PDA

View Full Version : BLACKBURN 4 DAYS

ibbill
12-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Blackmon Blackburn how bad are our back ups. We play 2 new guys that have not played a down this year.Then we have Prince who is to tired to play.

Blackburn said he missed 2 tackles that he knows of. stats He never made ONE tackle the whole time he was out there.

He did have an int.

Itlan
12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Take 8 weeks off rehabbing an injury, and let me see you play 60 minutes of football as a cornerback.

What an idiotic post.

TuckYou
12-05-2011, 01:24 PM
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'><FONT color=#3b5998 size=2>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=2>?</FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=2>Prince Amukamara</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/PrinceAmukamara)<FONT size=2> said his sore foot, kept him out of the final drive. He would have been on </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=2>Jordy Nelson</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jordy-Nelson/113180642029845)<FONT size=2> instead of </FONT><FONT color=#3b5998 size=2>Will Blackmon</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Will-Blackmon/113470378663515)<FONT size=2>.</FONT></SPAN></H6>

ibbill
12-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Take 8 weeks off rehabbing an injury, and let me see you play 60 minutes of football as a cornerback.

What an idiotic post.

If a guy cant play 30 minutes of football then he should not be on the roster and of the 30 minutes its probably 15 minutes of actual playing time.

15 to 20 minutes every 7 days come on get real

plc
12-05-2011, 01:31 PM
I think we should find out if Seubert is ready to come back.He could be a good addition if if he is ready.

FishinTheSalt
12-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Take 8 weeks off rehabbing an injury, and let me see you play 60 minutes of football as a cornerback. What an idiotic post. If a guy cant play 30 minutes of football then he should not be on the roster and of the 30 minutes its probably 15 minutes of actual playing time. 15 to 20 minutes every 7 days come on get real</P>

Are you for real... Nevermind. Please stop posting, not all opinions are worth sharing!</P>

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 01:58 PM

What an idiotic post.

No DB plays "60 minutes." Maybe 30 or less. You rehab to get to 100%. TC kept him out of games earlier because they needed him to play a full game.

Kruunch
12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Blackmon Blackburn how bad are our back ups. We play 2 new guys that have not played a down this year.Then we have Prince who is to tired to play.

Blackburn said he missed 2 tackles that he knows of. stats He never made ONE tackle the whole time he was out there.

He did have an int.

Someone missed the Blackburn pick that we turned into a touch down.

Itlan
12-05-2011, 02:07 PM

What an idiotic post.

No DB plays "60 minutes."* Maybe 30 or less.* You rehab to get to 100%.* TC kept him out of games earlier because they needed him to play a full game.*
And you don't think an athlete who is forced to take 8 weeks off is not going to be in tip-top form? Come on. You guys are ridiculous. Blame the rookie because he got injured during pre-season and is still working his way back to NFL shape.

Heinous.

nihan87
12-05-2011, 02:32 PM
A MOD should delete this awful post.

Gmen2005
12-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm so glad Chase is back. I don't think I've ever seen someone play with so much heart.

pino
12-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Welcome back Blackburn. We need that dude.

jakegibbs
12-05-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm so glad Chase is back. I don't think I've ever seen someone play with so much heart.

The 1000 dollar question is why was he cut to start with? He was ST Caption last year. Why did he lose his job to start with? We might have won a game or 2 if he'd been out there all year.

Gmen2005
12-05-2011, 03:34 PM

The 1000 dollar question is why was he cut to start with? He was ST Caption last year. Why did he lose his job to start with? We might have won a game or 2 if he'd been out there all year.
Great question, I actually asked a few people yesterday, and nobody had an answer. Maybe he was hurt? I honestly don't know/remember.

pino
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM

Great question, I actually asked a few people yesterday, and nobody had an answer. Maybe he was hurt? I honestly don't know/remember.

He was just the odd man out I think. We have invested a few draft picks on LB's over the years.

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 03:48 PM

What an idiotic post.

No DB plays "60 minutes." Maybe 30 or less. You rehab to get to 100%. TC kept him out of games earlier because they needed him to play a full game.
And you don't think an athlete who is forced to take 8 weeks off is not going to be in tip-top form? Come on. You guys are ridiculous. Blame the rookie because he got injured during pre-season and is still working his way back to NFL shape.

Heinous.

He's the one who kept saying he was ready while TC said he wasn't. If you aren't healthy, ride the bench because you aren't helping your team when you aren't ready to play.

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 03:50 PM

+1

BigBlueOnes
12-05-2011, 04:39 PM

I think it was because he was a one trick pony, good at ST only and roster space. Look at all the injuries, now we could sign the dead from the Titanic and strengthen our roster. He played well, his intensity is needed.

JesseJames
12-05-2011, 05:37 PM
makes me wonder what took Reese so long to bring him back and why he even let him go ..

fourth&forever
12-05-2011, 08:19 PM

He did have an int.
Blackburn was credited with 3 tackles and 4 assists. What are you trying to say?

lawl
12-05-2011, 08:30 PM
</P>

He has zero upside.</P>

Gmen2005
12-05-2011, 08:45 PM
</p>

He has zero upside.</p>
For a guy with zero upside he looked like our best linebacker yesterday, which is scary.

lawl
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
</P>

He has zero upside.</P>

For a guy with zero upside he looked like our best linebacker yesterday, which is scary.
</P>

Uh, no he didnt?</P>

There's a reason he wasn't on the field for a vast majority of pass plays.</P>

There's 31 other teams that didnt want this guy either.</P>

fourth&forever
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM
</P>

He has zero upside.</P>

</P>

Uh, no he didnt?</P>

There's a reason he wasn't on the field for a vast majority of pass plays.</P>

There's 31 other teams that didnt want this guy either.</P>
oh come on now. Chase looked pretty good yesterday.