PDA

View Full Version : We didn't deserve it

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
according to this eagles fan, we didn't deserve that SB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3GsBBLgY4

I know it's just some angry hater, but watching stuff like this pisses me off nonetheless. As you can see, I already raided the comments section lol

Shockdisnation03
02-22-2012, 03:31 PM

I know it's just some angry hater, but watching stuff like this pisses me off nonetheless. As you can see, I already raided the comments section lol

I see Eagles Fans are Haterz....Nothing Less from Them.

GmenFan1980
02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
"Eagles will win the division by at least 3 games"

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4149/5116916182_2af2373afc.jpg

Giants10Joe
02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
He's already deleted one of your comments and flagged another one as spam. lol

eastbayblue
02-22-2012, 03:42 PM
What a loser idiot, so you have to be a great team all year round to win the SB?
Why even have a playoff system, just give the team with the best record the trophy? This is absurd! The season is 17 weeks long for a reason. Should a team that goes 10-0 then loses the next 6 get any more credit then one that loses it's first 6 then goes 10-0? By the way has the little whiny ***** heard of injuries and how they might affect a team during stretches of the season.
What a gimp!

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 03:42 PM
He's already deleted one of your comments and flagged another one as spam. lol

what a clown....can't handle reality

bandwgn86
02-22-2012, 03:45 PM

do they eat a lot of paint chips in PA?

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 03:45 PM
What a loser idiot, so you have to be a great team all year round to win the SB?
Why even have a playoff system, just give the team with the best record the trophy? This is absurd! The season is 17 weeks long for a reason. Should a team that goes 10-0 then loses the next 6 get any more credit then one that loses it's first 6 then goes 10-0? By the way has the little whiny ***** heard of injuries and how they might affect a team during stretches of the season.
What a gimp!

I know, right? I guess the Packers should've just been handed the trophy since they had the best record of 15-1.....despite the fact that we humiliated them in their house

It's not just this guy, other Cowboy fans have been talking the same s##t....We go through so much bull#### to get to the SB and then win it, and we get Zero credit. Just like 07.....maybe I just have thin skin but that PISSES me the #### off

bandwgn86
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
What a gimp!

I know, right? I guess the Packers should've just been handed the trophy since they had the best record of 15-1.....despite the fact that we humiliated them in their house

It's not just this guy, other Cowboy fans have been talking the same s##t....We go through so much bull#### to get to the SB and then win it, and we get Zero credit. Just like 07.....maybe I just have thin skin but that PISSES me the #### off
its a handful of people that are non bELIevers.. relax

NYFan221
02-22-2012, 03:51 PM

rule number 1 of being a giant fan.
your team gets no credit for anything it does.

Tuckit91
02-22-2012, 03:52 PM
What do you expect from fans of a team with no Super Bowl wins...Its got to suck to never have anything to brag about.

egyptian420
What a gimp!

lol it infuriates me man....Every other team that wins the SB gets their credit (Packers, Saints, Pit, Indi, Pats)....ANYONE but us who wins a SB gets credit for it and gets their bragging rights......as much as I just laugh in these haters' faces, it really pisses me off inside

barran21
Sour grapes........

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 03:53 PM

rule number 1 of being a giant fan.
your team gets no credit for anything it does.

+ 1 million

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 03:54 PM
What do you expect from fans of a team with no Super Bowl wins...Its got to suck to never have anything to brag about.
Yup....he said we won because we just got hot at the right time. It's been 46 years and his team hasn't got hot at the right time.....I don't believe in a 46 year bad luck/good luck streak, we're just better, and these losers must accept it sooner or later

titwio
02-22-2012, 03:57 PM
If I had more time on my hands I would translate everything he was "really" saying.

For example...."My team sucks and making this video is how I deal with it therapeutically"...."I need to hear myself ramble on so I can then make outlandish predictions for my beloved Eagles next year so when I'm wrong I can just delete my youtube account and pretend like I never guaranteed anything".

bandwgn86
02-22-2012, 03:57 PM
What a gimp!

lol it infuriates me man....Every other team that wins the SB gets their credit (Packers, Saints, Pit, Indi, Pats)....ANYONE but us who wins a SB gets credit for it and gets their bragging rights......as much as I just laugh in these haters' faces, it really pisses me off inside
you're wrong.. its not just Giants, everyteam who wins will ALWAYS have jealous people talking ****.. especially from rival teams

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM
What a gimp!

you're wrong.. its not just Giants, everyteam who wins will ALWAYS have jealous people talking ****.. especially from rival teams
Very true

JimC
02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Yup....he said we won because we just got hot at the right time. It's been 46 years and his team hasn't got hot at the right time.....I don't believe in a 46 year bad luck/good luck streak, we're just better, and these losers must accept it sooner or later

I think it's 51 years but who's counting.

Drez
02-22-2012, 04:06 PM
What a gimp!

</P>

I dropped a comment or two on the thread, and hit the "Not Spam" button on your marked as spam comment. What a loser, lol.</P>

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
What a gimp!

</p>

I dropped a comment or two on the thread, and hit the "Not Spam" button on your marked as spam comment. What a loser, lol.</p>
Lol thanks.....I love it, most of the viewers of that video, thanks to this thread, are all G-men fans....so many dislikes and insults LOL, I hope this guy regrets ever making this stupid video

Drez
02-22-2012, 04:44 PM
What a gimp!

</P>

I dropped a comment or two on the thread, and hit the "Not Spam" button on your marked as spam comment. What a loser, lol.</P>

Lol thanks.....I love it, most of the viewers of that video, thanks to this thread, are all G-men fans....so many dislikes and insults LOL, I hope this guy regrets ever making this stupid video
</P>

You should go check out the comment I just left. I have a feeling he'll be deleting it, lol.</P>

jhamburg
02-22-2012, 04:49 PM

As the great Clint Eastwood said, "Deserve's not nothin' to do with it!"

BlueJayC
02-22-2012, 05:00 PM
This kids videos made my day!!!! Thanks for the link! Reliving the season through this kids misery and b!tching was awesome....hysterical.

rainierjef
02-22-2012, 05:08 PM
listening to his excuse after excuse as to why the giants didn't deserve it made me happy. </P>

last i remembered its been 54 years 1 superbowl appearance for the eagles.. with that record i would be bitter too, this kid might be suicidal as well making a video while driving. tsk tsk</P>

miken609
02-22-2012, 05:11 PM

haha I bet if he knew that meant the Eagles would need 12-14 wins to win the East by at least 3 games he would have realized that it probably wasn't going to happen.

Drez
02-22-2012, 05:17 PM
listening to his excuse after excuse as to why the giants didn't deserve it made me happy. </P>

last i remembered its been 54 years 1 superbowl appearance for the eagles.. with that record i would be bitter too, this kid might be suicidal as well making a video while driving. tsk tsk</P>

</P>

To be fair, it's 2 SB appearances for the Egirls. The one they lost to the Pats relatively recently, and then they made it in'81 and lost to the Raiders.</P>

Edit: I also love the fact that we've completely taken over this guy's comment thread. Bum can't even win on his own YouTube channel, lol.</P>

egyptian420
02-22-2012, 05:30 PM

haha I bet if he knew that meant the Eagles would need 12-14 wins to win the East by at least 3 games he would have realized that it probably wasn't going to happen.
lmao I know....now that I think about it, they'd need at least a 12-4 record if that's going to happen....this guy's really optimistic

SweetZombieJesus
02-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Dream Team lol

Not a great team just won 2 SBs in 4 years.

They were a great regular season team in 2008 and what did that get them?

NYSPORTS
02-22-2012, 06:40 PM
When you have no friends and nobody to talk to, speak to a camera and post it online.

appletree943
02-22-2012, 06:41 PM
do you guys seek out negative **** about the giants? lol

and every superbowl winner gets hated on nothing new

whether they got lucky cuz of the team they played in the superbowl (Steelers and Colts) Spygate(Patriots) All Time Dumb Play Bailed them out(Saints) or barely even got in the playoffs (Giants and Packers) its all the same

RoanokeFan
02-22-2012, 06:44 PM

They wanted this one to add to their collection...OH WAIT.......[:#]

jparmer
02-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Haters gonna hate
Losers gonna lose

jparmer
02-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Haha, commented:

"we did twice what your eagles couldn't do once, beat brady in the superbowl."

Then I said "I hope u cleaned yourself up before u went to class, no self respecting man goes to class all teary eyed and snot nosed from a cry session in their car."

He deleted it. Lol

Voldamort
02-22-2012, 08:33 PM

do they eat a lot of paint chips in PA? nice paint chips

Rudyy
02-22-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i2.andypictures.com/sunshine/tumblr/graphics1/30.png

Voldamort
02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
do you guys seek out negative **** about the giants? lol

and every superbowl winner gets hated on* nothing new

whether they got lucky cuz of the team they played in the superbowl (Steelers and Colts) Spygate(Patriots) All Time Dumb Play Bailed them out(Saints) or barely even got in the playoffs (Giants and Packers) its all the same

I love the eagles they will fold again,Poor Andie Reed Dream Team yes!!

Drez
02-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Haha, commented: "we did twice what your eagles couldn't do once, beat brady in the superbowl." Then I said "I hope u cleaned yourself up before u went to class, no self respecting man goes to class all teary eyed and snot nosed from a cry session in their car." He deleted it. Lol</P>

He marked as spam bflo's post where he calls the kid out on his SB/playoff predictions, lol.</P>

That guy is a clown.</P>

redzone88
02-22-2012, 09:48 PM
He said Cruz was good... what about Eli, Nicks, JPP and Osi to name a few? Sure you can double team nicks and cruz but then what? Eli can still burn people throwing the ball. I really hate this type of attitude and i get it all the time in east Canada. People in Halifax in general know nothing about football but swear by the pats (when they're winning). The two main types of fans are

1) in your face when the pats are winning then pull the "i'm not really a fan of football" when they lose.

2) The yes you won BUT... Fans.

It's really hard to properly judge talent, thats why vegas makes money and people like Reese are very successful.

redzone88
02-22-2012, 09:55 PM
This video has been removed.

LMAO

Drez
02-22-2012, 10:20 PM
This video has been removed. LMAO</P>

I just saw that, lol. What a clown.</P>

Drez
02-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Here's his video explaining why he took down the other vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSLNS2y3M8&amp;feature=plcp&amp;context=C341eea7U DOEgsToPDskKAQc0rCJcrpDE3wLorWaeu</P>

And yeah, this really belongs in Smack, not TAGF.</P>