Shurmur/Fox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shurmur/Fox

I'm not sure Patricia or Wilks are better defensive minds than John Fox so we could cover the defensive side of the ball by bringing in Foxy as DC along with Shurmur as HC, covering the offensive side of the game. There's plenty of HC experience there, sign me up.......

Thoughts?

John Fox is a horrible HC anymore. He's been fired three times in the past 10 years.
    At what point should he stop getting chances?
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      John Fox is a horrible HC anymore. He's been fired three times in the past 10 years.
      At what point should he stop getting chances?
      I said Fox as DC, under Shurmur as HC

Comment

Pat is 10-23 as a HC . Why would we want to take a guy the averaged 5 win per season as an HC. OC no problem HC big flags on why not.

The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

I wouldn't mind this combo at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
            Pat is 10-23 as a HC . Why would we want to take a guy the averaged 5 win per season as an HC. OC no problem HC big flags on why not.

10-23 in Cleveland is like 18-15 anywhere else. Hue Jackson just put up a donut hole in Cleveland with 10x the talent that Shurmur had. Pat made Colt friggin McCoy look like a good QB under his tenure there. You cant judge his previous HC record, due to cicumstance, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by infinite420 View Post

10-23 in Cleveland is like 18-15 anywhere else. Hue Jackson just put up a donut hole in Cleveland with 10x the talent that Shurmur had. Pat made Colt friggin McCoy look like a good QB under his tenure there. You cant judge his previous HC record, due to cicumstance, IMO
              Really? You wrote this?
              The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Really? You wrote this?
                Yes, is there a problem with that?

Comment

Yes, is there a problem with that?
                  it is base on zero facts and purely opinion . As an opinion not at all.

Comment

You mean people have opinions on message boards? Very keen observation!!

Yes, it my "opinion" that going 10-23 in the black hole, known as Cleveland, is a pretty impressive feat.

Comment

Yeah, people on message boards have opinions!!! Keen observation man!!!! Nowhere, did I claim that my opinion was a fact

Yes it's my "opinion" that going 10-23 in the black hole known as Cleveland, is actually a pretty impressive feat

Comment

Yeah, people on message boards have opinions!!! Keen observation man!!!! Nowhere, did I claim that my opinion was a fact

Yes it's my "opinion" that going 10-23 in the black hole known as Cleveland, is actually a pretty impressive feat
                        My opinion is 10-23 is what it is,. Most HCs that have had a track record of not preforming will in their first go around. History has shown it follows them to the second. The reason for my skepticism.

Comment

My opinion is 10-23 is what it is,. Most HCs that have had a track record of not preforming will in their first go around. History has shown it follows them to the second. The reason for my skepticism.
                          Both Coughlin and Belichick had 13-19 records their first two years with Cleveland and Jacksonville, respectively, Pete Carroll 14-18 in his first two with Seattle. Coughlin didnt have a winning record until his 3rd year, and Belichick not until his 4th year.

Comment

Both Coughlin and Belichick had 13-19 records their first two years with Cleveland and Jacksonville, respectively, Pete Carroll 14-18 in his first two with Seattle. Coughlin didnt have a winning record until his 3rd year, and Belichick not until his 4th year.
                            TC took an expansion team to the playoffs in their second season . That alone a phenomenal feat. Aso 2 AFC central Division championships. BB took Cleveland to the divisional round in 96. Carroll took NE to the divisional round in 97. All 3 proved they could win in the first go around deserving of another HC Job.

Comment

TC took an expansion team to the playoffs in their second season . That alone a phenomenal feat. Aso 2 AFC central Division championships. BB took Cleveland to the divisional round in 96. Carroll took NE to the divisional round in 97. All 3 proved they could win in the first go around deserving of another HC Job.
                              Actually, BB took the Browns to the divisional round in 94-95, his only winning season there in 5 years with the Browns. The next year, his last w the Browns, they went backwards to 5-11. So outside of one good season @11-5, he was 25-39. Thats the best coach of all time. 36-41 in his first five years.

Comment

Working...
                              X