Patricia wants to coach the Giants!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Exactly why I think we go with a coach who has experience. Last thing they want right now is another McAdoo who can become unwound quickly and lose the team.

Plus, does this look like a NYG HC?

Who is the guy you want?
    Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Who is the guy you want?
      Bill Belichick.

Outside of that pipe dream though, Honestly, I have no idea. Im not sure Im 100% against Patricia, but being a coordinator of Belichick always scares me off. You never know how much input the guy has. Do the players respect him, or respect that his boss is Bill Belichick?

Honestly, I think David Shaw would be an interesting pick.

Comment

Bill Belichick.

Outside of that pipe dream though, Honestly, I have no idea. Im not sure Im 100% against Patricia, but being a coordinator of Belichick always scares me off. You never know how much input the guy has. Do the players respect him, or respect that his boss is Bill Belichick?

I like Bill ( great HC) but his age is a problem . IMO: He can not afford to do this HC thing in 3-4 years again. We at definitely going to have a new QB this or next season . For the sake of the QB we must have long term stability in an HC.

Me I wanted them to interview Pete Carmichael his offense has been #1, 5 out of the past 6 seasons. Our Offense is a mess. How is this guy under the radar I don't get.

Comment

Bill Belichick.

I like Bill. he is Great HC . His age is a problem. We are going to have a new young QB next season or the following . Having a 66 year old HC is not long term stability in the HC position . Something that is a must with a young QB.

Me I wanted them to interview Pete Carmichael his offense has been #1, 5 out of the past 6 seasons. Our Offense is a mess. How is this guy stays under the radar as a candidate I don't get.

Comment

He will be groomed up if he accepts a HC job. I guarantee it.

Last edited by TheAnalyst; Yesterday, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X