Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants’ coaching search is down to three.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants’ coaching search is down to three.

Patricia, Shurmur or Mcdaniels... Not excited at all but hoping for the best.
    The next head coach of the Giants will be Josh McDaniels, Matt Patricia or Pat Shurmur, with no surprise candidate looming, and at this point all three are very...

It’s patricia. We’re just waiting for the Pats to be done.

Comment

Doubt it will be McDaniels. I think it boils down to Shurmur or Patricia.

Shurmur would be more ideal if we are going to draft a QB and build around Beckham, Engram, and Shepard. The work he did with Keenum/Bradford, Diggs, and Thielen the past 2 years in Minny is impressive. I do worry about if he is just another Dirk Koetter- good offensive mind but does he have the personality to be a HC, especially in NY? That is why I think he ends up in Arizona, where he can bring Keenum with him as well.

I think the Giants end up with Matt Patricia and try to build a great defensive power house.

Comment

These are the three at the top of my list.

I like what Shurmur has done with the "lesser" QB's, and his overall experience is a plus.

Patricia is said to be incredibly smart. Either way, knowing how the Pats D looked in week 1 prior to some key injuries, and seeing how they've improved has been impressive.

McDaniels is intriguing simply due to the fact he's been a part of the best offensive scheme in the history of the NFL. Some of that has had to of rubbed off on him.

I'd be fine with either of them.
        NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
        Garrett Bolles - OT
        David Njoku - TE
        Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Fvital92 View Post
          Patricia, Shurmur or Mcdaniels... Not excited at all but hoping for the best.
          I'm right with you, not excited at all. But if this is true and these are the 3 candidates to choose from I'll take either of the other 2 over McDaniels. But I've never been this bland about who I felt would be the best HC for the Giants.

Comment

We will just have to wait as these two teams are probably going on long playoff runs this month

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
              It’s patricia. We’re just waiting for the Pats to be done.
              +1

Comment

As posted in other places, we all should be done reading these articles like they are fact. It's speculation and often the sources are BS or are getting false information out on purpose. Who knows if this is even true.

Comment

y-a-w-n.....

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                    As posted in other places, we all should be done reading these articles like they are fact. It's speculation and often the sources are BS or are getting false information out on purpose. Who knows if this is even true.
                    Who thinks they are fact?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I agree with the final three they are all fine choices! I am gunning for Patricia but they are all good choices and have things I like about them. I heard speculation that if Shurmur gets the job he could bring in Free agent QB Case Keenum...

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Who thinks they are fact?
                        Not facts...Just commenting how I would not assume this article is even accurate. There still could be other candidates in the running.

Comment

Working...
                        X