Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You hit the lottery and now own the Giants!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You hit the lottery and now own the Giants!

Who do you Hire as you HC and GM, also who do you trade or keep ?

I hire a new PRESIDENT who is a well established football guy to make those calls and I go enjoy being an owner.

Comment

I personally would go for Louis Riddick for GM. As for coach, Saban and Harbaugh would be the 2 guys I'd be most excited about.

Comment

Im a big fan of the Caserio/McDaniels or Patricia combo. So Id probably do that.

Id probably also see if David Shaw is ready to leave Stanford. Eliot Wolf/David Shaw is another solid combo.

Comment

I would run the show.
          Select a GM And Coach.
          All decisions i will finalize.

Comment

Do whatever it takes to get The Hoodie back with the GIANTS!

Comment

I wouldn't use the money to buy the Giants.

Comment

Cut all the kneelers and quitters if i can't find trades for them.

Gruden hc with his input of who should be gm.

Super bowl champs 2018 season :3

Comment

I'm cleaning house for starters. Anyone in the front office or coaching staff that have any giants ties are being relieved of their duties. I would hire Louis Riddick and let him make the football decisions while I sat back and made my money.
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream88 View Post
                    I personally would go for Louis Rid**** for GM. As for coach, Saban and Harbaugh would be the 2 guys I'd be most excited about.
                    I like the GM choice. Not so sure about the coaches. If I were to get a coach from college, I would prefer Shaw from Stanford or Fitzgerald from Northwestern.
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Caserio and McDaniels. Keep Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by tmcd637 View Post
                        Who do you Hire as you HC and GM, also who do you trade or keep ?
                        Genttelman and McDainials and keep Eli if he wants and ask Coughlin back as a VP of Football operations

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I like the GM choice. Not so sure about the coaches. If I were to get a coach from college, I would prefer Shaw from Stanford or Fitzgerald from Northwestern.
                          Yeah I've liked Shaw for a long time as well and wanted the Giants to give him a call before they hired McAdoo. Seems like he likes what he has built over at Stanford though so not sure how open he would be to an NFL job

Comment

I would give all my money just to convince David Shaw to coach this team...

With all the money from PSLs Mara and tisch can hire their own dam GM.

Comment

Working...
                            X