Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting to think Shurmur could be a good fit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shurmur is intriguing. Problem is all the coordinators will be soaked up--Minny may be playing in the big show. McDaniels preference for indy could be as simplistic as he has coached Brissett before--so if Luck struggles to stay on the field he can fall back on him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
      If they hire that dude, they should draft Lamar Jackson!
      Good god, no. How many mobile QB's have to get hurt before folks realize they do not translate to the NFL?
      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
      Garrett Bolles - OT
      David Njoku - TE
      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post

Good god, no. How many mobile QB's have to get hurt before folks realize they do not translate to the NFL?
        shurmur makes all QBs perfect. Haven't you read anything!?

Comment

Perfect? No, but he has gotten alot more out of Bradford and Keenum (two career backups) than Wilks has from a D with the best LBing core in the NFL w the Best Lber in the game (Keuchly).......No?

Comment

hahaha....oh, I guess you're right then! I'm all in!
            NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
            Garrett Bolles - OT
            David Njoku - TE
            Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post

hahaha....oh, I guess you're right then! I'm all in!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                I would be fine with this selection. Prefer him over McDaniels.
                I tend to agree, I really don't know Shurmur but I feel both McDaniel and Patricia are overrated. Both their success has a great player or coach helping them each on their side of the ball. I think they both benefit tremendously from Belichick and Brady covering any bad calls or mistakes they might make.

Shurmur if he is knowledgeable with both QB's and OL's what a gift that could be. I really don't have any feel who I like that's being mentioned. Over the years I've been very vocal with my opinions on the Giant HC that have come and gone. But I'm really glad McAdoo is gone and I don't want to go thru of somebody learning on the job again. Not in NY that's fine somewhere else. I just hope we get somebody who can bring success. First time in a long time I'm quiet.
                Last edited by That Guy Rich; 01-09-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I prefer Shurmur much more over Wilks but I would have one major concern. As much as I love Spags, I think itís time for him to move on. Since Spags emplyed Shurmur as his OC when he was HC of the Rams I would be nervous that he would keep Spags on as DC.

Comment

Working...
                  X