No announcement yet.

Fear the beard!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I feel really that the pencil is his trademark and not the beard. But there is no clever saying using “pencil”

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
      Also I feel really that the pencil is his trademark and not the beard. But there is no clever saying using “pencil”
      It's not the size of your pencil that matters......it's how you write your name.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

WTF happened to this thread?

It says it got redirected but still says it's in TAGF. But it's not.

And why would it get redirected in the first place? It's a link to a story direct from giants.com It doesn't get any more TAGF than that!!!

Comment

Where is this thread now? It shouldn't have been redirected in the first place. It's a link to a story on giants.com. You can't get any more TAGF than that.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
            He’s my choice. He earned his bones working his way up the chain in New England. And I think has earned a chance to be a head coach, and why not with the place his boss (Belichick) got his first start.

Call me old school, I want a defensive minded head coach. Get this damn defense back to being feared by the opponents. And dare I ask, get back to a 3-4 defense with some linebackers aimed at killing quarterbacks.
            I 2nd bringing back the 3-4!!

Comment

Not sure if he's my top choice. I knew he's been scheduled for a while......have there been updates?
              NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
              Garrett Bolles - OT
              David Njoku - TE
              Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Overall we've got some pretty good candidates. the pats guys, the vikings oc, panthers dc, pretty good choices goin on

Comment

Originally posted by JediGiant View Post
                  Overall we've got some pretty good candidates. the pats guys, the vikings oc, panthers dc, pretty good choices goin on
                  And now BB!!! Whoda thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
                    YA says this is the guy, I don't know why but his insider comments usually are pretty accurate. I prefer McDaniels, but I'd be fine with it.
                    I'm not against it. I like that he has a bit of bb in him with the idea of playing a 3-4 , 4-3 or 5-2 depending on the players he has. Make do with what you have. Think of how bb approach the bills offense in the super bowl..

side note, how does YA have the insider info? Is he close to someone in the organization? Just curious because I've seen that mentioned before on here. ( question for all)
                    sigpic #80

Comment

I like the fact that he has coached on both sides of the ball. While BB's assistants have a pretty crappy record once they leave, I think Patricia may be the exception to the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post

I'm not against it. I like that he has a bit of bb in him with the idea of playing a 3-4 , 4-3 or 5-2 depending on the players he has. Make do with what you have. Think of how bb approach the bills offense in the super bowl..

side note, how does YA have the insider info? Is he close to someone in the organization? Just curious because I've seen that mentioned before on here. ( question for all)
                        Yes

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                          I like the fact that he has coached on both sides of the ball. While BB's assistants have a pretty crappy record once they leave, I think Patricia may be the exception to the rule.
                          +1 to this... and he's an upstate guy (gotta support the fam )
                          sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Yes
                            I'm assuming yes to all of the above ?
                            sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post

I'm assuming yes to all of the above ?
                              I don't remember the how's or why's, but he definitely has ties inside the building and also played the game if I'm not mistaken. Lots of knowledge there.
                              sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

I don't remember the how's or why's, but he definitely has ties inside the building and also played the game if I'm not mistaken. Lots of knowledge there.
                                Very cool!
                                sigpic #80

Comment

Working...
                                X