Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Giants wait to see if Bill Belichick, Patriots are headed for divorce?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Of course they are going to refute it. The playoffs are starting and these types of things cause distractions.
    I was not implying that I believe them, just restating what is now being reported.

Comment

Come on home coach! I believe BB is more important to the Patriots, than Brady is....He has proven he can win without Brady!

Comment

I just read above, who is BB without Brady. I 100% feel that Blaine Gabbert could be tom Brady.
        Brady has grown and learned from BILL. Tom is competitive and smart. But he is not athletic or anything.
        I think BB is a pure genius. He bends the rules and motivates. Tom Brady is a system QB.
        The truth is Brady is nothing without BB

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
          Question is,
          can Brady win without Belichick.
          Or , can Belichick win without Brady.
          Check the Patriots 11-5, 2008 season without Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
            Question is,
            can Brady win without Belichick.
            Or , can Belichick win without Brady.
            I've always been one to think Belichick is the reason behind their success. The fact every QB who's ever had to step in for Brady has had success pretty much proves my point. Even when they missed the playoffs with Cassel, they went 11-5.

I can get into details, but I tend to think Brady is the product of a perfect system, and has been graced with improbable luck of never having to face what most would consider a franchise QB within his own division. Saying he's overrated is a bit extreme, but I've never thought he was the best QB in the league, never-mind in the history of the NFL.
            NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
            Garrett Bolles - OT
            David Njoku - TE
            Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

This whole idea is "flat-earth" crazy. Not surprised it came from ESPN. In 5 years they wont even exist, or will be part of fox news.
              Last edited by DandyDon; 01-05-2018, 10:50 PM.

Comment

You have to admit its fun to ponder all this. Any way you slice it I think we re gona come out in good shape man. We re the fans who just endured the worst season in our history in so many ways, we re understandably cynical right now..BUT, we are still the nygiants, a storied franchise to the rest of the league, who got the best of our man bill twice. This is all somethin else.
                *heats up some popcorn, sits back and watches gettlemem cut loose, patriots coordinators interview, patriots legend deal with controversy and potential longing to return to where it all began*
                the worst is over lol, this is gona be interesting

Comment

Just when it didn't feel like anything could get me interested. I dont care if its a pipe dream, I'll dream it!

Comment

I always wonder what would be BB with Peyton Manning... I'm on the side that the Patriots success is 80% BB work, it would be legendary those 2 together.

Comment

Bill Bellichick with Peyton would have resulted in 10 super bowls imo.

I'm not even ****ing around. I honestly believe that.

Comment

I just can't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                        X