Conversation Between Rudy31 and Moke

35 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. I work at a financial services company where we do accounting/tax work. We have like a huge family full of clients that we do work for. We basically do their finances and taxes at the end of the year.

It's part-time stuff, good internship **** lol.
  2. Where do you work?
  3. Yeah same. I actually can't wait to get home! I'm stck at work right now dying!! But I actually finished my homework here since I always ask for accounting help here. Game is at 7 though which is good, so I can get sleep but I hope I get home and shower quickly for the game
  4. Lucky.
    I can't wait for this game to freaking start.
  5. Lol ugh that sucks. I love philosophy , but I didn't have a boring professor luckily.
  6. That's good. My philosophy teacher is so boring and monotone. Good God he acts like his entire family was murdered. Then he tries to be funny, but fails miserably..
  7. Blah, so my accounting professor was actually pretty good LOL. She teaches a lot more than the older one I had last semester for the 1st accounting course.
  8. Oh dang. So sorry about that. I loathe bad teachers.
  9. All the classes are full and all accounting professors basically suck at my school. The good professors get taken right away :/
  10. Oh that sucks. Can you switch teachers?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 35
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast