PDA

View Full Version : T2 and Goff

NYFan221
02-22-2012, 11:44 AM
They miss one year and everyone writes them off?

T2 was doing great as a #2 CB
Goff was doing really good at MLB

They get injured, we win the Superbowl without them, and everyone doesn't think they'll come back to form?

At least let them get on the field before you say something.
These 2 guys were really good giants, and just cause we won it without them doesn't mean we don't need them/they wouldn't help.

BlueSanta
02-22-2012, 12:26 PM
You have to remember, T2 is not just coming off a knee injury. It is his 2nd tear to the exact same ligament in the exact same knee. For a speed guy that can be a death penalty. So, I expect that he will have to sign a small "tester" contract like the 1 we did with Kiki in order to see if he is capable of running well enough to play the position anymore let alone stay on the field.

Goff, on the other hand, should return in force....I hope.

Kase-1
02-22-2012, 12:33 PM
T2 while a nasty player when healthy, is rarely ever healthy even dating back to his College career. Id LOOOVE to have him back in his 2010 form, but I dont think its likely, just look at KP he STILL isnt the same

Goff on the other hand I feel will come back and hopefully not miss a beat. He was our on-field DC and arguably our best run stopper who was also stepping his coverage game up a notch. I can see Goff coming back with a multiple year deal, T2 on the other hand will probably get a Kiwi Contract and have to prove his health