• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMenNY21 View Post
    Patricia
    .......this.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

Negative. I think a HC would be way too busy to stay with the young QB as much as they need. I want a defensive HC and a stud OC and QB coach to help groom the young guns.

Patricia is my guess, but has nothing to do a wait. We are waiting because the season isn't over yet.
      Let's agree to disagree. But if the HC can bring in a very strong OC then all will be well. It all remains to be seen.

Comment

YA you previously stated we will go QB for sure. Since hiring Gettleman do you still think we go QB in the first round for sure? Does hiring Patricia (or any other coach) change their stance in your opinion?

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
        Let's agree to disagree. But if the HC can bring in a very strong OC then all will be well. It all remains to be seen.
        I do think the OC will be an extremely important hire for that reason.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          YA you previously stated we will go QB for sure. Since hiring Gettleman do you still think we go QB in the first round for sure? Does hiring Patricia (or any other coach) change their stance in your opinion?

I do think they go QB

you have to when picking this high ... when up there in the draft you have to address the most important position on the field

drafting any other position to me would be a short term look

the idea is to not be up this high for another 15 plus years

Comment

If we go QB I hope we don't hire Mcdaniels, that Tebow choice give me chills.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
              I've been told from the inside ... and I mentioned it here before the interview process started ... that their number one candidate was Matt Patricia

if Patricia wants the job he will be your new HC
              So here's to hoping Patricia would prefer Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post

So here's to hoping Patricia would prefer Detroit.
                from all the reports, you will get your wish.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

from all the reports, you will get your wish.
                  I'm just not big on Bills coordinators. I think Shurmur would be the best pick. His history with QBs is pretty amazing. Plus he averaged 4.5 wins per season when he was HC of the Browns. That's almost worthy of a statue of him in Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                  X