Patricia wants to coach the Giants!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

All these guys do is speculate out loud and report it as fact.
    Agreed, it may happen and Im fine with that. But I dont think there is anything etched in stone here.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
      Cool story of how he was an undersized OL in college, put pride aside to be better.

https://www.si.com/mmqb/2016/11/28/n...triots-defense

He's really a lot different person then you'd think from his looks with that beard and backwards hat.
      Plus we live in the year 2018 who cares if he has a beard or how he dresses? Do the Giants have a no beard and long hair rule? I am not aware of a Giants rule like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post

Man I'm torn cause if he can win games wearing a bunny hat I woudnt think twice about it but then again hes the face of the organization....sigh....
        Exactly. If a guy comes off a plane wearing a suit but can't coach to save his life then what's the point of hiring him to be the head coach???

Comment

and the guy has one of if not the highest IQ's in the NFL He is a rocket Scientist!

Comment

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post

Exactly. If a guy comes off a plane wearing a suit but can't coach to save his life then what's the point of hiring him to be the head coach???
            EXACTLY and no matter what the guy looks like as long as he stays true to himself and doesn't change his style suddenly like Mac and try to be someone he's not lol

Comment

This is absolutely true. Weren't they just reporting that Patricia to the Lions was basically a done deal?

But the fact that the Giants let Wilks walk out of there yesterday made me wonder whether they are already settling on another candidate.

Of course, that could also mean that they didn't like Wilks.

Anyway, if Patricia is the guy, I will never question YA again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post

Man I'm torn cause if he can win games wearing a bunny hat I woudnt think twice about it but then again hes the face of the organization....sigh....
                I cant even believe they are interviewing him based on that one Goodell Clown shirt alone. Thats embarrassing for a coach to act like that.

It is one thing if it was just the beard and backwards hat, but the shirt showed classlessness and bad decision making.

Comment

Since the guy has been around Bill for so long, would he change the defence for a 3-4 ?

That would probably mean a massive overhaul of the defence. Combine that with a new OC, next year looks like a forecastable disaster.

Comment

+1
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

I cant even believe they are interviewing him based on that one Goodell Clown shirt alone. Thats embarrassing for a coach to act like that.

It is one thing if it was just the beard and backwards hat, but the shirt showed classlessness and bad decision making.
                      Im pretty sure that came up in the interview...

¬*

Comment

Patricia has been my frontrunner since the get go.
                        Started as an asst. OLine coach and then went to D side, first as a LB and S coach then DC. Think in that regard he is well rounded, IMO he is ready for a shot, hope is with Big Blue.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

If he can be a leader of men wearing that outfit and win games then sign me up. I get how people can be concerned though and how it looks as it doesn't look good at all. Its not my business soooo.....

Comment

I'm realizing that there is no HC candidate that I am pining for.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              Anyway, if Patricia is the guy, I will never question YA again!
                              I just wrote that down. (FYI)

Comment

Originally posted by aBladeOfBlue View Post
                                Since the guy has been around Bill for so long, would he change the defence for a 3-4 ?

That would probably mean a massive overhaul of the defence. Combine that with a new OC, next year looks like a forecastable disaster.
                                Patriots run a hybrid

Comment

Working...
                                X