PDA

View Full Version : See you all in August

Providence
02-22-2012, 12:09 PM
My annual hibernation period begins today. Normally I leave the Giants message boards the day after our season ends, but this year it's fun to keep the "championship" conversations running for a little while.

Of course now the boards are dominated by threads discussing what free agent, big-name WR we should trade for (?????) and why we should cut Bradshaw for scoring that last TD in the Super Bowl. Needless to say, it's time to bounce for a while.

It was a great year and it ended in the way we all had hoped. Being a life-long fan I know that these years are few and far between, so I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.

Here's to a productive off-season and a return to glory in 2012-2013. I hope all my fellow Giants message board posters have a great offseason as well.

PS: One last time, before the year is out....CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!

MattMeyerBud
02-22-2012, 12:10 PM
My annual hibernation period begins today. Normally I leave the Giants message boards the day after our season ends, but this year it's fun to keep the "championship" conversations running for a little while.

Of course now the boards are dominated by threads discussing what free agent, big-name WR we should trade for (?????) and why we should cut Bradshaw for scoring that last TD in the Super Bowl. Needless to say, it's time to bounce for a while.

It was a great year and it ended in the way we all had hoped. Being a life-long fan I know that these years are few and far between, so I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.

Here's to a productive off-season and a return to glory in 2012-2013. I hope all my fellow Giants message board posters have a great offseason as well.

no draft love?

Providence
02-22-2012, 12:18 PM

no draft love?

Oh I'll be all over the draft. But getting involved in conversations here with guys who think we should trade our 2nd and 3rd rounders for Robert Griffin III would only give me a heart condition. Ha ha ha.

Wait a second, if I am posting this then I am not really taking a break from the message boards now am I? Crap. Ok, hibernation begins......now.

MattMeyerBud
02-22-2012, 12:27 PM

no draft love?

Oh I'll be all over the draft. But getting involved in conversations here with guys who think we should trade our 2nd and 3rd rounders for Robert Griffin III would only give me a heart condition. Ha ha ha.

Wait a second, if I am posting this then I am not really taking a break from the message boards now am I? Crap. Ok, hibernation begins......now.

haha it is pretty rough in here lately

you'll be back pre-draft - i GUARANTEE IT!

SweetZombieJesus
02-22-2012, 12:41 PM
You should pop in once every week or 2. We still have a few things to look forward to -- the ring design and then the ring ceremony, the DVDs, plus all the usual draft/free agency ruminations.

bansaw
02-22-2012, 12:53 PM
take care man

GO GIANTS !!!

MikeIsaGiant
02-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Who said give 2nd and 3rd rounders so we can snatch Robert griffin?

Just ban them or something

BurnerNYG
02-24-2012, 03:27 AM
I was tough on Eli when the season started but who in their right minds after the season we just had would even flirt with the idea of drafting RG3? I understand how you feel though bro... I might take a vacay from the boards myself.

Kruunch
02-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Cyas for the pre-season big guy!

GameTime
02-24-2012, 09:18 AM
C ya....</P>

enjoy the offseason...</P>

wait....there is no offseason for "real fans".....[:D]</P>

</P>

Voldamort
02-24-2012, 09:45 AM

PS: One last time, before the year is out....CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ! Bro I just got back on? See you in August.

BurnerNYG
02-24-2012, 01:17 PM
C ya....</P>

*</P>Some people got lives and other social networks to spend their time on. As much as I love the Giants, I'm not gonna sit around and talk about em all day, everyday during the offseason. I probably won't disappear until August but with so many other things going on like soon to be March Madness and the NBA season, I'll be sure to have my sports fix until my ultimate sport returns.

GameTime
02-24-2012, 02:35 PM
C ya....</P>

</P>

Some people got lives and other social networks to spend their time on. As much as I love the Giants, I'm not gonna sit around and talk about em all day, everyday during the offseason. I probably won't disappear until August but with so many other things going on like soon to be March Madness and the NBA season, I'll be sure to have my sports fix until my ultimate sport returns.</P>

you did notice the smiley face right?....</P>

means I am goofing......just sayin'</P>

BurnerNYG
02-24-2012, 04:19 PM
C ya....</P>

*</P>

Some people got lives and other social networks to spend their time on. As much as I love the Giants, I'm not gonna sit around and talk about em all day, everyday during the offseason. I probably won't disappear until August but with so many other things going on like soon to be March Madness and the NBA season, I'll be sure to have my sports fix until my ultimate sport returns.</P>

means I am goofing......just sayin'</P>Oooops... lol. I'm sorry pal.

Harooni
02-24-2012, 04:26 PM
C ya....</p>

enjoy the offseason...</p>

wait....there is no offseason for "real fans".....[:D]</p>

</p>Some people got lives and other social networks to spend their time on. As much as I love the Giants, I'm not gonna sit around and talk about em all day, everyday during the offseason. I probably won't disappear until August but with so many other things going on like soon to be March Madness and the NBA season, I'll be sure to have my sports fix until my ultimate sport returns.

lol i like how he said other social networks.

BurnerNYG
02-24-2012, 05:27 PM
C ya....</p>

enjoy the offseason...</p>

wait....there is no offseason for "real fans".....[:D]</p>

*</p>Some people got lives and other social networks to spend their time on. As much as I love the Giants, I'm not gonna sit around and talk about em all day, everyday during the offseason. I probably won't disappear until August but with so many other things going on like soon to be March Madness and the NBA season, I'll be sure to have my sports fix until my ultimate sport returns.

lol i like how he said other social networks.*
Lol...

GameTime
02-25-2012, 07:21 AM
C ya....</P>

</P>

means I am goofing......just sayin'</P>

Oooops... lol. I'm sorry pal.</P>

[;)]</P>