Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, a new coach in the mix!!

http://www.12up.com/posts/5874003-jo...on?a_aid=40824

I donít think he will go back to coaching. He has an easy job that he loves and gets paid very well. No more 24/7 365 days a year job that being an NFL coach demands.

Comment

Lol, the odds were 3500:1. Fake news.

Comment

Interesting anyway. maybe he misses the excitement of the grind?!

Comment

I do like him.

Comment

I wouldnt say that anything new. He has been rumored for almost as long as The Steelers former coach and as bout as likely to take the job. Meaning probably wonít happen

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Top Choices would be Dungy or Cowher after that Mike Smith, Greg Schiano, Lovie Smith, Josh Mcdaniels, Matt Patricia, Steve Spagnuolo, Mike Vrabel,

Comment

Originally posted by onebadtiki View Post
                  No thanks
                  Let me get this straight. Letís say that Gruden is coming back and the he wants to Be the next HC for the Giants.

Your answer is simply ďno thanks.Ē To Jon Gruden...
                  sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                  You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

He will always be able to go back behind the cameras. being the coach in NY, would only make his star shine brighter. A media savvy coach in the NY market. This is the media's wet dream after that other coach McDoomed the team
                    Long Live the King

Comment

Matt Patrcia sounds intriguing as a prospect. I'm not sold on McDaniels to be honest, just something about him. How could you not like a guy like Gruden coming here. That would be amazing, and honestly, I think his brand is exactly what this team needs. However you could make the argument he's been away, his ways may be outdated, but its not like he's been tcompletely away from football, i'm sure he's very cognizant of the differences.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                        Matt Patrcia sounds intriguing as a prospect. I'm not sold on McDaniels to be honest, just something about him. How could you not like a guy like Gruden coming here. That would be amazing, and honestly, I think his brand is exactly what this team needs. However you could make the argument he's been away, his ways may be outdated, but its not like he's been tcompletely away from football, i'm sure he's very cognizant of the differences.
                        Gruden would be amazing! We shall see what happens. It Will be an interesting off-season.
                        sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                        You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by onebadtiki View Post
                          Top Choices would be Dungy or Cowher after that Mike Smith, Greg Schiano, Lovie Smith, Josh Mcdaniels, Matt Patricia, Steve Spagnuolo, Mike Vrabel,
                          What a bunch of crap to choose from. How in the world could Schiano's name be put in there ?

Comment

www.12up.com seems really reliable, absolute top new source! And anyway... Gruden got fired for being a bad coach in Tampa. The Super Bowl win he has is really all about Tony Dungy and not Gruden. No idea why people think this guy is a decent coach in the NFL today.

Comment

I've been begging for Gruden since TC "retired".

There is NOT a better candidate out there imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X