PDA

View Full Version : OSI on espn 2 next

jppmvp90
02-20-2012, 09:44 AM
heads up

jppmvp90
02-20-2012, 09:56 AM
says things can go either way, trade or stay. giants will do whats best for them he says

buddy33
02-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Lol. Well yeah, those are the only things that can happen no?

What does he want? If he still wants top 5 money he is not getting it and they could still just make him play. I think for every practic he tries to sit out it will cost him $30,000. If he misses a pre season game I think it will cost him a game check.

If they made play it might be his last year here so maybe they test the market to see what they can get for him. Maybe a high 3rd round pick?

G-Men Surg.
02-20-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm waiting on him !

G-Men Surg.
02-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Interesting when Colin asked what's his gut feeling about being a Giant next year or traded . I feel Osi, I too don't have a pulse about him staying or living.

wrek537emc
02-20-2012, 11:30 AM
OSI is hungry and wants to eat....

sounds like we won't be able to afford him. I want Osi to retire as a GIANT. Tuck, Osi, JPP, and Reese should all have a meeting and strike a deal where all parties can eat.

I would hope that everyone on the team would want to try for a title defense like the champs that they are.

I understand everyone wants to be paid. I just think if we can address the Oline/TE situation... and get back our injured secondary... then we can go a long way next year possibly repeat. I really think this team is that great.. a great TEAM..and it would suck to see the team get broken up due to money... but again.. I am ready for whatever is decided. Jacobs, Osi, Manningham, seem like they will be the first to go and I want them to stay for at least one more season. TITLE DEFENSE! cmon!