MIKE SMITH????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
    Looks up Mike Smith's record. It's pretty impressive. I love how someone that posts here does not know he's not the current coach.
    that would be me.....sorry
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
      Looks up Mike Smith's record. It's pretty impressive. I love how someone that posts here does not know he's not the current coach.
      Not impressive enough to get me fired up, if he's the hire.

Comment

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post

Not impressive enough to get me fired up, if he's the hire.
        I agree...Just saying that he's certainly qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

that would be me.....sorry
          Cool. Very impressed that you "manned up to it"! A very rare quality around here...

Comment

Can anyone on this board talk me into how this would be a good hire? I can't find one good reason. Seriously... NOT ONE. I'd have preferred keeping McAdoo if this is the best we are going to do. (yes, that's how badly I feel about this unless someone can talk me off the ledge). Your help is appreciated!
            Literally one of the worst head coaches I have ever seen. He is Lovey Smith and John Fox wrapped up in one. Smith is weak and a terrible game manager.
            And an even worse DC.
            I will NEVER forget the playoff game of Jax and NE where as DC, he can up with the brilliant idea to play soft and let Brady complete everything and then tackle.
            He DID complete everything and they got crushed.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Literally one of the worst head coaches I have ever seen. He is Lovey Smith and John Fox wrapped up in one. Smith is weak and a terrible game manager.
              And an even worse DC.
              I will NEVER forget the playoff game of Jax and NE where as DC, he can up with the brilliant idea to play soft and let Brady complete everything and then tackle.
              Add in the playoff game against the giants.
              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Can anyone on this board talk me into how this would be a good hire? I can't find one good reason. Seriously... NOT ONE. I'd have preferred keeping McAdoo if this is the best we are going to do. (yes, that's how badly I feel about this unless someone can talk me off the ledge). Your help is appreciated!
                Mike Smith would be an OK hire. He did a good job in Atlanta. He has a 66-46 career record in the regular season. I wanted either him or Marrone at the time of the McAdoo hiring. It wouldn't be a glamour hire, but I would not object.
                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

And an even worse DC.
                  I disagree wholeheartedly with your opinion. How is a coach that is 20 games over .500 the worst coach you have ever seen? All coaches have used bad judgment from time to time. I get it. He is not your choice. No need to throw ridiculous shade on him to justify your point.
                  ​​​​​
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                  X