PDA

View Full Version : Osi today in the Post and Daily news.

pica01
02-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I've said that what happens with Osi will be determined ultimately by what was actually said between Osi and Reese regarding any promise.Considering that Osi said,under oath in the CBA suit,that Reese promised him a new deal,todays stories where Osi backs off some and seems to be taking a much less confrontational stance regarding next year might be good news.Those outside the NY area might find the articles interesting.Go to the Post and News websites.Getting ugly won't help either side,especially the team when it comes to maximizing value in a trade if it comes to that.Considering that Reese holds the final hammer that Osi is under contract,Osi getting ugly devalues his worth in a trade,making it less likely we'll get an offer worth trading him for.The first salvo in this situation was a peace overture by Osi.It may get ugly later but this was a welcome sign early.

Firenugget
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm not buying into it this off season. Whatever happens, happens. Wake me when it's over.[:|]

TuckYou
02-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Osi said many times since the superbowl that he learned from last year and was not going to air out his dirty laundry with the media. He still dislikes Reese and either wants a new deal or a trade. I see the trade happening since we got 2 SB rings out of Osi already. Time to move on. And Im a huge Osi fan. </P>

If not, I see Osi not attending camp or OTAs at all and probably holding out as long as he can. He knows one more blow to the knee and it is all over. Unfortunately so do the Giants. </P>

Gimaniac
02-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Osi said many times since the superbowl that he learned from last year and was not going to air out his dirty laundry with the media. He still dislikes Reese and either wants a new deal or a trade. I see the trade happening since we got 2 SB rings out of Osi already. Time to move on. And Im a huge Osi fan. </P>

If not, I see Osi not attending camp or OTAs at all and probably holding out as long as he can. He knows one more blow to the knee and it is all over. Unfortunately so do the Giants. </P>

$30,000 a day fine and you think he will hold out ? He lasted one day last year.