• Show
Clear All

• No HC news = McDaniels????

I sure hope so.

Patricia

Comment

Matt Patricia is their guy

Comment

I think McDaniels is the #1 choice that the Giants want. I don't believe that we are McDaniels #1 choice. I think he ends up with Luck in Indy. But it all depends on what plan they outlined to him for the QB position. If he is being force fed Eli as the starter, I dont think he comes here.

Comment

Originally posted by NCGiantsFan1 View Post
          I sure hope so.
          I sure as hell hope not!
          I didnít want another Offensive HC....unless his name was Dave Shaw.
          Last edited by bigblue58; 01-11-2018, 01:56 PM.
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

what tdawg said, i think hes gonna end up in indy, its the only team i can picture him wearing his visor with, too... :P

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post

I sure as hell hope not!
              I donít want another Offensive HC.
              With most likely 2 young QBs on the roster (Webb, Draft pick), an offensive HC is the best way to go. Not every offensive coach will be McAdoo.

Comment

It's all a smoke screen until the Pats are out of the playoffs and Belicheck can interview with us [/sarcasm]
                "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all Ė land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

They wanted Patricia from day 1 and likely they will get him.

Comment

DG did say something about getting a defensive minded coach right?
                    "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                      It's all a smoke screen until the Pats are out of the playoffs and Belicheck can interview with us [/sarcasm]
                      +1
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

no news doesn't mean anything. they can only hire like 1 or 2 out of the coaches they've interviewed so far. they can't hire patricia, mcdaniels, or shurmur until their teams are out of the playoffs or win the super bowl. i don't know why they're so high on patricia to be honest. belichick is still the defensive mastermind on that team and he better have a good OC and QB coach on his staff that will be able to develop webb and/or rosen/darnold.

Comment

I hope it is neither Mcdaniels or Patricia

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
                            I hope it is neither Mcdaniels or Patricia
                            +1
                            "Thumper! What did your father tell you?"

Thumper (looking rather forlorn): "If you can't say somethin' nice..." (sigh) "...don't say nothin' at all

Comment

I've been told from the inside ... and I mentioned it here before the interview process started ... that their number one candidate was Matt Patricia

if Patricia wants the job he will be your new HC

Comment

Working...
                              X