PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo agrees.

redbeardxxv
12-05-2011, 03:52 PM
NY GIANTS won yesterday, but were robbed of the victory by the zebras.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Aaron-Rodgers-hits-Greg-Jennings-for-incomplete-?urn=nfl-wp13178

SIMMS5611
12-05-2011, 03:55 PM
When they showed the replay, &amp; said they were reveiwing it, I was so excited.</P>

When it was announced the call was gonna stand as a TD, I almost had an embolism.</P>

We was robbed, I tells ya.</P>

pino
12-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Horribly officiated, I agree.

I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control.

Oh well.

Gmen2005
12-05-2011, 04:02 PM

I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control.

Oh well.

It was in

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/JCapace/389484_10150599973924377_418837579376_11892851_124 2151001_n.jpg

Ruttiger711
12-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Horribly officiated, I agree. I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control. Oh well.

It was in

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/JCapace/389484_10150599973924377_418837579376_11892851_124 2151001_n.jpg
</P>

</P>

Nice pic. His knee hit in bounds first and rolled out - thats the way i saw it ... problem is its not easy to define visually where the knee begins/ends like you can see with a foot. </P>

pino
12-05-2011, 04:05 PM
I disagree. Once you have control, you need two feet. I saw one.

Zaggs
12-05-2011, 04:07 PM

knee=two feet

Drez
12-05-2011, 04:08 PM
I disagree. Once you have control, you need two feet. I saw one.</P>

A foot and a knee works just as well.</P>

Zaggs
12-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Horribly officiated, I agree. I thought Ballard's knee was in. I thought we were called with ticky tack pass interference calls that they didn't call in our favor when it happened to us. I also think Driver was out of bounds. He did finally get control of the ball at the end, but he only had one foot in bounds once he had control. Oh well.

It was in

</p>

</p>

Nice pic. His knee hit in bounds first and rolled out - thats the way i saw it ... problem is its not easy to define visually where the knee begins/ends like you can see with a foot. </p>

Not really a problem since no part of him is out of bounds. As long as he had 2 hands on the ball, TD. Its again one of those time where the refs used different standards. Driver "didn't step out" but Ballard was out. Jennings had control, but Ballard didn't.

pino
12-05-2011, 04:10 PM

knee=two feet

Sorry I'm talking about a different play.

That I agree with. His knee was in. Look at my original comment.

pino
12-05-2011, 04:12 PM

I thought dude was talking about a different play. I agree the knee was in.

I was talking about the catch (I think Driver) where he bobbled the ball a bit. Once he had control, I only saw one step in bounds. In other words, we were robbed.

Edit: it was Jenning's.

sharick88
12-05-2011, 04:16 PM
So many calls went against us yesterday. It is what it is. You will have to defeat both the refs and the packers to beat them. It's not like they can come back and change the calls. Unless you go get Doc Brown and his Flying Delorian, it's not going to change

Zaggs
12-05-2011, 04:16 PM

knee=two feet

Sorry I'm talking about a different play.

That I agree with. His knee was in. Look at my original comment.

I was wondering why you were changing.

Drez
12-05-2011, 04:57 PM

I thought dude was talking about a different play. I agree the knee was in. I was talking about the catch (I think Driver) where he bobbled the ball a bit. Once he had control, I only saw one step in bounds. In other words, we were robbed. Edit: it was Jenning's.</P>

Yeah, I saw that afterwards. My bad.</P>

We got screwed on several plays this game. Bad.</P>

bleedinblue27
12-05-2011, 05:01 PM

Oh well.

It was in

IT WAS SOOOO IN THOSE MOTHER $%$&$**)^$ REFS!!! SON OF A %^$&*%$ RAAAAAA! IM SO PISSED!!

jax5338
12-05-2011, 05:02 PM
the worst part is all the ref said was "the ruling on the field stands." no explanation. it was bull****. ive seen guys maintain much better possesion and then go to the ground only to juggle the ball and its called incomplete. jennings was bobbling the ball and flat out dropped it and its a catch? garbage!

Giantz4Life
12-05-2011, 05:12 PM
All of us in my section were almost positive that it would get overturned.

nygsb42champs
12-05-2011, 05:14 PM
I thought the officals where horrible. Every close call went against us.

vinylord
12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Showing his right knee in bounds in not proving he had two feet or knees down in bounds. The replays clearly showed that his right foot came down in bounds but his left knee was a foot out. All the sportscasters agreed it was an easy call to make and a stupid call to challenge.

Ruttiger711
12-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Showing his right knee in bounds in not proving he had two feet or knees down in bounds. The replays clearly showed that his right foot came down in bounds but his left knee was a foot out. All the sportscasters agreed it was an easy call to make and a stupid call to challenge.</P>

</P>

Actually showing his right knee down<FONT size=5>IS</FONT> all you need. </P>

You dont need two knees in bounds, just one for it to be a catch. </P>

jax5338
12-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Showing his right knee in bounds in not proving he had two feet or knees down in bounds. The replays clearly showed that his right foot came down in bounds but his left knee was a foot out. All the sportscasters agreed it was an easy call to make and a stupid call to challenge.

1 knee= 2 feet my friend. picture clearly shows his knee was inbounds. im sure they didnt have conclusive video evidence.

here's some foot for thought, any way they can have photos like that to use in the future instead of just video? clearly shows it shoulda been a TD.

giantsfan420
12-05-2011, 06:08 PM
and i remember watching coughlins reaction after he had to challenge one of the plays, either the ballard td or the 3rd and 2 completion to jennings i believe...

coughlin went "are they going to give us a ****ing call" and i agreed.

hate to slighty off topic, but this last game epitomized why TC should stay and we need new coordinators. The players were ready to play, and win. The playcalling was HORRIBLE. When we forced that punt in the 4th when we went 3 and out, that was the worst series of play calls ever. on 3rd and 7 you call a wide receiver screen to Ware?? THAT PLAY HAS NEVER WORKED. NOT ONCE. Eli was killing the packers with the right reads. on a pivotal 3rd down, why the **** would u take that ability away from him and call a play to a guy who just doesnt make plays.

When u combine the play calling and the refs handing the game to the Packers, your not going to win.

But I thought the players played there hearts out and were ready. We almost won even with the shoddy play calling and refs trying to make sure GB won...TC just saved his job imho. I think we go on a nice run now without a doubt and make the playoffs.

Oh, and I still cant believe Nicks didnt make that catch right before we kicked the 50 yd fg. Eli put the ball into a small window perfectly on like a 40 yd bullet and hits nicks in both hands and he dropped it. Also, that should have been hitting a defensless WR bc Nicks got leveled and was not ready for it..ie defenslless wr.

Such bs the refs really worked us yesterday. that illegal contact on williams, that PI on Prince, the bs td calls in there favor and not ruling it a td when Ballard CLEARLY got his knee in. On the replays, you could see the impact his knee made and it was in the blue not even touching the white. BS and we will see them again and we will beat them.

JMGGIANTS
12-05-2011, 06:29 PM

knee=two feet

He didn't have 2 feet in. More like 3 ft in.