PDA

View Full Version : These are the players we need to cut or trade this offseason to clear up some cap space

ashaddyt2269
02-21-2012, 08:38 PM
So looking over the cap hit this upcoming season we need to do some trimming. First Snee he is way overpaid and not that good let the next guy get in there and we cant run block at all with or without him so drop him and save just under 8mil next Jacobs he is a scrub and needs to go period letting him go will save the team just under 7mil and then we have Canty dont get me wrong he played well this year so I think we could trade him his hit this year is just under 8mil as well and we have a Austin coming in so yea he should go and if we could get a pic for him great then there is Osi he is not happy and we can def trade him his hit is less only about 4.6 so we could keep him but why not pick up another pic and or player for him thats just my 2 cents flame away kids

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Come on maaan. Thats the best ya got? Snee I am sure will restructure as no team will pick him up on his downward slope and he did pretty well blocking for Eli. Jacobs isnt going anywhere, he will restructure like he did to keep AB and finally retire as a Giant. Canty? He is doing just fine and we dont really have a replacement for him as we do not know how healthy Ausin is at this point. I can deal Osi away, its his decision to make. What we need is continuity on this squad. If we are going for a repeat of the SB, we need to maintain that for atleast one more season.

par404
02-21-2012, 10:05 PM
The whole running back situation depends on the development of R Scott. He could be an impact player. Let Jacobs go and take the risk with playing Scott.