Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll of Giants fans favors Josh McDaniels as HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poll of Giants fans favors Josh McDaniels as HC

    The source is Big Blue view website where McDaniels has a huge lead over the other prospects.
    https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/1/3...for-the-giants

  • #2
    That seals it then ... we should not hire him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      That seals it then ... we should not hire him.
      I'm with you.No one wanted Parcell's at first either.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        That seals it then ... we should not hire him.
        It should be noted by management since it is the season ticket holders and fans that support this team and they should have a say in whom we hire. We are paying for this team when we buy tickets or even watch on TV where we are influenced to buy the products sponsored on the broadcast. Yes, we the fans pay the freight. So I say let our voice be heard.

        Comment


        • #5
          I would say there is pretty much 0 chance McDaniels is the next HC. Yup right about 0

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan View Post

            It should be noted by management since it is the season ticket holders and fans that support this team and they should have a say in whom we hire. We are paying for this team when we buy tickets or even watch on TV where we are influenced to buy the products sponsored on the broadcast. Yes, we the fans pay the freight. So I say let our voice be heard.
            Are you actually season ticket holder? I’m willing to bet you were not. I cannot imagine any knowledgeable fan of the Giants advocating for having the fans run the team. That is sheer idiocy.

            Comment


            • #7
              not sure about any of the candidates. They are all a pretty big gamble
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan View Post

                It should be noted by management since it is the season ticket holders and fans that support this team and they should have a say in whom we hire. We are paying for this team when we buy tickets or even watch on TV where we are influenced to buy the products sponsored on the broadcast. Yes, we the fans pay the freight. So I say let our voice be heard.
                Season tickets holders pay for a place to sit and/or park .They can sell their PSLs and tickets whenever they wish.

                In Green Bay charges "share holders" $250 per share and here's what they get:

                "It costs $250 a share, pays no dividends, benefits from no earnings, isn't .tradeable and has no securities-law protection. Green Bay Packers stock is still selling like hotcakes. More than 250,000 shares have been sold since the first share offering in 15 years was announced on Dec. 6.
                Jan 13, 2012"

                They also have nothing to say about how the team functions.

                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

                  Are you actually season ticket holder? I’m willing to bet you were not. I cannot imagine any knowledgeable fan of the Giants advocating for having the fans run the team. That is sheer idiocy.
                  FYI I am a season ticket holder and have been for 17 years section 307. In no way would I have the fans run the team Such an assumption on your part is absurd. But I do think that management does not pay attention to the wisdom of the fans and often times the the front office folks speak to each other rather than listening to the world outside.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                    I would say there is pretty much 0 chance McDaniels is the next HC. Yup right about 0
                    You may be right since i have read he favors the Colts.We should make him an offer he can't refuse.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan

                      Never do I suggest that fans run the team but their voice should be heard. That is all they want. It was fan pressure that enabled McAdoo and Reese to get the boot. So fan pressure should also be utilized to influence the hiring of a HC. BTW I was one of a minority of individuals who suggested on this board that Dave Gettleman be our new GM and I am happy that came about.
                      If you were to write a letter to John Mara, you would likely get a reply.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 50yeargiantsfan

                        Never do I suggest that fans run the team but their voice should be heard. That is all they want. It was fan pressure that enabled McAdoo and Reese to get the boot. So fan pressure should also be utilized to influence the hiring of a HC. BTW I was one of a minority of individuals who suggested on this board that Dave Gettleman be our new GM and I am happy that came about.
                        It was the totally inept handling of Eli sharing snaps that got those two fired.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          not sure about any of the candidates. They are all a pretty big gamble
                          I agree none are this guy stands out.
                          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

                            It was the totally inept handling of Eli sharing snaps that got those two fired.
                            It was the totally inept handling of Eli sharing snaps that got those two fired 4 weeks early

                            fixed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              That seals it then ... we should not hire him.
                              He should not even have gotten an interview. He screams I am not a HC materiel. Cheats and Can't win, Spygate 2 , Tebow
                              Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X