PDA

View Full Version : BJ on Sirius NFL today...........

FBomb
02-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Lots of praise for his teammates and his coach. Wants to retire a Giant and thinks Eli is the bestQB in the NFL. Gotta love a homer!![:D]</P>

Speaking of Eli........a caller called in and it was EASILY the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even the hosts were rendered speechless for a second and said "I have absolutey no idea how to respond that...."</P>

Caller:"I wanted to call in and make a statement about Eli Manning. Everybody is saying how great Manning is but everyone is forgetting that he made a mockery of the draft and thumbed his nose at the NFL by refusing to play for the Chargers."</P>

Host: "What does that have to do with how well he plays?"</P>

Caller: "Well, it shows what poor character he has"</P>

Host: (long silence....................."I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that"</P>

Of course, he figured out EXACTLY how to respond to that and lit the guy up.</P>

Are people running out of excuses to hate Eli?</P>

Drez
02-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Lots of praise for his teammates and his coach. Wants to retire a Giant and thinks Eli is the bestQB in the NFL. Gotta love a homer!![:D]</P>

Speaking of Eli........a caller called in and it was EASILY the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even the hosts were rendered speechless for a second and said "I have absolutey no idea how to respond that...."</P>

Caller:"I wanted to call in and make a statement about Eli Manning. Everybody is saying how great Manning is but everyone is forgetting that he made a mockery of the draft and thumbed his nose at the NFL by refusing to play for the Chargers."</P>

Host: "What does that have to do with how well he plays?"</P>

Caller: "Well, it shows what poor character he has"</P>

Host: (long silence....................."I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that"</P>

Of course, he figured out EXACTLY how to respond to that and lit the guy up.</P>

Are people running out of excuses to hate Eli?</P>

</P>

Those people in SD are still extremely butthurt about that. Shortly after the SB someone posted a link to the SD boards. It was pretty funny to see how pissed those jackholes still are. Especially seeing as Eli winning 2 rings in NY pretty much validates why Archie and Eli wanted nothing to do with SD.</P>

RoanokeFan
02-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Lots of praise for his teammates and his coach. Wants to retire a Giant and thinks Eli is the bestQB in the NFL. Gotta love a homer!![:D]</p>

Speaking of Eli........a caller called in and it was EASILY the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even the hosts were rendered speechless for a second and said "I have absolutey no idea how to respond that...."</p>

Caller:"I wanted to call in and make a statement about Eli Manning. Everybody is saying how great Manning is but everyone is forgetting that he made a mockery of the draft and thumbed his nose at the NFL by refusing to play for the Chargers."</p>

Host: "What does that have to do with how well he plays?"</p>

Caller: "Well, it shows what poor character he has"</p>

Host: (long silence....................."I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that"</p>

Of course, he figured out EXACTLY how to respond to that and lit the guy up.</p>

Are people running out of excuses to hate Eli?</p>

I've never been able to understand those who can't "move on" in the face of overwhelming evidence that they are pissing into the wind!

Meanhothead
02-21-2012, 10:58 PM
I live in San Diego and the educated Charger fans know exactly why Eli didn't want to play there, and soon there might not be a team in San Diego.

GameTime
02-21-2012, 11:11 PM
the part that pisses me off about the whole draft day thing is ignorant football fans say how Eli's Daddy makes his decisions for him...</P>

How many 22 year olds who have to make major life changing decisions dont rely on their Dad or Mom for advice if they are lucky enough to have a good family structure to lean on!! Are people forgetting at 21 or 22 you are still young and dont know **** yet!!!</P>

Also as others have said the SD org was in a bit of turmoil at the time.</P>

</P>

BurnerNYG
02-23-2012, 01:16 AM
My bad, I thought u said u were getting a bj while listening to sirius radio... lol.

FBomb
02-23-2012, 08:54 AM
My bad, I thought u said u were getting a bj while listening to sirius radio... lol.</P>

Now why did I know you'd say that? [:D]</P>

appodictic
02-23-2012, 09:00 AM
the part that pisses me off about the whole draft day thing is ignorant football fans say how Eli's Daddy makes his decisions for him...</p>

How many 22 year olds who have to make major life changing decisions dont rely on their Dad or Mom for advice if they are lucky enough to have a good family structure to lean on!! Are people forgetting at 21 or 22 you are still young and dont know **** yet!!!</p>

Also as others have said the SD org was in a bit of turmoil at the time.</p>

</p>

At 22 I wish I could have taken advice from myself when I was 23. <font color="#ff0000">Why listen to archie WTF does he know about football ?</font>