Wilks n Schwartz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

But the left tackle he signed to a big contract is awful. Speedbump McGee as Cam Jordan said...
    Their O-Line played very well this year. They essentially fixed the issues they had last year.

He built a team that went 11-5 and made the Playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

Their O-Line played very well this year. They essentially fixed the issues they had last year.

He built a team that went 11-5 and made the Playoffs.
      The LT got destroyed in the playoffs and is one of the leagues worst. He is a good GM but no infalliable. Kalil is his worst move ever and a stain

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

The LT got destroyed in the playoffs and is one of the leagues worst. He is a good GM but no infalliable. Kalil is his worst move ever and a stain
        #1 - Who Ever said he was perfect?

#2 - Why so Sullen?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

#1 - Who Ever said he was perfect?

#2 - Why so Sullen?
          Nobody.

I just see LT as he Giants biggest problem. Gettleman did good when he got Oher off the scrap heap and he played Lt really well in their SB-appearance year. But following that up with a huge contract for Kalil is worrying. I donít know what he saw when he watched all that tape on Kalil but he canít make that mistake here.

Mid the Giants screw up the LT situation again they are going to struggle to climb out of he NFL basement. This teams biggest problem for years has been coaching but there is also a glaring personnel issue and itís left tackle ALL THE WAY.

given how hard it is to find a LT I just donít see this being very easy.

Comment

Wilks has been the Panyhers DC, i believe, only a year. Didn't we just a have a 1 yr OC promoted?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
              Wilks has been the Panyhers DC, i believe, only a year. Didn't we just a have a 1 yr OC promoted?
              Yup, please keep this guy far away from this head coaching spot!
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Wilks was coaching the D from the Sky box.
                How does that motivate or communicate with his defense players.

Comment

Working...
                X