PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A YEAR FOR MARK HERZLICH

RoanokeFan
02-19-2012, 11:55 AM
WHAT A YEAR FOR MARK HERZLICH (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7587726) - VIDEO

JDE123
02-19-2012, 02:54 PM
It's a shame the national media spent so much time fawning over Tebow while virtually ignoring the year's more galvanizing story. Tebow seems like a great guy and I'm glad he's using his fame to do good things, but he has no tangible effect on my life.

Herzlich is a guy who reminds me that there's nothing in my life keeping me from being better or doing more that is a greater obstacle than the one he overcame to get to where he is today. If that thought doesn't inspire you to be a better person, I don't know what will.

JJC7301
02-20-2012, 12:07 AM
It's a shame the national media spent so much time fawning over Tebow while virtually ignoring the year's more galvanizing story.* Tebow seems like a great guy and I'm glad he's using his fame to do good things, but he has no tangible effect on* my life.

Herzlich is a guy who reminds me that there's nothing in my life keeping me from being better or doing more that is a greater obstacle than the one he overcame to get to where he is today.* If that thought doesn't inspire you to be a better person, I don't know what will.

Herz is a great story, but Tebow accomplished a lot more this year on the field.

nygsb42champs
02-20-2012, 09:08 AM
He had a amazing year. Way to go Mark. You are a inspiration.

JDE123
02-20-2012, 10:28 AM
It's a shame the national media spent so much time fawning over Tebow while virtually ignoring the year's more galvanizing story. Tebow seems like a great guy and I'm glad he's using his fame to do good things, but he has no tangible effect on my life.

Herzlich is a guy who reminds me that there's nothing in my life keeping me from being better or doing more that is a greater obstacle than the one he overcame to get to where he is today. If that thought doesn't inspire you to be a better person, I don't know what will.

Herz is a great story, but Tebow accomplished a lot more this year on the field.
Good point - and I suppose most of the Tebow coverage dealt with play on the field.

I guess I just think Herzlich is a pretty amazing guy and wish that more people outside of the northeast knew his name.