fugedaboudit...it'd be comical seeing a nickel corner trying to man up against smith.

remember, when smith and nicks were starting TEAMS WERE DOUBLE TEAMING SMITH...that's how awesome the eli to smith connection was.

i love me some MM, but honestly, i'd rather save a lil bit of dough and just make sure we re-sign smithPlus, you move Cruz outside where he can't be as easily bracketed, and can display his speed as a deep threat and incredible ball skills. I've said a lot that I think Cruz projects better as an X or Z receiver, more so a Z.

But if you go back and rewatch the SB, he was bracketed about every pass play.

Smith in the slot will either start getting those bracket coverages like he was getting when here, but then that leaves Nicks or Cruz with one guy, or a favorable TE matchup (imagine Fleener here, too).

You always see teams and units look great on paper, but they normally fail to impress on paper, wether it be "T.O and Roy Williams", "Randy Moss and Welker" almost any "pick your poison WR core" that just doesn't get it done, but with the Giants, they've proven they can get it done and be dominant and win a SB. You take a talented yet inconsistent player and add a character guy like Smith who will work as hard as anyone, and with Eli to further develop chemistry, and there really is no conceivable way to stop them.

MikeSherrard
02-19-2012, 01:27 AM
he goes. He's a good player but replaceable.

Additionally, The offense through Eli is essentially "read and react" for WR's on many routes. The WR has options based on the coverages but needs to "read" the Defensive coverage the <u>same</u> as Eli. Smart players like Cruz, Nicks, Smith, Amani have great field vision and "NFL Smarts" and it makes life very difficult for the D. It's VITAL that the QB and WR's have a high football IQ. I dont think Mario has it and thats why, him and Eli are many times not on the same page.

giantsfan420
02-19-2012, 01:39 AM
no.

i love me some MM, but honestly, i'd rather save a lil bit of dough and just make sure we re-sign smithPlus, you move Cruz outside where he can't be as easily bracketed, and can display his speed as a deep threat and incredible ball skills. I've said a lot that I think Cruz projects better as an X or Z receiver, more so a Z.

But if you go back and rewatch the SB, he was bracketed about every pass play.

Smith in the slot will either start getting those bracket coverages like he was getting when here, but then that leaves Nicks or Cruz with one guy, or a favorable TE matchup (imagine Fleener here, too).

You always see teams and units look great on paper, but they normally fail to impress on paper, wether it be "T.O and Roy Williams", "Randy Moss and Welker" almost any "pick your poison WR core" that just doesn't get it done, but with the Giants, they've proven they can get it done and be dominant and win a SB. You take a talented yet inconsistent player and add a character guy like Smith who will work as hard as anyone, and with Eli to further develop chemistry, and there really is no conceivable way to stop them.

i agree cruz could be as deadly on the outside as in the slot. the only thing that could possibly hurt him is the sideline takes away some of his movements, but he still was very successful on the outside this season. he'll just have to work and improve on a couple things, which is a good thing imo.

plus, smith isnt strictly a slot guy, he too is like cruz where he is deadly in the slot but very effective outwide. we'd have 3 wr's who would all be interchangeable which is amazing. nicks played some out the slot too.

and ur point about fleener, that's why i really hope he is the pick. he too can run double routes very effectively, is 6'6 and 250 pounds but fast as heck.

just having nicks, cruz, and smith would be indefensible, imagine adding a fleener, and then a ballard when healthy?

our offense could be one of the great all time offenses and i truly believe that. we'd be impossible to defend. i can dream can't I?

and it isn't even that unlikely to be honest, i honestly believe we will target smith, and study fleener and at 32, if he isn't taken, i can't imagine a 2nd round talent being the BPA over fleener...

gmen0820
02-19-2012, 01:40 AM
he goes.* He's a good player but replaceable.*

Additionally, The offense through Eli is essentially "read and react" for WR's on many routes.* The WR has options based on the coverages but needs to "read" the Defensive coverage the <u>same</u> as Eli.* Smart players like Cruz, Nicks, Smith, Amani have great field vision and "NFL Smarts" and it makes life very difficult for the D.* It's VITAL that the QB and WR's have a high football IQ.* I dont think Mario has it and thats why, him and Eli are many times not on the same page.
Well said, you left Plaxico out who, although not the smartest guy, was very meticulous, had a high football IQ and was on Eli's page enough to make them one of the most prolific QB-WR duos in the NFL for a few years.

Toadofsteel
02-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Manningham would be a #2 receiver on any other team easily, and even a #1 on some teams. As much as I love the guy, I think his time has come.

Of course, there is a huge number of wideouts in FA this year, so maybe he might come back at a lower deal if he can't find anything? You know, supply and demand...

nycsportzfan
02-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Manningham would be a #2 receiver on any other team easily, and even a #1 on some teams. As much as I love the guy, I think his time has come. Of course, there is a huge number of wideouts in FA this year, so maybe he might come back at a lower deal if he can't find anything? You know, supply and demand... A team like the Jags or 9ers could really use Mario, and i have a feeling, he'll get paid big doe..

Flip Empty
02-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Manningham is this year's Kevin Boss. Good luck to him.

NYSPORTS
02-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Jernigan or Barden get a shot.

fletch842
02-19-2012, 11:43 AM
With all the folks clamoring for Steve Smith, does anyone know if he has actually recovered from the knee injury, and Phili bringing him back early?

chasjay
02-19-2012, 11:52 AM
giantsfan420 and gmen0820

Is your preference for MM to go and we sign Steve Smith, or if the $$ work out do you prefer to keep MM? If we can work the deal with MM, do you want to sign Smith anyway? I don't have a bone to pick either way - just couldn't tell for sure what your #1 preference would be.

FBomb
02-19-2012, 12:14 PM
I would have said he is definately gone, but the volume of FA vs space available is staggering this season. A lot of players are going to be sitting home waiting for an injury. MM may not get much more than what the Giants offer him.</P>

Mario very well could be a Giant next year.</P>

gmen0820
02-19-2012, 12:16 PM

Is your preference for MM to go and we sign Steve Smith, or if the $$ work out do you prefer to keep MM? If we can work the deal with MM, do you want to sign Smith anyway? I don't have a bone to pick either way - just couldn't tell for sure what your #1 preference would be.
At the same price, Manningham.

But Smith will be cheaper and not a bad alternative. Players return to form in their second year from microfracture surgery, and I'm assuming that bone bruise is just that, a bone bruise and nothing more serious.

Flip Empty
02-19-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't know... Manningham would be at the top of the second tier when it comes to FA WRs. Him and Meachem will be on several teams' radars.

Anything's possible though.

nhpgiantsfan
02-19-2012, 12:26 PM
no.

even if he does leave, it would virtually, imo, guarantee Steve Smith returns, which imo, would be even better for our offense and would cost us less against the salary cap

Guarantee Smith returns? Based on what?

Why does everyone think that Reese wants SS12. He split

without giving Jerry a chance to make an offer. I don't

understand the love for SS12. He had one good year.

Besides, Nicks, Cruz, & MM is better than than Nics, Cruz, & Smith. No question about it. Analysts said we had the WR corps in the league this year. Dont know if we can afford to keep MM but replacing him with SS does not make us better, that's for sure.

RoanokeFan
02-19-2012, 12:27 PM

But Smith will be cheaper and not a bad alternative. Players return to form in their second year from microfracture surgery, and I'm assuming that bone bruise is just that, a bone bruise and nothing more serious.

Maybe it would be best to know just how badly Smith is injured. He wasn't blazing a trail before he suffered the "bone bruise" that put him back on IR. Even without Manningham, we still have, for me, the best receiving tandem in the League in Nicks and Cruz with Jernigan in the wings.

I'm not convinced we don't need more help at tight end than WR.

What do they offer Smith who turned down $1M last season? Remember, you have Cruz, a much better receiver than Smith, due to earn $490K.

FBomb
02-19-2012, 12:39 PM

At the same price, Manningham. But Smith will be cheaper and not a bad alternative. Players return to form in their second year from microfracture surgery, and I'm assuming that bone bruise is just that, a bone bruise and nothing more serious.

Maybe it would be best to know just how badly Smith is injured. He wasn't blazing a trail before he suffered the "bone bruise" that out him back on IR. Even without Manningham, we still have, for me, the best receiving tandem in the League in Nicks and Cruz with Jernigan in the wings.

What do they offer Smith who turned down $1M last season? Remember, you have Cruz, a much better receiver than Smith, due to earn $490K.
</P>

This.....imo Steve Smith will never be a Giant again and I couldn't care less. Leaving for the money is one thing.....leaving for money to theEagles is quite another. **** him!! I say if we can't keep MM let Eli bringJerrigan up to speed, give Victor some love and let's find us a Gronk (only less gay)</P>

chasjay
02-19-2012, 12:46 PM

Agree - for the same money, Manningham. A lot will depend on Smith's recovery. I was comparing career receiving stats between S. Smith and T. Ginn a few days ago and was surprised that Smith only had one year (2009) where he really blew the doors off : &gt;100 catches, &gt;1,200 yards and &gt;60 catches for first downs. Of course, he got hurt in 2010 and was on close to the same pace as 2009 at that time.

cornerback30
02-19-2012, 01:12 PM
I would love for him to stay and keep our dynamic trio of WRs together,but from what I've been reading about our cap space and we being projected to be over 7mil over it's going to be hard.Reese will have to make more unpopular decisions just to get back under the cap.If players don't agree to restructure their deals then some players who we all may like and don't won't to see leave may end up being cut.It's going to be interesting to see this one play out.Even if Mario stays which I hope he does Reese will no doubt have to get one of the better TEs in this yrs upcoming draft.I've been reading alot about Osi being traded which I'm not sure how I feel about that one,I've even seen Canty's name out their about being one of the cap guys to get cut.Reese and company will have their hands full this off-season.Whatever happens I hope it puts the team back in the position to defend their title and be competitve once again.As far as Mario goes with Drew being his agent even if he stays you know he'll get other teams to drive up the price for us,and by doing so might price him outta our range.Then Reese might once again lookj tosomeone on the roster to fill in like Cruz done with Smith,not sure if the other guys can do what Cruz did though.Jerrinigan might be the guy Reese looks to.

gmen0820
02-19-2012, 01:17 PM

Maybe it would be* best to know just how badly Smith is injured.* He wasn't blazing a trail before he suffered the "bone bruise" that out him back on IR.* Even without Manningham, we still have, for me, the best receiving tandem in the League in Nicks and Cruz with Jernigan in the wings.

What do they offer Smith who turned down $1M last season?* Remember, you have Cruz, a much better receiver than Smith, due to earn $490K.
I'm aware he wasn't blazing a trail before the bone bruise, I didn't expect him too and have never seen someone blaze a trail after microfracture surgery.

And while Cruz is much better than Smith, that doesn't mean anything that he is making 490k this year. If you give Smith 1 million, you think Cruz would be mad, flustered, agitated, any of that? Cruz isn't and won't be looking for a 510k raise, Cruz is gonna want 7+ mil per year probably, and if he waits, he waits. We can't compromise free agency plans because Cruz is making 490k and deserves more than Steve Smith or any free agent we bring in, because not many free agents will sign for under 490k.

I'm not really sold on Jernigan going into next year, I just don't think he showed nearly enough to justify going in with him than adding a Steve Smith in his second year off microfracture surgery (where in most cases is the year players return to form) to further add to a dominant WR duo.

RoanokeFan
02-19-2012, 01:23 PM

Agree - for the same money, Manningham. A lot will depend on Smith's recovery. I was comparing career receiving stats between S. Smith and T. Ginn a few days ago and was surprised that Smith only had one year (2009) where he really blew the doors off : &gt;100 catches, &gt;1,200 yards and &gt;60 catches for first downs. Of course, he got hurt in 2010 and was on close to the same pace as 2009 at that time.

You simply can't ignore the seriousness of Smith's first injury now compounded by a second season ending injury to the same leg.

Then there's the issue of publicly calling John Mara a liar. That, for me, is a burned bridge.

If there was a hole left by Smith's departure, maybe it would be a serious consideration. But that hole has been more than filled by Cruz.

So we have Smith who went to the eagles for $2M for the season. He's more injured now than when he left the GIANTS. What can they realistically offer Smith that won't jerk Nicks and Cruz's chains?

cornerback30
02-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah I wouldn't want Smith back,not that I don't like him or anything like that but Cruz has him a distant memory to just about all of Giant fans everywhere.Smith is a better route runner than Mario but Mario is more explosive than Smith therefore making him a better down the field threat than Smith,which is what we will need is Mario was to leave.Barden maybe it's his time to man up and be what Giant fans wanted him to be since he got here.Jernigann however his name is spelled I know I spelled it wrong,hope he works on his game during this off-season and comes back ready to compete for that spot if Mario leaves.His speed is better than Mario's,and if he can get better like Mario did in his second and third years,man what a weapon.

RoanokeFan
02-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Yeah I wouldn't want Smith back,not that I don't like him or anything like that but Cruz has him a distant memory to just about all of Giant fans everywhere.Smith is a better route runner than Mario but Mario is more explosive than Smith therefore making him a better down the field threat than Smith,which is what we will need is Mario was to leave.Barden maybe it's his time to man up and be what Giant fans wanted him to be since he got here.Jernigann however his name is spelled I know I spelled it wrong,hope he works on his game during this off-season and comes back ready to compete for that spot if Mario leaves.His speed is better than Mario's,and if he can get better like Mario did in his second and third years,man what a weapon.

We also have more needs than WR at the moment.

cornerback30
02-19-2012, 01:36 PM

Yeah I guess you're right

RoanokeFan
02-19-2012, 01:46 PM

We need to do something about tight end since both Ballard and Beckum won't be ready for the regular season start. I like Pascoe, but not as the ONLY tight end lol

Then we need to address the OLine if we are going to have any chance at making another run.

All of this with a really sorry CAP picture which is going to be a serious challenge for Reese. Do we really want to spend money on an unproven Smith when we don't need him?

Toadofsteel
02-19-2012, 02:05 PM
If anything, i'd rather not pick up any FA at all. MM, Canty, Ross and/or T2, and maybe Osi will have to be traded/released, and we'll fill in the gaps with roster players, and draft to replenish depth. Honestly, when you need to cut budget you can't really afford FA's anyway. Would Jernigan, Hixon, or Barden be the same as MM? Maybe not, at least at the outset. But I have a gut feeling that Manning will work with them (like he did with Nicks and MM during the offseason) and develop them into at least competent, if not super explosive, receivers.

The big point is that, with Eli leading our offense, what we need isn't necessarily the explosive yet expensive talent, what we need are people that are willing to play as a team. Eli has shown time and again that superior teamwork can beat superior talent.

cornerback30
02-19-2012, 02:07 PM

We need to do something about tight end since both Ballard and Beckum won't be ready for the regular season start. I like Pascoe, but not as the ONLY tight end lol

Then we need to address the OLine if we are going to have any chance at making another run.

All of this with a really sorry CAP picture which is going to be a serious challenge for Reese. Do we really want to spend money on an unproven Smith when we don't need him?
Don't sleep on this kid from Missouri Egnew I think his name is,he has size and speed too,haven't heard too much about him thus far but if the Giants don't go TE with their first two choices it wouldn't surprise me to see reese take him in the third or later rounds.Allen,Fleener and Charles looks to be the crop outta which Reese will have to pick from but he decides to get depth at other positions like O-line like you said and CB or D-Line with our first two choices, chances are these guys will be gone,but this Egnew kid might still be on the board for us to grab.

gmen0820
02-19-2012, 02:09 PM

Agree - for the same money, Manningham. A lot will depend on Smith's recovery. I was comparing career receiving stats between S. Smith and T. Ginn a few days ago and was surprised that Smith only had one year (2009) where he really blew the doors off : >100 catches, >1,200 yards and >60 catches for first downs. Of course, he got hurt in 2010 and was on close to the same pace as 2009 at that time.

You simply can't ignore the seriousness of Smith's first injury now compounded by a second season ending injury to the same leg.

Then there's the issue of publicly calling John Mara a liar.* That, for me, is a burned bridge.

If there was a hole left by Smith's departure, maybe it would be a serious consideration.* But that hole has been more than filled by Cruz.

So we have Smith who went to the eagles for $2M for the season.* He's more injured now than when he left the GIANTS.* What can they realistically offer Smith that won't jerk Nicks and Cruz's chains?
A bone bruise in itself is a two week injury. There's just as much reason to believe that the decision to put him on IR was a management decision because the Eagles were getting nothing from Smith in the first place (even trying to trade him), than it was a sign of severity. Also, keep in mind the timing of the IR, it was in December. A significant hamstring issue can land you on IR, at that point, it's mainly management, do you want to hold out hope that he will return for a playoff run, or just shut them down?

And the notion that he is "more hurt" is just completely false. Players have shown to have horrible recovery seasons followed by great second years back from microfracture.

In fact, if anyone, the Giants are the most familiar with these injuries. Barry Cofield and Fred Robbins both had microfracture surgery in 2009 (offseason), and both had horrific 09 years, and our defense was pitiful. Robbins got cut, Cofield almost got traded. Cofield and Robbins both had excellent 2010 years. Cofield got a huge contract and Robbins is still playing.

Kenny Phillips, same thing. 2010, he actually had a decent year in my estimation, but 2011, he really made strides and his presence was huge.

BigBlue1971
02-19-2012, 02:14 PM
I would have said he is definately gone, but the volume of FA vs space available is staggering this season. A lot of players are going to be sitting home waiting for an injury. MM may not get much more than what the Giants offer him.</P>

</P>

</P>

i hope your right bout him possibly being a Giant next year!</P>

but even before the superbowl he was gonna garner some interest! with the superbowl and the catch he made, his value increased imo another 20%.</P>

i dont expect he will be back but if he does it will be a great day for Giants!</P>

gmen46
02-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I would have said he is definately gone, but the volume of FA vs space available is staggering this season.* A lot of players are going to be sitting home waiting for an injury.** MM may not get much more than what the Giants offer him.</P>

My thoughts exactly. I was beginning to think I was the only one on Manningham Island.

RoanokeFan
02-19-2012, 04:58 PM

Don't sleep on this kid from Missouri Egnew I think his name is,he has size and speed too,haven't heard too much about him thus far but if the Giants don't go TE with their first two choices it wouldn't surprise me to see reese take him in the third or later rounds.Allen,Fleener and Charles looks to be the crop outta which Reese will have to pick from but he decides to get depth at other positions like O-line like you said and CB or D-Line with our first two choices, chances are these guys will be gone,but this Egnew kid might still be on the board for us to grab.

With their preference being to develop players, you could be right.

rainierjef
02-19-2012, 06:20 PM
i have us taking fleener as a BPA 1st and zeiter as our second round pick. i think mc nutt falls to 5th round and hes a good down field big bodied threat for eli. i think its time for a better center than baas someone that can help run block hes not good at it.

rainierjef
02-19-2012, 06:24 PM
I would have said he is definately gone, but the volume of FA vs space available is staggering this season. A lot of players are going to be sitting home waiting for an injury. MM may not get much more than what the Giants offer him.</p>

Mario very well could be a Giant next year.</p>

Completely agree.

there is going to be a flux of WR's on the FA due to cuts as well. the cap is not friendly and a lot of teams have multiple needs to fill and salaries across the board are going to have to be restructured to make space for needs. plus there are other top 1's and 2's at WR that are already available and ahead of MM on the list, i think we offer him a fair deal that not matched and we play the waiting game that we did with bradshaw and he eventually comes back.

RonnieRotten
02-21-2012, 02:10 AM
Ask Eli if he would like Steve Smith or Mario M...... How many times have you seen Eli (after an incompletion) to MM, throw up his hands in a *semi disgust*.
MM has many many times run the *non-exact* route that Smith would consistantly run. I do not mean the same route called in the huddle. MM makes too many mental mistakes.... Steve Smith did not. Gilbride had to *dumby down* the offense because of MM and sometimes HN. If Steve is healthy .... the Giants should sign him immediately. Eli would jump for joy. If SS is healthy we will not finish the regular season 8-8. ..... more like 11-5 or better.

RonnieRotten - Las Vegas, NV.

nygsb42champs
02-21-2012, 09:12 AM
No. Some team is going to offer him a huge contract.

Joe Morrison
02-21-2012, 09:39 AM
No. Some team is going to offer him a huge contract.</P>

Could someone please name the team that is going to offer Mario a HUGE contract when he only plays 75% of the regular season?</P>

He got his #'s because of the coverage Nicks and Cruz got down the home stretch, he is far from a #1 so I am just asking, who will buck up for a 3rd reciever that can't stay on the field?</P>

nycsportzfan
02-21-2012, 09:46 AM

Could someone please name the team that is going to offer Mario a HUGE contract when he only plays 75% of the regular season?</P>

He got his #'s because of the coverage Nicks and Cruz got down the home stretch, he is far from a #1 so I am just asking, who will buck up for a 3rd reciever that can't stay on the field?</P>dude, he darn near put up 1000yrds and 10tds the yr before this past season, when cruz was injured all season.. Some team will certainly pay em the big bucks based on his age, and the way he performed as a starter the yr before this past season.. Hes getting paid...

Joe Morrison
02-21-2012, 11:12 AM

He got his #'s because of the coverage Nicks and Cruz got down the home stretch, he is far from a #1 so I am just asking, who will buck up for a 3rd reciever that can't stay on the field?</P>

dude, he darn near put up 1000yrds and 10tds the yr before this past season, when cruz was injured all season.. Some team will certainly pay em the big bucks based on his age, and the way he performed as a starter the yr before this past season.. Hes getting paid...</P>

No one cares what he did two years ago, they care what he did this year, and not playing ever a 16 game schedule for his entire career will not get him a big contract, that is a fact.</P>

gumby742
02-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Even if he gets 2nd tier money at roughly 5 million a year, we still wont' be able to pay him. My guess, is we'll resign our depth players for cheap first.

JesseJames
02-21-2012, 11:36 AM
I think Reese should do everything he can to resign Mario so we don't break up one of the best WR group we ever had, if we can't resign him then we absolutely should try to bring back Steve Smith if he's is available..

Diamondring
02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Mario deserves some money and is a close to 1,000 yard receiver. He should be free to get more money or have the opportunity to get a good contract.

zimonami
02-21-2012, 12:59 PM
In his 4th year with us, he is still foggy on a lot of our plays... especially audibles.
He and his agent have to decide...
Do we take less money with the Giants and stay in a system that he is finally beginning to understand?
OR
Do we take more money from a new team and go through a whole new learning curve and live with everyone's frustration of him making mistakes every game?
Thank you, Mario, for "The Catch II"

pica01
02-21-2012, 04:27 PM
MM is a luxury we can't afford.Happy to see some posters are giving Steve Smith some love finally.I took alot of heat last week when I said he was a perfect low cost,low risk replacement.He's a prototype slot guy.Cruz's talents would seem to transfer outside well.

MattMeyerBud
02-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Do you think Mario Manningham will be back with the Giants?

absolutely no shot he is a Giant next year