Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

No idea...
    Exactly. You can say ANYBODY they choose is a gamble.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Exactly. You can say ANYBODY they choose is a gamble.
      Well sure, but I'd like to think they think a guy with experience as a HC is less of one. Also the Belichick coordinator thing throws me another gamble factor. Bill is the Patriots. Offense Defense and STs

Comment

So......who ISN'T a gamble? Who is the person out there that's a guarantee?
        Wish those rumors a couple years ago about a trade for Sean Payton came to fruition.

Comment

Well sure, but I'd like to think they think a guy with experience as a HC is less of one. Also the Belichick coordinator thing throws me another gamble factor. Bill is the Patriots. Offense Defense and STs
          You can like to think it, but it doesn't make it so. Plenty of experienced HC's have gone on to fail at another franchise.

I like the fact that MP is a literal rocket scientist. The man is brilliant. I'm excited to see what he can do..

Comment

Wanted Shurmur over Patricia but he seems like the sort of guy the Giants would hire. A leader of men is probably what is needed most right now with this team.

Comment

You can like to think it, but it doesn't make it so. Plenty of experienced HC's have gone on to fail at another franchise.

I like the fact that MP is a literal rocket scientist. The man is brilliant. I'm excited to see what he can do..
              Well word is he is going to the Lions. Shefty just broke it 10 minutes ago. He is "most likely" the next Lions HC. Take it for what its worth.

Comment

Well word is he is going to the Lions. Shefty just broke it 10 minutes ago. He is "most likely" the next Lions HC. Take it for what its worth.
                I don't believe anything until it happens.

Comment

I don't believe anything until it happens.
                  Truth

Lots of rumors.

I'm still hoping we get Beli lol

Comment

Truth

Lots of rumors.

I'm still hoping we get Beli lol
                    If that happens, I will never try and predict another move in the NFL. That **** is crazy.....but I still hold just a glimmer of hope.

Comment

Working...
                    X