PDA

View Full Version : NFC & Superbowl Items being auctioned off for charity - Please read this now!!!! Only a few days left

JTB
02-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Do a search for seller "TCJF31" or "Signed Tom Coughlin hat" on ebay to help us raise money for the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. This is an OFFICIAL Tom Coughlin Jay Fund auction.

It is 2 different auctions: 1st is a NFC Championship Hat signed by Coach Coughlin and the 2nd is Coach Coughlin's Superbowl Game Worn Hat along with his game used flip card he used to write notes/lineups and also has smears from the gatorade bath he took. Happy Bidding!!

Great Cause!!! Thanks for reading. Go Giants

Pakman
02-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Do a search for seller "TCJF31" or "Signed Tom Coughlin hat" on ebay to help us raise money for the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation. This is an OFFICIAL Tom Coughlin Jay Fund auction.

It is 2 different auctions: 1st is a NFC Championship Hat signed by Coach Coughlin and the 2nd is Coach Coughlin's Superbowl Game Worn Hat along with his game used flip card he used to write notes/lineups and also has smears from the gatorade bath he took. Happy Bidding!!

Great Cause!!! Thanks for reading. Go Giants

Man if you guys need a marketer. Please let me know...I'm getting my MBA and I would market this easy!

Great post anyway